What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

We have a Problem of self confidence, nowhere in the world People can beat Police or make Videos in Police Stations or Court buildings.

Karakolda polise tokat !

AKP made a shit and unsettled our SECURITY FORCES, Thats the result. If a drunken woman can attack Police,
imagine what terrorists will do

Thats what happens in EUROPE

I'm sure at some level the US is involved, but it's ultimately the akp who makes the decision.
We, Turks, love to blame outside forces whenever something goes wrong and ignore internal enemies.

The main cause for todays problems, as I see it, is being ruled by spineless islamist who arabs & islam more than they love Turks.

This shit would have never happened if there was someone like Bulent Ecevit or if Osman Pamukoglu were in charge.

No bro, Let your anti western brother here keep blaming the 'evil ' U.S/E.U for all their ills/problems(funny enough that same member who lives comfortably in the west always blames everything on the evil west.lol).
When soneone/country starts blaming mainly outsiders for their own issues/problems, then you know they are beginning to lose all hope/confidence in themselves. :)

@mike2000 is back Hello bro, We have to differ between anti Turkish Trends, influence of the dark capitalists and deep state covert organizations. Turkish Society has to be sensible. You can only be safe if you can imagine what conspiracy is capable to do, thats a contribution for being prepared. But we must be careful not to get paranoic

We have a Problem of self confidence, nowhere in the world People can beat Police or make Videos in Police Stations or Court buildings.

Don't worry about that, the pro-PKK will soon manage to ends ours patience.

One important point : which coalition Turkey need now ?
I wanted CHP-AKP coalition but Killicdaroglu is a kurd, right ? I don't think if I can trust him in this situation.....so AKP-MHP should be the right thing to do. What the rest of you think ?

God damn it. Turkey is in a fuc ed position and I'll explain why. The West wants to help/aid/foment the PKK crap and unleash unrest in Turkey to keep it down or to create a new state, all the while being 'best friends and nato partners' with turkey. So Turkey can't go all out and bomb the crap out of these RATS. Another reason is that the 30 year campaign has resulted in many of their supporters living in the big cities. So it'll be very painful.

Turkey should say bye bye and join the EAST (SCO etc). You know why? The EAST hates separatism too. And doesn't give a crap about human rights. The east is all about economy, stability and security. Heck, even if you're a Turanist: all of Central Asia is in the East (russia/china). The West wants another little 'entity' in the middle east that will do what it says no matter what. Turkey is an obstacle, as is Iran. I hope both countries give a big F YOU to the US, and look after their own interests (aside from still trading with the west of course). I might be paranoid, but this seems to be the case.

Ahahahahah..good laugh, but thats just your wishful thinking though. You really think Turkey will favor/prefer SCO/RUSSIA'CHINA/EAST over the E.U?loool. Do you even know how long Turkey has been pleading to join our E.U?lol. Ask yourself why Turkey has never been keen on joining your so called eastern bloc. What can Russia/China offer turkey that the west/U.S cant? Technologically, scientifically, economically, militarily,diplomatically etc the West/U.S is far ahead of Eastern bloc/SCO countries. In fact these eastern bloc countries cant even secure their own country/territories, and you think they can help/get involve in Turkey's security situation in Syria?lol. Even if they wanted to, they dont have the capabilities/will yo do so.

Turkey isnt foolish to have joined NATO, as we can offer rhem far more than so called SCO can ever offer. Turkish leaders/officials are not that foolish you know. :)

Don't worry about that, the pro-PKK will soon manage to ends ours patience.

One important point : which coalition Turkey need now ?
I wanted CHP-AKP coalition but Killicdaroglu is a kurd, right ? I don't think if I can trust him in this situation.....so AKP-MHP should be the right thing to do. What the rest of you think ?

I don't want to make political speculations, but CHP is nor more Ataturks Party, Kilicadroglu is a nobody but killed Baykal's carrer with conspiracy and Underground help . Ecevit had also "some" (He was from Zonguldak but go to his Family Tree) Kurdish roots but he was a good Patriot, unfortunately with limited economic knowledge; lets say "romantic". MHPs azz is burning cause they loose votes. As well as HDP

Ahahahahah..good laugh, but thats just your wishful thinking though. You really think Turkey will favor/prefer SCO/RUSSIA'CHINA/EAST over the E.U?loool. Do you even know how long Turkey has been pleading to join our E.U?lol. Ask yourself why Turkey has never been keen on joining your so called eastern bloc. What can Russia/China offer turkey that the west/U.S cant? Technologically, scientifically, economically, militarily,diplomatically etc the West/U.S is far ahead of Eastern bloc/SCO countries. In fact these eastern bloc countries cant even secure their own country/territories, and you think they can help/get involve in Turkey's security situation in Syria?lol. Even if they wanted to, they dont have the capabilities/will yo do so.

Turkey isnt foolish to have joined NATO, as we can offer rhem far more than so called SCO can ever offer. Turkish leaders/officials are not that foolish you know. :)

But the SCO will get relatively much stronger over time.

Already China's economy is 60-70% the size of the US and the Economist no less predicts it to be as large as the WHOLE West by 2030.

Turkey should join neither block but have mutually beneficial relations with both. With a population that will near 100 million by 2030 it can survive as an independent power.

Of course Turkey should rest in Nato but he should now give up E.U.
They will never accep Turkey, so all the effort of Turkey will be meanningless, and in this situation Turkey cannot tolerat humain right BS of EU.

I don't want to make political speculations, but CHP is nor more Ataturks Party, Kilicadroglu is a nobody but killed Baykal's carrer with conspiracy and Underground help . Ecevit had also "some" (He was from Zonguldak but go to his Family Tree) Kurdish roots but he was a good Patriot, unfortunately with limited economic knowledge; lets say "romantic". MHPs azz is burning cause they loose votes. As well as HDP
Please read that and make your own opinion:tup:

Cumhuriyet Gazetesi - Polisler, Gazi Cemevi’ni yine gaza boğdu... CHP kriz masası oluşturuldu

The East doesn't secretly aid the PKK, or order Turkey to 'back down' in dealing with it's internal problems. That right there is worth 10x what the West can offer. Other than an export market and foreign investment, the west can go suck a DICK. The East doesn't act as the PKK's air force does it?

I really cannot trust Killicdarolgu....a kurd and alevi...and in this situation which Turkey is in conflit with shia Assad and the kurds of PKK....no. This is too dangereous to give more power to him. He has to many conflit of interest.

@IR-TR Please compare it with Greece; a bad guy rewarded for insurrection and undiscipline.
Türkiye a reliable Partner punished always despite being a good guy.

I really cannot trust Killicdarolgu....a kurd and alevi...and in this situation which Turkey is in conflit with shia Assad and the kurds of PKK....no. This is too dangereous to give more power to him. He has to many conflit of interest.

You don't trust him, but you do trust an islamist like erdogan who turn imrali prison into a luxury hotel, sat at a table with pkk and locked up many generals and officers in cooperation with gulen bastards. Not to mention all the corruption.

Alevis are the most patriotic Turks, and that can't be disputed (nothing against Sunnis, but some Sunnis might put religion above country). Alevis have nothing to put above Turkey. Turkey is their heart and soul. Didn't know Kilicdaroglu was a kurd?

Back
Top Bottom