What's new

UPDATED ! Breaking !!! PM cracks the wipe : Top bureaucrat ! Home Secretary in trouble ! SACKED ?

Thank you for letting me know your views ,Sir :) ..

And could you tell me whether there is any future for TDP in TG? & for BJP in AP?

And regarding KKR joining congress.. weren't there rumours concerning him joining the BJP..

They did not want him i guess:)
In TG i doubt the TDP will do well , their strength lies in AP
as for the BJP . cant really say !!!! it all depends on how well Babu does in these five yrs.

They did not want him i guess:)
In TG i doubt the TDP will do well , their strength lies in AP
as for the BJP . cant really say !!!! it all depends on how well Babu does in these five yrs.

As a TDP supporter, I can say that the party can never come to power in TG on it's own...
It will survive... but the maximum it can expect will be around 30-40 seats!

There is tremendous potential for BJP to expand in TG, but TG-BJP is too useless & incompetent(for now)

And if you personally ask me AP depends entirely upon CBN! + whether BJP will try to be aggressive in it's growth here & snatch netas from the YSRCP & the COngress.[Their growth is proportional to how Modi treats AP]

@itachiii @wolfschanzze Sorry for tagging you, but I thought you would like to see this

As a TDP supporter, I can say that the party can never come to power in TG on it's own...
It will survive... but the maximum it can expect will be around 30-40 seats!

There is tremendous potential for BJP to expand in TG, but TG-BJP is too useless & incompetent(for now)

And if you personally ask me AP depends entirely upon CBN! + whether BJP will try to be aggressive in it's growth here & snatch netas from the YSRCP & the COngress.[Their growth is proportional to how Modi treats AP]

@itachiii @wolfschanzze Sorry for tagging you, but I thought you would like to see this

no need for a sorry mate ...
i would say ysrcp is a lost cause , until i see a miracle there are little to no chances of them coming to power even after 5 years. and there are high chances of jagan ending up in jail( i am waiting to see this day ). as far as TG , there is no credible opposition leader to face kcr in the state..all the three parties cong, bjp and tdp dsnt have one mass leader to take ton kcr. If tdp wants to be a potential player in the state , then they have to make revanth reddy as their party chief of Tg and make him there cm candidate(he has serious ambitions of becoming tg cm). this whole idea of wooing bc's by offering them critical positions in the party isn't working. unlike a.p, tg people are not too much in to the caste thing. Bjp does have potential , but they aren't even giving it a try to make there presence felt. raja singh has to be thought good telugu and should be left in the field to garner some votes :P

no need for a sorry mate ...
i would say ysrcp is a lost cause , until i see a miracle there are little to no chances of them coming to power even after 5 years. and there are high chances of jagan ending up in jail( i am waiting to see this day ). as far as TG , there is no credible opposition leader to face kcr in the state..all the three parties cong, bjp and tdp dsnt have one mass leader to take ton kcr. If tdp wants to be a potential player in the state , then they have to make revanth reddy as their party chief of Tg and make him there cm candidate(he has serious ambitions of becoming tg cm). this whole idea of wooing bc's by offering them critical positions in the party isn't working. unlike a.p, tg people are not too much in to the caste thing. Bjp does have potential , but they aren't even giving it a try to make there presence felt. raja singh has to be thought good telugu and should be left in the field to garner some votes :P

Well I disagree about the BC part... TG people aren't that casteist compared to Coastal people..
But like most Indians, some caste consciousness is there within them. They are 50% of TG & the Reddys +Velamas are fighting for political control. Sooner or later some BC neta will start talking about BC rights & something....etc etc

Also many BCs still remember NTR.

And I agree regarding Revanth Reddy! He is possibly the only hope for TDP in TG & perhaps the only one who can make TDP be the single largest party here! Promoting him will help the party in South TG.. They must promote him but not at the cost of Erraballli Dayakar Rao..

& regarding BJP, let them get out of Hyderabad to expand in rural TG first. :P The potential for expansion is strong in North TG.

Well I disagree about the BC part... TG people aren't that casteist compared to Coastal people..
But like most Indians, some caste consciousness is there within them. They are 50% of TG & the Reddys +Velamas are fighting for political control. Sooner or later some BC neta will start talking about BC rights & something....etc etc

And I agree regarding Revanth Reddy! He is possibly the only hope for TDP in TG & perhaps the only one who can make TDP be the single largest party here! Promoting him will help the party in South TG.. They must promote him but not at the cost of Erraballli Dayakar Rao..

