What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

LOOL So you think if we had allowed/or allow Turkey to join today Erdogan will say NO?? You bet the whole Turkey will be celebrating of joy if we allowed them in even today.:D So no its not as if Erdogan government didn't want to join or whatever, everybody Knows Turkey has been yearning to be part of Europe/E.U for a long time now. The choice resides not with Turkey, but with the E.U. Turkey can only wait and hope we let them in.:cheers:
The rate of people in Turkey welcoming EU membership in 2003 was around 70% it dropped to 30% or even below today.
Most Turks want to continue the negotiations to strenghten the democratic institutions in the country but not being member in the end, so you better come down of your high horse princess.

Bundeswehr: Missbraucht Türkei deutsche Patriot-Raketen? - DIE WELT

Look at these shameless, motherless bastards. I hope the Turks in Germany go into the streets and protest. This needs to END NOW. How can anyone with even the smallest brain think that the west is a real ally of Turkey? Economic ties yes, security ties lie in the EAST!

It's nice how some has been island dweller like you always talks about 'we' and 'the west'. Why don't you stop talking for other people and keep it to yourself. You're nothing. The falklands won't be yours in about 10-15 years either. Neither will Scotland. I hope northern ireland follows too. England. Ha.

So you are now taking things personal??LOOL I wont go into too much details/argument since it will be off topic and only lead to more personal insults. lol I will just ask why cant Turkey(being a 'democracy') just make a referendum asking the Kurds whether they want to remain part of great Turkey or be independent the way we did with Scotland?? That will solve the problem once and for all the way we solved ours democratically/peacefully. After all, what are democracies for? :D

The rate of people in Turkey welcoming EU membership in 2003 was around 70% it dropped to 30% or even below today.
Most Turks want to continue the negotiations to strenghten the democratic institutions in the country but not being member in the end, so you better come down of your high horse princess.

Well, anyway Turkey won't be allowed in the E.U anytime soon, judging by recent events and instability/civil wars in the region.

DUDES please don't blurre the Topic with stupid discussions and come on with factual MEDIA attack updates

So you are now taking things personal??LOOL I wont go into too much details/argument since it will be off topic and only lead to more personal insults. lol I will just ask why cant Turkey(being a 'democracy') just make a referendum asking the Kurds whether they want to remain part of great Turkey or be independent the way we did with Scotland?? That will solve the problem once and for all the way we solved ours democratically/peacefully. After all, what are democracies for? :D

Well, anyway Turkey won't be allowed in the E.U anytime soon, judging by recent events and instability/civil wars in the region.

Scotland is an actual entitiy, and it was ANNEXED by Britain (or joined the Union, if you're the Queen). It has it's own parliament and budgets. And the borders are defined. Quite a different story.

PS: it's always fun to be able to talk big after you've narrowly won your election. I guess you said quite different things before the election.

Those are 2 very different situations:

- On 1 side is Turkey as a unitary republic (where everyone has their basic human rights protected unlike what some people would want to have you believe) and not a union or federation.

- On the other side is the UK whose peoples are united (mostly) and are not surrounded by neanderthals.
But they are still a union divided in Englans, Scotland, Wales etc. who at certain points had their problems and independence ( who can forget braveheart? :D ).

Apples and organes.

And even if put in a referendum, kurds are still a minority and a majority of them are living in a feudal and backwards society committing those ''honor killings''. Those pkk women are there because they lack manpower not because they love their women so much.

Pkk has no reason to pick up arms except for separatism, they don't lack any rights and are not being persecuted or oppressed. They made their choice, now they will die.

Those are 2 very different situations:

- On 1 side is Turkey as a unitary republic (where everyone has their basic human rights protected unlike what some people would want to have you believe) and not a union or federation.

- On the other side is the UK whose peoples are united (mostly) and are not surrounded by neanderthals.
But they are still a union divided in Englans, Scotland, Wales etc. who at certain points had their problems and independence ( who can forget braveheart? :D ).

Apples and organes.

And even if put in a referendum, kurds are still a minority and a majority of them are living in a feudal and backwards society committing those ''honor killings''. Those pkk women are there because they lack manpower not because they love their women so much.

Pkk has no reason to pick up arms except for separatism, they don't lack any rights and are not being persecuted or oppressed. They made their choice, now they will die.

Ok guess you will keep fighting(or should i say killing) them for many more decades to come then. :what:

With a proper strategy I'm sure they will give up in a couple years.

UK didn't give up northern Ireland either did they?

We did a referendum bro. You can never hold a people together by force if they don't really want to(since otherwise it will only bring more trouble/conflict for that nation). At one point you will have to make concessions, even dictatorial Sudan had to organize a referendum for south Sudan if they want to be independent, Same with Ethiopia towards Eritrea. Democratic Turkey can sure do the same and settle this case once and for all.:enjoy:

Northern Ireland sovereignty referendum, 1973 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
South Sudanese independence referendum, 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom