What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

i dont hate turkey as a country like i said millions of times it is erdogan he wanted to turn our country into the next syria he support terror and if the turkish army is fighting isil i wish him the best
and by the way you think this is hate if you can understand arabic just see on facebook any time Egypt is mentioned you will find a lot of screaming animals cursing our country and army this is just the reality of the region everyone want the others death and destruction

Turks do not hate Egypt and Egyptians bro. Some minions of erdogan hate your president. Erdogan imposes the idea that SIsi is a pupped and bloody murderer to his minions. This is very bad reaction for states. We must respect each-other's internal affairs. That's not the personal behavior of Erdogan. He is an unrespectful life form for everyone who doesn't think the way he does. That's why alot people call him as dictator in my country.

I hope we will rebuild our friendship as soon as possible. This region needs our leadership otherwise our people and Muslims will be suffered more than before. I ensure you those who curse at you and your country, are minority. Majority of my people have positive view at your country and people.

Turks do not hate Egypt and Egyptians bro. Some minions of erdogan hate your president. Erdogan imposes the idea that SIsi is a pupped and bloody murderer to his minions. This is very bad reaction for states. We must respect each-other's internal affairs. That's not the personal behavior of Erdogan. He is an unrespectful life form for everyone who doesn't think the way he does. That's why alot people call him as dictator in my country.

I hope we will rebuild our friendship as soon as possible. This region needs our leadership otherwise our people and Muslims will be suffered more than before. I ensure you those who curse at you and your country, are minority. Majority of my people have positive view at your country and people.
i know my friend cant wait until erdogan and his people are out and normal relations resume

Egyptians:
Friendly
Polite
Smart
Disciplined
Strong Iman
Calm

Thats my experience, i never discussed politics with any egyptian. I could pick out the different ideologies but overall my observations can be applied universaly to egyptians. They never said anything bad about Turkey. Last time I talked to an egyptian though was several years ago.

No doubt that US and Turkey had helped IS.Now they know that it's dangerous to play with fire.But I doubt they will change their policy when another fire burned out.All about greed and hatred.

Last edited:

White House USA : Turkey has the right to defend himself against PKK all TERRORISTS !

O-ehu1Bz_normal.jpeg
Brett McGurk @brett_mcgurk
We have strongly condemned the #PKK’s terrorist attacks in #Turkey and we fully respect our ally Turkey’s right to self-defense. 2/5
12:31 AM - 26 Jul 2015

German Defence Minister condems air attacks against PP

Almanya Savunma Bakanı'ndan Türkiye'ye 'PKK' eleştirisi - Hürriyet Dünya

30585717.jpg

God damn it. Turkey is in a fuc ed position and I'll explain why. The West wants to help/aid/foment the PKK crap and unleash unrest in Turkey to keep it down or to create a new state, all the while being 'best friends and nato partners' with turkey. So Turkey can't go all out and bomb the crap out of these RATS. Another reason is that the 30 year campaign has resulted in many of their supporters living in the big cities. So it'll be very painful.

Turkey should say bye bye and join the EAST (SCO etc). You know why? The EAST hates separatism too. And doesn't give a crap about human rights. The east is all about economy, stability and security. Heck, even if you're a Turanist: all of Central Asia is in the East (russia/china). The West wants another little 'entity' in the middle east that will do what it says no matter what. Turkey is an obstacle, as is Iran. I hope both countries give a big F YOU to the US, and look after their own interests (aside from still trading with the west of course). I might be paranoid, but this seems to be the case.

German Chancelour Ms. Merkel Appeals Türkiye to go on with Peace Procees with the PKK

( For me I would believe they have their Pants full and Brown now, but they have no Pants )

Merkel appelliert an Türkei nach Militärschlag gegen PKK - SPIEGEL ONLINE

image-876382-breitwandaufmacher-quvx.jpg

That occupied SLUT needs to shut her mouth. Germany doesn't TALK about Turkey's internal affairs. Turkey knows best how to take care of it's terrorism problems. Gurkistan needs to STFU. Colonized state.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found that pics in German Media today.
I hope it is not against PDF rules, cause they are not bloody,death or violence Pictures. I reported my post to PDF , cause I wanted to ask .

@Hurshid Celebi

That kind of stuff doesn't belong here. Its against the rules 100%.
ok I will edit at once

@Hakan Can you please edit also the follow post of IR-TR , please ?

Also flu Pictures forbidden ? Thank you

I found that pics in German Media today.
I hope it is not against PDF rules, cause they are not bloody,death or violence Pictures. I reported my post to PDF , cause I wanted to ask .

ok I will edit at once

@Hakan Can you please edit also the follow post of IR-TR , please ?

Also flu Pictures forbidden ? Thank you

Seeing that picture of Merkel will give me nightmares btw. I used to respect her, now this crap attitude about Turkey. Can't stand her anymore. Pumpkin pie haircutted freak.

German Chancelour Ms. Merkel Appeals Türkiye to go on with Peace Procees with the PKK
She should appeal pkk to lay down its weapon, thats the only way for a peace.
She was playing the three monkeys when pkk was violating cease fire for months now she becomes the peace angel once Turkey starts to take action agains pkk, hypocrite pack.

Back
Top Bottom