What's new

Update on Activism to expel Afghan Refugees from Pakistan

No safe heavens or support for TTP from our country. i think our government is fighting internal problems right now. your judgement is simply as a result of your conditioning by the media that invented this TTP support lie to make ordinary Pakistanis anti-Afghanistan government.

You are not answering the right questions. Pakistan was least bothered by Afghanistan and wanted good relations with Afghanistan being a neighborly Muslim state. Afghanistan attacked Pakistan first, it denied to accept Pakistan and tried many time create a separatist movement in KPK. It even send lashkars for creating chaos in Pakistan. Today Afghanistan has become the favorite station for anti-state elements of Pakistan (including terrorists of Baluchistan and Sindh). After doing all this, what were you expecting in return?

No safe heavens or support for TTP from our country. i think our government is fighting internal problems right now. your judgement is simply as a result of your conditioning by the media that invented this TTP support lie to make ordinary Pakistanis anti-Afghanistan government.

Looks who's blind to the truth? You're so caught up on your own victimization that you refuse to admit that your government is a part of the problem. Don't be so blind as to believe that your government doesn't support terrorists.

Our country has it's own problems too, if you haven't noticed there are terrorist attacks every day and most of the perpetrators come from your side of the border such as nuristan.

The funny part is that you still don't get whats in store for Pashtoons in Afghanistan if Talibans are removed from the scene.

Your friends killed alot of your kind, no regret at your friends killing thousands of your own people?.

Ordinary people lose their lives in suicide attacks, people die in war. the common sense is that suicide and armed attacks by ISI/Taliban are intentional. Killing civilians is not the policy of international forces, most cases are unintentional, very very few maybe intentional and i don't deny it but the biggest problem is Taliban and their ISI masters and the existence of support infrastructure for Taliban in Pakistan.

Ordinary people lose their lives in suicide attacks, people die in war. the common sense is that suicide and armed attacks by ISI/Taliban are intentional. Killing civilians is not the policy of international forces, most cases are unintentional, very very few maybe intentional and i don't deny it but the biggest problem is Taliban and their ISI masters and the existence of support infrastructure for Taliban in Pakistan.

KILLING .. civilian or otherwise has been a policy of the people of Afghanistan since history.

Crime has been chief employment for Afghanistan since history.

Locking themselves up in a shell, and sealing against any influence has been Afghan trait since history.

KILLING .. civilian or otherwise has been a policy of the people of Afghanistan since history.

Crime has been chief employment for Afghanistan since history.

Locking themselves up in a shell, and sealing against any influence has been Afghan trait since history.

I don't know what to say about your 65 year old cancer, its not worth it, it has no history at all :omghaha: Your grand daddy Afghanistan is 5000 years old.

I don't believe in acts of God. Lets look at this logically.

There would be no refugees if the ISI had not supported the Mujahedeen. As noble as their struggle was, they ruined the country by bringing retaliation from Russia. Instead, they would be quickly dealt with, and Afghanistan would be a communist country like Uzbekistan today where we would be speaking Russian and our names would end in -ov. Not ideal, but far better than the current situation.

Pakistan's support for bloodthirsty warlords like Gulbuddin caused the destruction of Kabul and even more refugees. Then, when they backed the Taliban there was another stream of refugees.

Finally, when the West invaded, more than 5 million people have returned to Afghanistan. If Pakistan is truly serious about bringing peace so Afghans can return home, they would not back the Taliban.

NATO has not annexed Afghanistan, they support the current government which chosen by the people.

In the future, we will see the end of the failed experiment that is Pakistan and the return of land to its rightful owner. I am not a Pashtun, but I fully support their struggle.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE - look it up sweetheart, i am helping you.

What is the psychological problem in understanding the reality and facts.

Why is the afghan so riled by "ISI CREATED DA TALIBAN....OMGZZZZZ" when the arabs in mujhadeen and taliban came from.....arabia....the money came from.....arabia, the madrassa's came from.....arabia

The decision to create mujhadeen came from.....us

The killers of afghans today are american.....

Oh....lets not forget the majority of the rank and file of taliban ARE AFGHANS.....

So the isi are the end of a chain, but the afghan mind does not compute this, only DA ISI...delusion is for free

I don't know what to say about your 65 year old cancer, its not worth it, it has no history at all :omghaha: Your grand daddy Afghanistan is 5000 years old.

Well .. wouldn't you say having no history than to have one like yourself is better ?

and I didn't expect you to say anything about what I wrote, answering with facts could have been one way to go,
but you wouldn't part with your historical heritage would you now ?

Back
Top Bottom