What's new

UPDATED ! Breaking !!! PM cracks the wipe : Top bureaucrat ! Home Secretary in trouble ! SACKED ?

Phir tumhari kyu phat'ti when we have military rule?
Who is afraid of Bangladesh?
You have what you want,Don't cry on us,our leaders are Fascists and ruthless to our enemies and we want them to be that way.

Phir tumhari kyu phat'ti when we have military rule?

Nope, just the opposite.These goons are going to hasten the pace of disintegration of this artificial country called India.
Just like we hastened your breakup in 1971? ;)

Nope, just the opposite.These goons are going to hasten the pace of disintegration of this artificial country called India.

not until , bangladesh gets immersed under bay of bengal....now , go back and open an other imaginary thread showing your paranoia against doval...

If I was PM, anyone caught meddling in an ongoing investigation would find themselves behind jail for 10+ years, I wouldn't care if they were in my party of my best friend. The law of the land is paramount, without it we are nothing but savages.

IMHO these kind of actions are as bad as terrorism, undermining the criminal justice system of a nation has untold negative consequences on a nation.

That is precisely,what KCR is doing,Cheap liquor when people are trying to set their lives right,will only make them intoxicated all the time.While a 180 ml Whiskey bottle costs above 100 rs this cheap liquor you can get for 30 rs etc.
See the difference in 100rs you get 540 ml.
A labourer earns around 300-400 rs per day and he gets dead drunk in 100 rs.Not to mention the effect on his body and when health is spoilt, the same government has to spend a lot to save them,Since they have Arogyasree.Why make cheap liquor in the first place and go through the hoops of spending more on Arogyasree to counter Alcoholism.
Gujarat was Alcohol free for 15 years and yet it has the best development growth in all of India.
Why can't they do the same in TG?

TRS people are not enthusiastic about KCR,they are also trying to loot as much as they can before 5 years are over,as that is the general feeling.The only way TRS can be rescued is by Appointing Harish Rao,he is a grassroots man and had tremendous support in rural areas.
JP can help only in Hyderabad as the middle class voters will vote for a person with clean image,Caste feeling is negligent in TG,so even if he is Kamma,kapu,reddy people will vote for him if he is good.Let 2 years pass even that Andhra Settler tag will vanish.
That is the present situation.

Alcohol has been banned in Gujarat since Independence. & Gujarat is alcohol-free in name only... Due to liquor being banned here, the black market has made huge profits due to it.
And trust me when I say this, the black market(of liquor) is a growing industry & is growing rapidly.

Banning alcohol will do nothing, we need to create awareness regarding it's ill-effects & make it more expensive then it currently is.

& Caste feeling is not that strong in TG , I agree. But like most Indians & the Telugu people, there is some caste consciousness within the people of TG :)

And trust me the tag of 'Andhra Settler' won't go away easily in just a few years :) . Now that Telangana has come, TGites won't accept an Andhraite ruling them . And now the Seema-Andhraites won't forget the fact that their origins lie from AP. We Andhraites also have our separate dialects which we will remember along with the abuse thrown upon us.

Alcohol has been banned in Gujarat since Independence. & Gujarat is alcohol-free in name only... Due to liquor being banned here, the black market has made huge profits due to it.
And trust me when I say this, the black market(of liquor) is a growing industry & is growing rapidly.

Banning alcohol will do nothing, we need to create awareness regarding it's ill-effects & make it more expensive then it currently is.

& Caste feeling is not that strong in TG , I agree. But like most Indians & the Telugu people, there is some caste consciousness within the people of TG :)

And trust me the tag of 'Andhra Settler' won't go away easily in just a few years :) . Now that Telangana has come, TGites won't accept an Andhraite ruling them . And now the Seema-Andhraites won't forget the fact that their origins lie from AP. We Andhraites also have our separate dialects which we will remember along with the abuse thrown upon us.
Well,black market,boolegging always thrives in Prohibition of Alcohol,we seen that in USA and even in India.
But that doesn't mean you sell it openly.Easy availability of drugs,alcohol,cigarettes make people indulge in them more since they are readily available and legally sold.They dont have to go to pains to secure such things when its Prohibited.
That is why GOI stopped Alcohol and Cigarette AD's on TV or any Billboards.

