What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Consumption of beef in India is NOT NATURAL or NORMAL. You want to talk about rest of the word, emigrate to rest of the world.

Beef consumption is an aberration and a sore inflection on the psyche of the Hindus of the world. Especially since cow protection is an important tenet of Hinduism.
whatever happened to live n let live style of indian culture. to each his own mate, stop shoving your thoughts down others' throats. nobody is asking you to eat gau mata

Being number one in any kind of production is a good achievement.

How about number 1 in pollution or production of Terrorists ? :coffee:

whatever happened to live n let live style of indian culture. to each his own mate, stop shoving your thoughts down others' throats. nobody is asking you to eat gau mata

Live and let live means you respect the culture and beliefs of others and act accordingly. You cannot go around insulting and abusing the faith and trusts of others and then talk about live and let live.

If it is each to his own then rape should be fine too. After all its between the rapist and the victim. Nobody is asking you to have sex with your mata either.....don't do it.

That is your twisted sick understanding based on your limited intelligence. or maybe its just a stawman which you can knowck down and claim victory.

You are nobody to allow or disallow, you get 1 vote, that's it.

LOL....no more uncivilized than posting pictures of beef dishes to mock hindus. Of course extremists like you tend to overlook misogynistic tendencies in 'seculars' like yourself :lol:

You sound just like yourself, an 'secular'. congratulations. :sick:

You want to discuss Hinduism open a new thread, I will be more than happy to discuss it.

LOL........ more strawmen, Pathetic but what we expect from secular louts.

LOL.......Hinduism is NOT a collection "bad or regressive practices" :lol: ........only sick perverted minds see it as such.

More strawmen about madrassas ? :lol: ....... this is what you get for talking with retards.

As expected, you didn't have an argument other than using some abusive language. And your blabbering is futile as you cannot change all state laws.

Live and let live means you respect the culture and beliefs of others and act accordingly. You cannot go around insulting and abusing the faith and trusts of others and then talk about live and let live.

If it is each to his own then rape should be fine too. After all its between the rapist and the victim. Nobody is asking you to have sex with your sister either.....don't do it.
mega fail on logical reasoning. i don't see how my eating beef insults any person, neither do i see my dietary habits abusing someone's faith.

As expected, you didn't have an argument other than using some abusive language. And your blabbering is futile as you cannot change all state laws.

LOL....on the contrary I have replied to ALL your posts in the same tone. Maybe you need to read it again. :P

But how can you ban a staple food consumed by a major segment of population in these select states ? No one's going to stop eating beef in these states just because you guys are butthurt over it.
See, these are robots who are programmed to enforce Hindutva and their ideologies in India. they cannot imagine cow meat is consumed in India. Gujarat != India. Let the orthodox rigid believers abstain from eating beef, while rest have the liberty to eat. same with Pork meat also. Let the religious zealots enforce it in RSS GHQ at Nagpur. spare the rest!

mega fail on logical reasoning. i don't see how my eating beef insults any person, neither do i see my dietary habits abusing someone's faith.

If you do not see then you need to open your eyes and take the effort to see right. Go to US and try and kill, cook and eat dog mean :lol: ...... you will see how fast you land up in jail.

You are free to eat all kind of $hit at home, only you cannot go out and sell your $hit. People take offence to that and it lands you in jail too.

What is tolerance? To live and let live, to respect each others way of life and not to force ones way of life on others, right? I have no problem with what you eat, and you shouldn't have any problem with what I eat.

I have no problem with what you eat as long as you don't eat beef in India. You can go abroad and eat all the beef you want. As I have taken pains to explain, cattle is important for the health of Indian agriculture and also to maintain the Indian culture of respect for nature and gratitude and humbleness towards beings that help us. I do not want our society to turn into an ingrate hubrisitic society and towards that end I consider beef eating harmful for the Indian society. That is the real meaning of tolerance and not being indifferent when people are turning the society unlivable and destroying its environment. If you were to set a forest on fire in India, I would not sit and look on with a beatific smile on my face in tolerance of your deed, likewise when you are decimating the cattle population of India in your misguided aping of West.

If you do not see then you need to open your eyes and take the effort to see right. Go to US and try and kill, cook and eat dog mean :lol: ...... you will see how fast you land up in jail.

You are free to eat all kind of $hit at home, only you cannot go out and sell your $hit. People take offence to that and it lands you in jail too.
go to US? not sure how that helps the debate, although I am in the US. The way I see it, you are free to follow your own beliefs, others have that liberty as well. nobody gets to tell anyone else what to eat.

If it is each to his own then rape should be fine too. After all its between the rapist and the victim. Nobody is asking you to have sex with your mata either.....don't do it.
See, these are robots who are programmed to enforce Hindutva and their ideologies in India. they cannot imagine cow meat is consumed in India. Gujarat != India. Let the orthodox rigid believers abstain from eating beef, while rest have the liberty to eat. same with Pork meat also. Let the religious zealots enforce it in RSS GHQ at Nagpur. spare the rest!

That's why these nonsense couldn't spread beyond 2-3 states.

It's the moral policing that is pissing off after a point. Why should a certain group of individuals impose their beliefs on everyone else? It's not like I eat beef inside a temple, or chow down a plateful of pork curry inside a mosque now is it? I'm tired of being told what to do. Yes, there are people who revere the cow for what it brings to the table (no pun intended), but that's no reason why the rest of us should stay away from eating what we love. I love all kinds of meat, beef included; what's it to anyone?

Respect is one thing, but when someone forces their belief systems upon you, that's when the shyte hits the fan. I don't see a difference between 21st century-living, 7th century-thinking bearded Mullahs to our west, and those in my own country who try their best to get people to conform to everything they stand for.

Not moral policing, making beef illegal will make it proper policing. I hope that will not piss you off.

Democracy is all about a certain group of individuals imposing their beliefs on everybody else. Only those group happen to be in majority.

There is always going to be Laws that tell you what to do and what not to do. Better learn to like it or you end up as a criminal :P

Hinduism as a religion is very specific about cow protection. In fact killing of cow is a great sin. Mutual respect is good, but if you want respect and also the right to disrespect others, that went out with the british rule.

That's why these nonsense couldn't spread beyond 2-3 states.

LOL...on the contrary beef is legal ONLY in 2-3 states in India.

go to US? not sure how that helps the debate, although I am in the US. The way I see it, you are free to follow your own beliefs, others have that liberty as well. nobody gets to tell anyone else what to eat.

....no only to tell you what you can do and not do. What you can sell and not sell. Get it genius ?

Consumption of beef in India is NOT NATURAL or NORMAL. You want to talk about rest of the word, emigrate to rest of the world.

Beef consumption is an aberration and a sore inflection on the psyche of the Hindus of the world. Especially since cow protection is an important tenet of Hinduism.

Right back at you. Consumption of beef is normal and natural in Kerala, WB and NE states. Denying us the right to consume the food of our choice is an aberration and and a sore inflection on the psyche of all the Indian citizens belonging to these states. Especially since beef consumption is an important tenet of our local -ism's.

Back
Top Bottom