& regarding BJP, let them get out of Hyderabad to expand in rural TG first. :P The potential for expansion is strong in North TG.

I think it is too early to talk about 2019 , lets see what future holds for both the states, kcr is surely going to make heavy mistakes in his term , all tdp/bjp needs to have is a credible leader and a strong karyakarta base on the ground to turn the heat on kcr and his dynasty.. though i expect owaisi(the dumb one ) to make an other anti-hindu speech, if that happens things wont go smoothly as they did last time. these razakkars have to be kept at the right place where they belong..

Why don't you watch Arnab first and then talk. Anyway BJP has lootaoed 3000 crore in LS spends. Who are they to accuse anyone of anyone. You're fighting a losing battle. By this weekend we'll start burying the modi wave and put it in the museum soon.

It is not a question of losing an election -- nobody can continue to win elections after elections in India uncontested.

I am disappointed because AAP had set high standards for itself after convicting BJP at all of its Mohalla Panchayats. Even though I am not particularly a fan of AK, I thought his party would bring a truly +ve change in Indian Politics that others could carry forward. More like AAP version 2.0 if you will, which we all could support after dumping all traditional tu-tu-main-main parties.

AAP may still get away with the allegations on technical grounds but it is more of a case of Caesar's wife being above any suspicions.

It's a fascist dictatorship where Fuhrer Modi rules through Amit Shah, Ajit Doval, B Raman, Sanjeev Tripthi, Alok Joshi,and Amitabh Mathur

I said it before too,Revanth Reddy is the best bet TDP has in TG and if he has good support he can bring a lot of changes in politics.
BJP in TG is somewhat quiet at the moment, But Kishan Reddy is Unbeatable in his Constituency.He is a bit quiet,
Raja singh of BJP can be a good opponent, Earlier there were Tiger Narendra and others etc.(They are old and retired now.)After their Decline MIM regained power and due to lot of infighting between BJP.

About TDP it's too early as it's still being attributed to CBN (Andhra party etc.), Let 2 years pass then we shall see the currents.
But BJP has a lot of potential, If they can play the right cards,lot of RSS and pro-Bjp feelings here.
The reason KCR is opening TODDY(kALLU) and Arrack(GUDUMBA/SARAI) shops officially, saying instead of people drinking Adulterated liquor ,the Government will itself manufacture such liquor and sell it to people in Licensed shops.
This is Chinese Opium war and Kerala Model here.
Keep the Telangana people drunk enough and they won't ask you about Development,promises etc.
Common people in TG,hate this development,cheap Liquor,just when they are developing and getting a good life.
Like Punjab has a drug problem it will be same here in future.
All this is happening because KCR doesn't know if he is going to win next elections so "Make hay while the sun shines".
He is trying to shift Chest Hospital to outskirts citing Vasthu Dosham.
He is vacating Slums and illegal colonies near Tank Bund and wants to rehabilitate them outside city,Those pieces of Land he wants to sell for profit.
This is the talk of the town and his own partymen say it.He is not sure he will win next time.
So what do you do against such opponent? "Go,Hammer and Tongs,Full Throttle" Against him, put Pressure to deliver.If he can then Good, if not let others move in!.
If someone is able to get in Jaya Prakash Narayana of LSP into BJP it will do wonders for the Whole state.

Last edited:
raja singh has to be thought good telugu and should be left in the field to garner some votes :P
Raja Singh..... Isn't he the same goon who was charged for instigating riots? And you want him to be left open in the field to make Hyderabad tense. Are you not happy with peace in Hyderabad?

I said it before too,Revanth Reddy is the best bet TDP has in TG and if he has good support he can bring a lot of changes in politics.
BJP in TG is somewhat quiet at the moment, But Kishan Reddy is Unbeatable in his Constituency.He is a bit quiet,
Raja singh of BJP can be a good opponent, Earlier there were Tiger Narendra and others etc.(They are old and retired now.)After their Decline MIM regained power and due to lot of infighting between BJP.

About TDP it's too early as it's still being attributed to CBN (Andhra party etc.), Let 2 years pass then we shall see the currents.
But BJP has a lot of potential, If they can play the right cards,lot of RSS and pro-Bjp feelings here.
The reason KCR is opening TODDY(kALLU) and Arrack(GUDUMBA/SARAI) shops officially saying instead of people drinking Adulterated liquor ,the Government will itself manufacture such liquor and sell it to people in Licensed shops.
This is Chinese Opium war and Kerala Model here.

