What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

HUNTING SCENES in Calais France, British Police hunts refugees;

Türkiye take more than 2.000.000 Of them !!!!

jagdszenen-am-eurotunnel-in-calais-fluechtlinge-versuchen-der-polizei-zu-entkommen-und-einen-zug-richtung-england-zu-erreichen-.jpg

German Minister of Justice MAAS wants to stop Federal High Court Prosecutor to stop investigations against Journalists cause of high treason !!

Netzpolitik.org: Bundesanwalt kocht Ermittlungen auf kleiner Flamme

Prosecutor ICEs investigations. WHERE is now the SEPARATION OF POWERS ?

Germany becomes more and more a suspicious COUNTRY especially in MANIPULATING NEWS against TÜRKIYE, together with their traitors in TÜRKIYE

German media condems TÜRKIYE cause of investigating against YÜKSEKDAG and DEMIRTAS ,

cause suspect of supporting a TERROR ORGANIZATION !

Last edited:
@xenon54 The hostile Publishing policy of this newspaper tops all others, even Sözcü is more moderate.
For examle if we compare Cumhuriyet with Ulusal Channel /Aydinlik, we can see much more patriotizm in Ulusal as in Cumhuriyet which changed his Publishing policy into the voice of " Phsychological Occupation Forces Media".
Yes all can be target.

I already hate Mustafa Balbay who was innocent in Jail; but now his newspaper is a traitor and manipulative media, they write the same arguments illegal and Terrorist organisations use !!

They would like it , if Türkiye would surrender to TERRORIZM !

"Türkiye ekonomisine ve yoksul emekçi halka da ağır yükler bindiriyor"

Cumhuriyet Gazetesi - HDP'den bombardıman açıklaması: Erdoğan ve Davutoğlu ikilisinin kurduğu...

Unbelievable they Claim Media would make a WAR against HDP

"TRT, haberlerinde HDP sözcülerinin yaptıkları hiçbir açıklamaya yer vermemeye başladı. HDP'yi görmeyen bir yayın politikasına geçen TRT, HDP'ye yönelik olumsuz ve suçlayıcı tüm haber ve protestolara ise bültenlerinde geniş yer ayırıyor."

KILICDAROGLU (former KARABULUT European DHKP-C leaders and Mafia family)

threatens TÜRKIYE !!! TT 23:20 Habertürk TV

The Problem will be internationalized soon !

WHAT A TRAITOR

I fucking don't trust Kilicdaroglu! He is kurd, how a kurd can be a kemalist ? How can you trust a Kurd while you fight PKK ? His words are the same that of Demirtas!
He is a cheap trick who become CHP leader only because CHP wanted to gain Kurd voter and they never did....

AKP should stop wasting time time with CHP and form a coalition with MHP.

Frankly I don't trust Erdogan neither he has too much to gain or to lost for that, and this why I want a coalition which permit Davotoglu to rule while Erdogan will be imprisoned in his castle.

I don't think Erdogan will go to a new elction, because he will not make a better score, and he know it (if he not stupid whiche I'm not sure.....)
What mess..... 2 week ago I considered Bachcli like the less skilked politician but now Bahceli will become Turkey's savior.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom