What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Oh plenty can be done. Not to worry.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can be done, try blowing yourself up in public places.

In all this argument no one has dragged in Hinduism. By the way Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs are also not in favor of beef eating. This is followed in all South Asian and South East Asian countries too.

I know, this is not about Hinduism , this is about Hindutva.

But that "If" will always remain.

And sorry, I don't speak your kind of filthy language, maybe I was fortunate enough to be raised in an educated & cultured family.

Just one advise, accept diversity or the country won't remain united.

That threat that unless people are allowed to eat beef the country wont be united is bull. Try raising your army of separatists for eating beef and see how much success you get.

That is a factually incorrect statement. Karnataka state for example, has bull farms.

Bull farms for semen collection and livestock improvement? That is still no ranch for meat raising.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can be done, try blowing yourself up in public places.

I know, this is not about Hinduism , this is about Hindutva.

Which has been interpreted as the "saar" of Indian nationhood by the supreme court. It is about being a grateful culture and not devolving into culture which is intent on cannibalizing its environment.

Bull farms for semen collection and livestock improvement? That is still no ranch for meat raising.

Yes there are. I just cant be bothered to look for details right now, but maybe later. By the way, how do you think restaurants in our major cities legally acquire massive quantities of beef? Some of the high-end stuff is imported from Japan, Australia and NZ, of course, but what about the local variety that's sold everywhere?

Yes there are. I just cant be bothered to look for details right now, but maybe later. By the way, how do you think restaurants in our major cities legally acquire massive quantities of beef? Some of the high-end stuff is imported from Japan, Australia and NZ, of course, but what about the local variety that's sold everywhere?

It is carabeef. Buffalo meat. It is also what India is exporting. Also considered to be more tender and sweeter meat than cow meat.

Another thing is since all the cattle in India are free range grass fed cattle and not corn fed like NZ, Australia, and Japan, they are considered the healthier and tastier than the other.

It is carabeef. Buffalo meat. It is also what India is exporting. Also considered to be more tender and sweeter meat than cow meat.

Yes, lots of it is, but not all of it. Let me try and get you information on this later on.

That threat that unless people are allowed to eat beef the country wont be united is bull. Try raising your army of separatists for eating beef and see how much success you get.

It is not only about beef, it is about respecting India's diversity, and food is part of that diversity. Beef issue is only a sign of the intolerance to diversity, which is a threat to India's unity.

It's the moral policing that is pissing off after a point. Why should a certain group of individuals impose their beliefs on everyone else? It's not like I eat beef inside a temple, or chow down a plateful of pork curry inside a mosque now is it? I'm tired of being told what to do. Yes, there are people who revere the cow for what it brings to the table (no pun intended), but that's no reason why the rest of us should stay away from eating what we love. I love all kinds of meat, beef included; what's it to anyone?

Respect is one thing, but when someone forces their belief systems upon you, that's when the shyte hits the fan. I don't see a difference between 21st century-living, 7th century-thinking bearded Mullahs to our west, and those in my own country who try their best to get people to conform to everything they stand for.
quoted for truth. :tup:

the religious kind don't want to eat beef, fine. The meat eaters have every right to enjoy food their way.

It is not only about beef, it is about respecting India's diversity, and food is part of that diversity. Beef issue is only a sign of the intolerance to diversity, which is a threat to India's unity.

It is not. It is only the leftists in this country who has made being anti-Hindu = diversity. When are you going to respect Hindu sentiments? Or is only the sentiment of minorities important? What is your give to all the take that you do from the majority?

So far you have been intolerant of all Hindu culture in this country, did the country split? From taking over Hindu temples to funding Haj to promoting Urdu to stopping teaching Sanskrit, all the intolerance has been of the Hindu people in this country and yet at the first sign of them asking for some tolerance from the Beef eaters, they are talking of breaking India? Wow some tolerance really.