I don't agree with that here we just joke about castes nothing more,Because TG is in a totally different atmosphere.
Like i said, wait 2 years and everything will cool down.Then we can assess the situation.

so are owaisis and their razakar aimim goons. people like raja singh are an evil that have to be embraced so that bigger evils like owaisis are kept at bay. unlike the hate speech of owaisi , his speeches explicitly target owaisis and not the community as a whole. peace in hyderabad is of atmost importaant , but lately the greed of mim and their razakkar ideology is trying to damage this very peace....moreover, if you had checked the development undertaken by owaisi and raja singh in their respective constituencies , u will find raja singh contributing much more to his constituency in the last 9 months than what owaisis did in their respective constituencies in the last 10 years..
Are we into some kind of d!ck swinging competition over here? So who is going to suffer? Owaisi or Raja Singh? It’s the common man who suffered and will continue to do so. Has Owaisi created some kind of trouble in the recent past? AFAIK no such of things have happened in the recent past. So what outcome do you want by letting this goon into the open and create trouble in Hyderabad? And speaking of development, then you should have known that Owaisis run a hospital where poor get cheap medication and many other welfare activities which fetch them some votes apart from their rhetoric...

Are we into some kind of d!ck swinging competition over here? So who is going to suffer? Owaisi or Raja Singh? It’s the common man who suffered and will continue to do so. Has Owaisi created some kind of trouble in the recent past? AFAIK no such of things have happened in the recent past. So what outcome do you want by letting this goon into the open and create trouble in Hyderabad? And speaking of development, then you should have known that Owaisis run a hospital where poor get cheap medication and many other welfare activities which fetch them some votes apart from their rhetoric...

dekh bhai , my statement of bringing raja singh in to the fore was a reply of how to make bjp a potential player in the state... is he a goon with criminal cases on him ? yes he has many , so does many other politicians ... what do u mean by his entry would lead to disturbance of peace in the city ?? he is an mla from goshamahal , he is already in to mainstream politics. it would make more sence if u can elaborate what danger does the city face with him ??

dekh bhai , my statement of bringing raja singh in to the fore was a reply of how to make bjp a potential player in the state... is he a goon with criminal cases on him ? yes he has many , so does many other politicians ... what do u mean by his entry would lead to disturbance of peace in the city ?? he is an mla from goshamahal , he is already in to mainstream politics. it would make more sence if u can elaborate what danger does the city face with him ??
I was speaking of his previous actions. He was arrested for stoking riots previously so when you said he should be brought in the field, what were you intending to say?

If he is already in mainstream politics, then what did you mean by the following..

"raja singh has to be thought good telugu and should be left in the field to garner some votes"

I was speaking of his previous actions. He was arrested for stoking riots previously so when you said he should be brought in the field, what were you intending to say?

If he is already in mainstream politics, then what did you mean by the following..

"raja singh has to be thought good telugu and should be left in the field to garner some votes"

i meant he has to be given some imp position in the party...

Will AAP sack the Parliamentary Affairs committee which cleared the illegal 2 Crores ? (which included Arvind Kejriwal)
Correction...which at that time was HEADED by Arvind Kejriwal !!

Didi used to campaign in Bengal with her large cutouts describing her as the "Satatar pratimurti" (Icon of honesty), after coming to power she and her party became "Icon of dishonesty", AAP is heading for the same fate.

Well,black market,boolegging always thrives in Prohibition of Alcohol,we seen that in USA and even in India.
But that doesn't mean you sell it openly.Easy availability of drugs,alcohol,cigarettes make people indulge in them more since they are readily available and legally sold.They dont have to go to pains to secure such things when its Prohibited.
That is why GOI stopped Alcohol and Cigarette AD's on TV or any Billboards.

I don't agree with that here we just joke about castes nothing more,Because TG is in a totally different atmosphere.
Like i said, wait 2 years and everything will cool down.Then we can assess the situation.

Ideally speaking you would be right, anna.. BUT a person addicted to liquor will do anything to get to it.. Those who live in the border of TG villages may cross the state border, but those who can't afford to do so will turn to the black market.

Also there is no guarantee regarding the quality of liquor supplied through the black market! Many people have died consuming liquor(spurious) obtained through the black market. :(
But Yes, we can make a rule saying that-
"Those who are in a govt. job or want to have one must not consume alcohol. If they are found consuming, salary will be cut or they will be officialy considered as Seema-Andhra settlers :P & handed to TRS workers [some sort of punishment] "

And regarding Caste & Andhra settler tag, I respectfully disagree with you anna.Let's agree to disagree on this & then talk about these 2 issues after a few years :)

And KCR won't give a high post to Harish Rao at the cost of his children-KTR & Kavitha.
TBH I see a bifurcation of the TRS happening after 5-10 years if KTR & KHR fight each other.