Keep the Telangana people drunk enough and they won't ask you about Development,promises etc.
Common people in TG,hate this development,cheap Liquor,just when they are developing and getting a good life.
Like Punjab has a drug problem it will be same here in future.
All this is happening because KCR doesn't know if he is going to win next elections so "Make hay while the sun shines".
He is trying to shift Chest Hospital to outskirts citing Vasthu Dosham.
He is vacating Slums and illegal colonies near Tank Bund and wants to rehabilitate them outside city,Those pieces of Land he wants to sell for profit.
This is the talk of the town and his own partymen say it.He is not sure he will win next time.
So what do you do against such opponent? "Go,Hammer and Tongs,Full Throttle" Against him, put Pressure to deliver.If he can then Good, if not let others move in!.
If someone is able to get in Jaya Prakash Narayana of LSP into BJP it will do wonders for the Whole state.

This eerily reminds me of the TASMAC model followed in TN. because of which a large number of men are now addicted to liquor.
The state earns a lot of money, but at the cost of the (family+social life) of it's citizens. :(

What else is the talk of the town?? especially among TRS men.?
And I don;t think JP can help the party much in the rest of TG(andhra settler, kamma & all). But he can give a big boost to the party in Hyderabad especially among the urban middle class & Seema-Andhra settlers, who are generally inclined towards TDP.

Raja Singh..... Isn't he the same goon who was charged for instigating riots? And you want him to be left open in the field to make Hyderabad tense. Are you not happy with peace in Hyderabad?

so are owaisis and their razakar aimim goons. people like raja singh are an evil that have to be embraced so that bigger evils like owaisis are kept at bay. unlike the hate speech of owaisi , his speeches explicitly target owaisis and not the community as a whole. peace in hyderabad is of atmost importaant , but lately the greed of mim and their razakkar ideology is trying to damage this very peace....moreover, if you had checked the development undertaken by owaisi and raja singh in their respective constituencies , u will find raja singh contributing much more to his constituency in the last 9 months than what owaisis did in their respective constituencies in the last 10 years..

It's a fascist dictatorship where Fuhrer Modi rules through Amit Shah, Ajit Doval, B Raman, Sanjeev Tripthi, Alok Joshi,and Amitabh Mathur
That is our countrys leadership, why is your arse burning?They are fascists to enemies of India.But for us they are nationalist leaders.

This eerily reminds me of the TASMAC model followed in TN. because of which a large number of men are now addicted to liquor.
The state earns a lot of money, but at the cost of the (family+social life) of it's citizens. :(

What else is the talk of the town?? especially among TRS men.?
And I don;t think JP can help the party much in the rest of TG(andhra settler, kamma & all). But he can give a big boost to the party in Hyderabad especially among the urban middle class & Seema-Andhra settlers, who are generally inclined towards TDP.
That is precisely,what KCR is doing,Cheap liquor when people are trying to set their lives right,will only make them intoxicated all the time.While a 180 ml Whiskey bottle costs above 100 rs this cheap liquor you can get for 30 rs etc.
See the difference in 100rs you get 540 ml.
A labourer earns around 300-400 rs per day and he gets dead drunk in 100 rs.Not to mention the effect on his body and when health is spoilt, the same government has to spend a lot to save them,Since they have Arogyasree.Why make cheap liquor in the first place and go through the hoops of spending more on Arogyasree to counter Alcoholism.
Gujarat was Alcohol free for 15 years and yet it has the best development growth in all of India.
Why can't they do the same in TG?

TRS people are not enthusiastic about KCR,they are also trying to loot as much as they can before 5 years are over,as that is the general feeling.The only way TRS can be rescued is by Appointing Harish Rao,he is a grassroots man and had tremendous support in rural areas.
JP can help only in Hyderabad as the middle class voters will vote for a person with clean image,Caste feeling is negligent in TG,so even if he is Kamma,kapu,reddy people will vote for him if he is good.Let 2 years pass even that Andhra Settler tag will vanish.
That is the present situation.

That is our countrys leadership, why is your arse burning?They are fascists to enemies of India.But for us they are nationalist leaders.
Phir tumhari kyu phat'ti when we have military rule?

those names must be scaring the shit out of u .....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope, just the opposite.These goons are going to hasten the pace of disintegration of this artificial country called India.

Back
Top Bottom