What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

@IR-TR Please compare it with Greece; a bad guy rewarded for insurrection and undiscipline.
Türkiye a reliable Partner punished always despite being a good guy.

What Turkey did for the US, out of sheer loyalty (wtf did we care if commies took over KOREA or not), those motherless bastards should do everything Turkey wants. Turkey does everything they ask, but doesn't get back. Turkey should get rid off that genetic hospitality. Its fine to invite a person into your home, but it's not fine for a country to keep helping those that don't help back.

Turkey should use this changing world to strenghten itself. The hq-9 sale/block sale is VERY alarming to me. To me it shows Turkey wanted to become more independent and was pushed back by the US.

Yes from TUNCELI his Name was former KARABULUT ( European Mafia Family), he changed for political reasons his name .
Alevites are not to be confounded with Ateists.
There are so many Alevis and Fellahs , who are couraged and Patriot TÜRKs, they go regularly in mosque . But Religion is something between a human and ALLAH (CC). We are not IS

@IR-TR I believe HQ9 is a sole technical and economic decision.

You don't trust him, but you do trust an islamist like erdogan who turn imrali prison into a luxury hotel, sat at a table with pkk and locked up many generals and officers in cooperation with gulen bastards. Not to mention all the corruption.

I don't trust Erdogan neither, but the election show that Erdogan cannot be replaced, but Killardaroglu can be replaced by Bahceli to form a coalition.
I hate Bahceli much more than Killdaroglu but him is neither a kurd or alevi.

Alevis are the most patriotic Turks, and that can't be disputed (nothing against Sunnis, but some Sunnis might put religion above country). Alevis have nothing to put above Turkey. Turkey is their heart and soul. Didn't know Kilicdaroglu was a kurd?

Alevi alone I can accepted, but a Kurd alevis....no. History has show that the kurd alevie are the reel ennmi of Turkey.

The East doesn't secretly aid the PKK, or order Turkey to 'back down' in dealing with it's internal problems. That right there is worth 10x what the West can offer. Other than an export market and foreign investment, the west can go suck a DICK. The East doesn't act as the PKK's air force does it?

I'm sorry for whats happening to Turkey .....but please guys, get back to reality. You can't pick and choose. You can't choose "the East" whatever that means and still retain your European economy and NATO security. It doesn't work like that. Your either in or not.

If you want to cast your lot with the Russians and Chinese, condolences, you'll be severely disappointed..

Government influenced KEY Media Websites in Europe " WARN TÜRKIYE" but closed comment functions or operate strict censorship in favour of PKK

I don't trust Erdogan neither, but the election show that Erdogan cannot be replaced, but Killardaroglu can be replaced by Bahceli to form a coalition.

How the hell does it matter if he is alevi? Governing needs to be done based on logic and common sense, not some fairytale. And so what if he is kurdish, we're at war with the pkk & isis, not an entire ethnicity.
Besides, Ismet inonu was part kurdish, that didn't make him any less patriotic now did it?

Yes, bahceli needs to go or better yet just die already. despite a constant history of utter failures he is still not retired and people still dare to vote for mhp, unbelievable.

Erdogan is an incompetent corrupt dickbag who can and will be replaced when these ak sheep finally find a brain.

I'm sorry for whats happening to Turkey .....but please guys, get back to reality. You can't pick and choose. You can't choose "the East" whatever that means and still retain your European economy and NATO security. It doesn't work like that. Your either in or not.

If you want to cast your lot with the Russians and Chinese, condolences, you'll be severely disappointed..

How does that work? So if Turkey were to join SCO, just saying, the EU would put an embargo on them? Turkey has treaties with the EU, but it's not PART of the EU. So it can do whatever it wants. Or do you think the EU wants to burn the only bridge between Europe and Asia?

Alevi alone I can accepted, but a Kurd alevis....no. History has show that the kurd alevie are the reel ennmi of Turkey.

Didn't know Kilicdaroglu was Kurd. Hahah about Bahceli, that would be fun, the leader of the MHP being a Kurd:D

How the hell does it matter if he is alevi?
Kurd alevi.

Turk alevi has his nationality to associate himself to Turkey.
Sunni Kurd has his religion to associate himself to Turkey.

But a kurd alevi ? That person have much more chance to not like Turkey.

Edit :
I cannot trust a Kurd alivi while Turkey is in conflit with Assad and with the PKK.

Last edited:
A Kurd alevi.

A Turk alevi has his nationality to associate himself to Turkey.
A Sunni Kurd has his religion to associate himself to Turkey.

But a kurd alevi ? That person have much more chance to not like Turkey.

You sound like some sectarian islamist.

13 years of being ruled by akp turks, what has that brought Turkey? not much.
So not putting trust in someone because he is a kurd is just stupid, he is a kemalist and that is good enough.

Besides, the CHP is not a 1 man party where people wipe their asses with democracy and constitution so KK would not have total power unlike erdogan's akp.

@NL_Turk Please lets stop here. Everybody has some corpses in his cellar.

Lets not step in an emotional trap and separating Türkiye

Greece got already 300 Billion Euros, with the 3.aid package again 90 Billion Euro and will get an undefined amount from IMF and never will pay it back, Thats reward for a bad GUY

You sound like some sectarian islamist.

13 years of being ruled by akp turks, what has that brought Turkey? not much.
So not putting trust in someone because he is a kurd is just stupid, he is a kemalist and that is good enough.

Besides, the CHP is not a 1 man party where people wipe their asses with democracy and constitution so KK would not have total power unlike erdogan's akp.

Why I'm wrong then, tell me.

Turkey is in conflit with PKK and Assad with this conditions its logical that a Kurd alivi should not have more power in Turkey.
I can trust a kurd alevi in peace time, but not now.

Yes CHP will no be controled alone by KK but he can still managed to make a lot of domage.

With this condition, don't you think Bahceli is less risk than Kilidaroglu ?

Why I'm wrong then, tell me.

Turkey is in conflit with PKK and Assad with this conditions its logical that a Kurd alivi should not have more power in Turkey.
I can trust a kurd alevi in peace time, but not now.

Yes CHP will no be controled alone by KK but he can still managed to make a lot of domage.

With this condition, don't you think Bahceli is less risk than Kilidaroglu ?

If he would not have total power, then what is the worst thing he could do in your opinion? Give away the south-east?

Yes, bahceli is very risky. Outside of parliament he spits fire, but inside the parliament he helps out akp whenever they need it. If his intentions were to do good for the country and his people he should have resigned a long time ago and let someone else take the reigns at MHP.

But this discussion is probably better for the politics thread, otherwise the media war thread will be too dilluted.

Back
Top Bottom