What's new

Update on Corona virus.

Don't let them out of the city. Right now they can be carriers of the virus.

There are many Pakistanis stuck in China due to the outbreak of Corona virus. Many countries are trying to evacuate it citizens from China via special flights.

Our govt is going silent on the issue. Here I am not trying to say to evacuate Pakistani stuck there cause I don't the actual effects of this virus and the ture potential of it but those Pakistani stuck there are our own blood and we have to take care of them. Due to the situation in China many will go without halal food and supplies to get through this tough period and our govt should start making moves to take care of them and supply them with food and necessary daily life products to go through this harsh period if they don't plan on evacuate them.

The Pakistan's embassy in China should release daily press realese on the status of our citizens there.

There are around 28,000 Pakistani students in China, according to official estimates from the Foreign Office.

Ahh... typical Pakistanis... the only thing Halal they care about is Halal food abroad...

Guess what, even Islam allows non halal food in emergency situations.
Yes halal food is one thing but what about other daily life necessary consumption goods. The cities in which they are have been locked down and those people there should get help. You found one wrong thing that dose not means that Pakistanis there should not be helped.

Regarding halal food if we have halal food in Pakistan. Why cannot we send it to China for our brothers. After all aviation of this country has many times been used to transport siri paay.

Hundreds of Thousands of Chinese Fled Wuhan by ROAD as Quarantine Targeted Railways and Airports ... One way to get out for Pakistani's.

Last edited:
Yes halal food is one thing but what about other daily life necessary consumption goods. The cities in which they are have been locked down and those people there should get help. You found one wrong thing that dose not means that Pakistanis there should not be helped.

Regarding halal food if we have halal food in Pakistan. Why cannot we send it to China for our brothers. After all aviation of this country has many times been used to transport siri paay.

Nothing will happen if they don't eat meat for some time.

My cousin spent nearly a whole ramzan in china eating eggs and vegetarian stuff when he was sent there by the govt.

So don't worry about food. We can manage. Tens of thousands of Pakistanis manage there. They do have halal places but you would have to look.

What you should worry about is our chinese friends (no offense to any chinese members here) who work here on different projects.

There are more chinese that come to Pakistan than the other way around.

We need to work with PRC medical agencies for joint strategy to help screen them.

There are many Pakistanis stuck in China due to the outbreak of Corona virus. Many countries are trying to evacuate it citizens from China via special flights.

Our govt is going silent on the issue. Here I am not trying to say to evacuate Pakistani stuck there cause I don't the actual effects of this virus and the ture potential of it but those Pakistani stuck there are our own blood and we have to take care of them. Due to the situation in China many will go without halal food and supplies to get through this tough period and our govt should start making moves to take care of them and supply them with food and necessary daily life products to go through this harsh period if they don't plan on evacuate them.

The Pakistan's embassy in China should release daily press realese on the status of our citizens there.
Unless we get a proper screening system in place we shouldnt try to get them out of Wuhan/Hubei. As far as rest of China is concerned its not a problem. As GOP has involved AMC i expect some sort of a mechanism for screening with in the next few Weeks.

As far as the rest of your post regarding food and finances we should do something regarding it as they are our citizens and responsibility. Pakistani Embassy has so far has been trying to get in contact with Pakistanis there and has asked them to follow the local guidelines until the GOP does something about it.

As far as supplies are concerned PRC is trying to get as much supplies to Hubei as they could you have to understand the entire region is under lock down with essentially non functioning economy and it takes a lot of resources to feed 50 million people.

Its not about halal and haram but common sense have you seen our Health care system we wont be able to control if it spreads in Pakistan.

Opera Snapshot_2020-01-25_125050_www.quranandscience.com.png

Last edited:
First, thanks for the concern shown. The issue here is far grave and tricky than Halal food shortage. Being one on ground and in the situation I would try to put it as simply as I can however much I know and have dug to help understand.

The viral infection is big threat and big concern, one because there is no direct cure as of now, two because of how it spreads. Corona virus has an incubation period (time after which it gets active and shows symptoms) of 1 to 14 days, at average as of now its estimated as 10 days. The problem is, it can transfer by human to human contact (so much as in being single breathing space) even during incubation period (the grave concern) when its not active and not showing any sign of presence. So a person who seemingly is completely fine and fit might still be like say a time bomb that can explode between 1 to 14 days AND in that period on its way it creates more and more passive bombs that would explode from their start time on. This is the base to understand whole scenario.

Currently screening and isolation of effected people is going on crisis basis as much as every single entry to a space like student dormitory after exit for anything outside from dorm makes u viable for screening each time other than the normal regular ones.

Now coming to the supply shortages. The reason is lack of communication and blockages in place which is deemed necessary to control it. If not there is always a chance of spreading the virus more and far. Also being Lunar new year vacations the shortage scenario is multiplied. So as of now, prevention is the only cure and biggest priority followed by isolation of the unfortunate ones.

Regards

Unless we get a proper screening system in place we shouldnt try to get them out of Wuhan/Hubei. As far as rest of China is concerned its not a problem. As GOP has involved AMC i expect some sort of a mechanism for screening with in the next few Weeks.

As far as the rest of your post regarding food and finances we should do something regarding it as they are our citizens and responsibility. Pakistani Embassy has so far has been trying to get in contact with Pakistanis there and has asked them to follow the local guidelines until the GOP does something about it.

As far as supplies are concerned PRC is trying to get as much supplies to Hubei as they could you have to understand the entire region is under lock down with essentially non functioning economy and it takes a lot of resources to feed 50 million people.

Its not about halal and haram but common sense have you seen our Health care system we wont be able to control if it spreads in Pakistan.

View attachment 601806

My friend read op as I said we should not get them out as we know very little about this virus but the main concern is attending our people during this period in China and providing them help there. Even with proper screening you cannot confirm an infected with just screening and proper tests need to be done I agree to that part. Even with proper screening we will don't know the carrier of the virus till now and carriers escape cinvential screening but the demand of attending our people in China is valid and that should be met.

It is a large emergency with a dangerous and contagious virus at risk of spreading fast.

Things like halal, haram and availability of specific types of food, become non valid concerns. Islam allows it in an emergency.
My friend forget halal but those people will require some type of food or not? The cities are on lock down at least make sure they get food regardless of type.

My friend read op as I said we should not get them out as we know very little about this virus but the main concern is attending our people during this period in China and providing them help there. Even with proper screening you cannot confirm an infected with just screening and proper tests need to be done I agree to that part. Even with proper screening we will don't know the carrier of the virus till now and carriers escape cinvential screening but the demand of attending our people in China is valid and that should be met.

My friend forget halal but those people will require some type of food or not? The cities are on lock down at least make sure they get food regardless of type.

I am sure the Government has arrangements in place, many people live in the city.

Back
Top Bottom