Last edited:
kitten.jpg

keep-calm-and-be-vegetarian-9.png

petaGlasswalls1.jpg

Last edited:
Having sex is also the most naturally thing in the world.....so will you be sending your sister over to my house or should I come over to your house ? I am sure somebody as "liberal" as you would have no problem with my natural need for sex..... :tup:

If Indians have figured out a way of getting 150 gms of proteins for the last 6000 years, I am sure you can figure it out too.

Really? Thats your best argument? And that in such a rude way?

I have no issue with loving people having sex if it happens with the consent of both parties....
And my sister is a married woman, married to the man she loved... and yeah, they probably do it.... but thats not my business.

And yeah sure, all Indians are vegies since 6,000 years.... and they were all athletes who took 150 gr of protein each day...

Anyways, you can eat what you want, I dont care...... I eat in my ..

PS: I was a veggie for one 10 months.... and apart from being tortured by seeing others enjoying their non veg food, I lost some kg and I did not feel really fit as compared to now.

So guys, keep fighting....

I am enjoying my chicken thandoori now :P

TANDOORI-CHICKEN3.jpg

Last edited:
Awww!! So the whole idea is to take revenge on Muslims by banning cow slaughter!!! Wonderful!!

That is your twisted sick understanding based on your limited intelligence. or maybe its just a stawman which you can knowck down and claim victory.

I didn't allow fundamentalist Hindus to decide my rights, eating beef is of course my right, at least in my state.

You are nobody to allow or disallow, you get 1 vote, that's it.

Ahh!! This is an extreme form of misogyny to compare cows with someone's sister. And the whole comment was so shamelessly uncivilized, you almost sounded like razpak.

LOL....no more uncivilized than posting pictures of beef dishes to mock hindus. Of course extremists like you tend to overlook misogynistic tendencies in 'seculars' like yourself :lol:

You sound just like yourself, an 'secular'. congratulations. :sick:

And who are Indians? Only the veg eaters? Who decided that? Hindus? Do you know that Hindu goddess Kali takes animal offerings, so does Durga and many others? Indians very much eat non-veg.

You want to discuss Hinduism open a new thread, I will be more than happy to discuss it.

Try not to bring women to win arguments, they are not "Objects" to help you win a debate.

LOL........ more strawmen, Pathetic but what we expect from secular louts.

What is Hindu religious education? Do you want Hindu Madrasas now? Why should we adopt the bad or regressive practices of others? I am against Madrasas also, a school should only be for the purpose of imparting modern education, anybody wants to study religion should do it privately.

LOL.......Hinduism is NOT a collection "bad or regressive practices" :lol: ........only sick perverted minds see it as such.

More strawmen about madrassas ? :lol: ....... this is what you get for talking with retards.

It is not. It is only the leftists in this country who has made being anti-Hindu = diversity. When are you going to respect Hindu sentiments? Or is only the sentiment of minorities important? What is your give to all the take that you do from the majority?

So far you have been intolerant of all Hindu culture in this country, did the country split? From taking over Hindu temples to funding Haj to promoting Urdu to stopping teaching Sanskrit, all the intolerance has been of the Hindu people in this country and yet at the first sign of them asking for some tolerance from the Beef eaters, they are talking of breaking India? Wow some tolerance really.

What is tolerance? To live and let live, to respect each others way of life and not to force ones way of life on others, right? I have no problem with what you eat, and you shouldn't have any problem with what I eat.

A really stupid argument to be honest. Beef is universally consumed all over the world except among a few Indian states -- it really is, quite normal. Alcohol is considered normal just about everywhere except in Islamic hellholes. You should ask the Indian armed forces to cut supply of subsidized alcohol to its employees before taking a potshot at the rest of us.

As for the remaining allegations, i cannot be bothered to reply -- the sheer stupidity of it blinds my cognition when i look at it.

Consumption of beef in India is NOT NATURAL or NORMAL. You want to talk about rest of the word, emigrate to rest of the world.

Beef consumption is an aberration and a sore inflection on the psyche of the Hindus of the world. Especially since cow protection is an important tenet of Hinduism.

Back
Top Bottom