Ideally speaking you would be right, anna.. BUT a person addicted to liquor will do anything to get to it.. Those who live in the border of TG villages may cross the state border, but those who can't afford to do so will turn to the black market.

Also there is no guarantee regarding the quality of liquor supplied through the black market! Many people have died consuming liquor(spurious) obtained through the black market. :(
But Yes, we can make a rule saying that-
"Those who are in a govt. job or want to have one must not consume alcohol. If they are found consuming, salary will be cut or they will be officialy considered as Seema-Andhra settlers :P & handed to TRS workers [some sort of punishment] "

And regarding Caste & Andhra settler tag, I respectfully disagree with you anna.Let's agree to disagree on this & then talk about these 2 issues after a few years :)

And KCR won't give a high post to Harish Rao at the cost of his children-KTR & Kavitha.
TBH I see a bifurcation of the TRS happening after 5-10 years if KTR & KHR fight each other.
I know well what Alcohol Addiction can do, it can ruin families and society.
Also aware of the implications of Bootlegging, i know too well when NTR was in power and he imposed Prohibition.
We hyderabadis used to go to Bidar,Karnataka which is 150 kms from Hyderabad and drink on weekends.That place developed a lot during the Prohibition time.But still it was good, the checks and balances were quite strict.,my friend was once caught with a small bottle and he was put in jail directly,his family was very influential, even they had trouble securing his bail and that case dragged on for 6 years even after prohibition was lifted.We could have continued the trend but CBN abolished it.
But,this guy is opening Toddy shops,which were closed and nobody missed them.
He even went a step further, Never did any AP government legalize "SARAI"(desi tharra and moonshine).

About punishing employees wont work,as they will find loopholes around the system.
The reason Cigarette smoking has come down a bit is due to Vigorous anti-tobacco campaign and ads in every print media, printing of graphic images on cigarette boxes.Increasing the tax on tobacco related products has lead to lesser people smoking it.
In alcohol it was the same, now the rates have become dead cheap.

Wait 2 years and we can see,the situation then.

I know well what Alcohol Addiction can do, it can ruin families and society.
Also aware of the implications of Bootlegging, i know too well when NTR was in power and he imposed Prohibition.
We hyderabadis used to go to Bidar,Karnataka which is 150 kms from Hyderabad and drink on weekends.That place developed a lot during the Prohibition time.But still it was good, the checks and balances were quite strict.,my friend was once caught with a small bottle and he was put in jail directly,his family was very influential, even they had trouble securing his bail and that case dragged on for 6 years even after prohibition was lifted. :tup::eek: We could have continued the trend but CBN abolished it.

But,this guy is opening Toddy shops,which were closed and nobody missed them.
He even went a step further, Never did any AP government legalize "SARAI"(desi tharra and moonshine).

About punishing employees wont work,as they will find loopholes around the system.
The reason Cigarette smoking has come down a bit is due to Vigorous anti-tobacco campaign and ads in every print media, printing of graphic images on cigarette boxes.Increasing the tax on tobacco related products has lead to lesser people smoking it.
In alcohol it was the same, now the rates have become dead cheap.

Wait 2 years and we can see,the situation then.
I didnt know that!
JAI NTR!!! :)

[Shame on CBN for getting rid of alcohol for the sake of extra money for the party & the govt., this beverage has ruined the lives of many people & makes gullible people vote for corrupt ,idiotic netas. :cry: :cry:]

& shame on KCR for legalizing toddy shops which will further hurt the people :cry::cry:

I didnt know that!
JAI NTR!!! :)

[Shame on CBN for getting rid of alcohol for the sake of extra money for the party & the govt., this beverage has ruined the lives of many people & makes gullible people vote for corrupt ,idiotic netas. :cry: :cry:]

& shame on KCR for legalizing toddy shops which will further hurt the people :cry::cry:
That's true, the Prohibition time was very strict, but all womenfolk were very happy,since their husbands were returning home sober and early instead of drunk and spending all their salaries on 1st week of every month.
Especially,Hyderabad it was quite strict with many checkpoints , surprise raids and stopping of vehicles,blood alcohol tests etc.
CBN abolished prohibition citing the state was losing a revenue of 1lakh crores every year.If he had continued it,who knows things might have been different now.

We got the worst in KCR now.:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom