What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

Why I'm wrong then, tell me.

Turkey is in conflit with PKK and Assad with this conditions its logical that a Kurd alivi should not have more power in Turkey.
I can trust a kurd alevi in peace time, but not now.

Yes CHP will no be controled alone by KK but he can still managed to make a lot of domage.

With this condition, don't you think Bahceli is less risk than Kilidaroglu ?

I'm sorry but how is Turkey in conflict with ASSAD? Assad is trying to fight off hordes of foreign jihadis. Turkey would like a regime change, but I don't see any conflict between the two. That would have been over in a week.

Update PKKs official Website HPG announced that they protest against the News published in Northern Iraqs autonom regions RUDAW TV. It would be demoralizing for the PKK.

Seems that they lost sympathies of the Iraqi KURDS

I'm sorry but how is Turkey in conflict with ASSAD? Assad is trying to fight off hordes of foreign jihadis. Turkey would like a regime change, but I don't see any conflict between the two. That would have been over in a week.

Because of Erdogan we are already in conflict with Assad. Erdogan or Assad should go before the relation with Syria can be normalize.

Because of Erdogan we are already in conflict with Assad. Erdogan or Assad should go before the relation with Syria can be normalize.

Erdogan has no reason to be angry with Assad. That douchebag used to take his entire family on trips to Syria and sleep in the palace of Assad. Suddenly the idiot thought he could 'expand his influence' and look at it now.

The East doesn't secretly aid the PKK, or order Turkey to 'back down' in dealing with it's internal problems. That right there is worth 10x what the West can offer. Other than an export market and foreign investment, the west can go suck a DICK. The East doesn't act as the PKK's air force does it?

I already asked you a very simple question: Why do you think Turkey keep pleading to join our E.U? Why dont they plead to join SCO or any other muslim ummah organization instead?:sarcastic:

I already asked you a very simple question: Why do you think Turkey keep pleading to join our E.U? Why dont they plead to join SCO or any other muslim ummah organization instead?:sarcastic:

I PISS on the ummah. Who told you I said that? And Turkey is an observer or whatever in SCO. Turkey should keep their options open.

I don't think Erdogan's governement really wanted to join E.U.
He needed E.U to destroy the kemalist generals in Turkey, which is done, and now Erdogan want the E.U to refuse Turkey which will permit him to say "Is not my fault, E.U is simply racist and islamophope".

While the E.U dosn't have the courage to say no, because they don't want to be accused of that, despite Turkey's total lack of progress to reform the country.
But that said, I really think Germany and French dosn't want Turkey because Turkey is muslim country.

EU commanded RTE to destroy KEMALIZM and promised in the turn joining to EU in 2015 ,thats absolute right.

EU commanded RTE to destroy KEMALIZM and promised in the turn joining to EU in 2015 ,thats absolute right.

Frankly, I think EU prefer the kemalizm rather than AKP, and they commended nothing to Erdogan.
RTE has only used EU democraty reform to limit army power, then he used Gulen's follower to ends the kemalist generals. And now he will neutralize Gullen's movement.

And I personnally praise Erdogan for this, a state should have one governement to be strong so I don't pity neither the kemalist general or the gullen's follower.

But yes, Turkey should ged rid of Erdogan now, he is too ambitious and his foreign policy is nightmare.

Last edited:
Be sure they did. And they will never be able to delete or reset ATATÜRK from the heart and mind of the next generations

God damn der spiegel, which I always enjoyed, just had a big article up about how 'Turkey broke the truce' etc etc. I can't possibly describe how angry I am at Germany and the German media. How can you support them above your long term ally? I really hate these plans the west has for the region. Breaking everything up on ethnic/sectarian lines.

I don't think Erdogan's governement really wanted to join E.U.
He needed E.U to destroy the kemalist generals in Turkey, which is done, and now Erdogan want the E.U to refuse Turkey which will permit him to say "Is not my fault, E.U is simply racist and islamophope"..

LOOL So you think if we had allowed/or allow Turkey to join today Erdogan will say NO?? You bet the whole Turkey will be celebrating of joy if we allowed them in even today.:D So no its not as if Erdogan government didn't want to join or whatever, everybody Knows Turkey has been yearning to be part of Europe/E.U for a long time now. The choice resides not with Turkey, but with the E.U. Turkey can only wait and hope we let them in.:cheers:

Bundeswehr: Missbraucht Türkei deutsche Patriot-Raketen? - DIE WELT

Look at these shameless, motherless bastards. I hope the Turks in Germany go into the streets and protest. This needs to END NOW. How can anyone with even the smallest brain think that the west is a real ally of Turkey? Economic ties yes, security ties lie in the EAST!

LOOL So you think if we had allowed/or allow Turkey to join today Erdogan will say NO?? You bet the whole Turkey will be celebrating of joy if we allowed them in even today.:D So no its not as if Erdogan government didn't want to join or whatever, everybody Knows Turkey has been yearning to be part of Europe/E.U for a long time now. The choice resides not with Turkey, but with the E.U. Turkey can only wait and hope we let them in.:cheers:

It's nice how some has been island dweller like you always talks about 'we' and 'the west'. Why don't you stop talking for other people and keep it to yourself. You're nothing. The falklands won't be yours in about 10-15 years either. Neither will Scotland. I hope northern ireland follows too. England. Ha.

God damn der spiegel, which I always enjoyed, just had a big article up about how 'Turkey broke the truce' etc etc. I can't possibly describe how angry I am at Germany and the German media. How can you support them above your long term ally? I really hate these plans the west has for the region. Breaking everything up on ethnic/sectarian lines.

Same in French. PKK can kill police and soldier without breaking the peace, but if Turkey hit back the truce is broken.....yeah right.
But PKK has very good medi propaganda working here.

Then why Erdogan dosn't install a new EU reform since 4 years ? He dosn't care anymore, for him EU has already give what he wanted.
He just dosn't dare to retire Turkey canditature because of the oposition.

Back
Top Bottom