What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

As explained it is about how useful they are to the society. Cattle by their very productive nature are intrinsic to an agrarian society like India. Just like you are expected to be grateful to your parents for all the sacrifices they have done in bringing you up, our culture teaches us to be grateful to the cattle which has enabled our civilizations. Chickens and Goats unfortunately for them have not the same status as cattle. Kapish?
Why? Goat gives milk, chicken gives eggs, they are also member of family, should also be treated with "kindness". Or have you now implemented caste system in animals? Civilizations change and evolve with time, those who fail to evolve get wiped out

Last edited:
Not a single guru in India has been convicted of child rape .
ahh yes, because our court system is the epitome of swift justice

Actually most religious Hindus do not drink either, nor are they wife beaters.
right, because hindu men would rather gang-rape someone else's daughter. and who can top honor killing panchayats, ehh?

No you did not. You also conveniently ignored the fact that you are being disrespectful to those who don't think the way you do. Your explanation doesn't apply, cause I'm not religious, and what is being fed to me at a restaurant, or at home, is my problem and my problem only. Nobody's putting on a public show here on purpose, for random people to feel disrespected.

Yes I did. Multiple times. You have just chosen to overlook it for convenience. :coffee:

It does not matter if you are religious. Even non religious people are expected to respect the culture and beliefs of others.

What is being fed to you at a restaurants is others problem too, which is why we have health inspectors :lol: ....and licenses.

It is irreverent if people are putting on a show or not. You are not required to put on a show and have sex in public to offend public sentiment. Doing it out in the open in a park will land you in jail too. As long as it is in "public space", it is public business.

Sure that may be, but what's it to you or anyone else if animals are reared for their meat to feed the tens of millions (both Hindus and non-Hindus) who consume it? What's it to you when a whole industry caters to a section of the populace without you being involved in it at all? Do you think of this country as a "Hindu" country where others don't have a right to live as they please as long as they're not publicly disrespecting you? Do you not see the millions of others you are disrespecting by trying to impose your views on them?

I have just told you that Hindus are required to protect cows as a tenet of our faith. How many more times must I repeat if before you begin to comprehend ?

As long as gau hatya happens in Hindu society, they have a responsibility to prevent it. Challenging our faith IS DISRESPECTFUL.

Eating beef is NOT A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT. There is NO disrespect if that is taken away. The same way there is no disrespect when we ask for Uniform civil code.

LOL I don't mean to laugh, but I can't help it, 'cause to me, the comparison is ridiculous. Is this the tangent people usually take when they try to make a point? Disrobing your wife? Someone else said something about 'Sleeping with sisters', another talked about 'cannibalism'. Seriously?

Ya Seriously. I am appalled you cannot understand the correlation between the two example. I though you were smarter than that. Since you have admitted you are not, let me go slow and explain better.

Hindus have a Duty to protect cows. You have a duty to protect your wife.

Any action that results in kiling a cow demands a hindu take action to prevent it. Any action that results in your wife getting disrobed in public demands that you act to prevent it.

Kapish ? :coffee:

Publicly? Where have you seen a cow being slaughtered publicly and its meat being distributed? A restaurant, ones home, a meat shop or a supermarket, are not public places.

Its sold publicly. Restaurants are public places too. Super markets are public place too. Which is why you cannot smoke in theaters, restaurants (unless its a smoking section) and super markets in India. They are defined as public place.

You don't speak for all Hindus. The people around me don't seem to feel disrespected because they live and let live. I don't disrespect their views however ridiculous and disrespectful I might find them. Anyway, I think I've made myself pretty clear on the 'respect' bit.

I speaks for all Hindus who are too timid to speak up for themselves of fear of coming under attack from secular folks. :coffee:

You cannot speak for others who you claim "do not feel disrespected". I am the other.

What about chickens and goats o_O

Are you a Hindu ? if you are you should know the answer to that question.

the peaceful Go rakshak doing their work on some muslim kasayi:

ahh yes, because our court system is the epitome of swift justice

India has a higher rate of convictions than all the Western countries you worship.

right, because hindu men would rather gang-rape someone else's daughter. and who can top honor killing panchayats, ehh?

Right now you have descended to Hindu bashing all because we want to protect the cow. So much hate for Hindus and you wish for tolerance from Hindus? Let us say people like you wont have much to say in this country here after.

I have just told you that Hindus are required to protect cows as a tenet of our faith. How many more times must I repeat if before you begin to comprehend ?

As long as gau hatya happens in Hindu society, they have a responsibility to prevent it. Challenging our faith IS DISRESPECTFUL.
would you mind showing this pesky hindu, where in our upnishads or vedas does it say that we must protect cow?

India has a higher rate of convictions than all the Western countries you worship.
wow, does it now? is this personal observation or are there any credible statistics?

Right now you have descended to Hindu bashing all because we want to protect the cow. So much hate for Hindus and you wish for tolerance from Hindus? Let us say people like you wont have much to say in this country here after.
people like me? you mean hindus? :P

Why? Goat gives milk, chicken gives eggs, they are also member of family, should also be treated with "kindness". Or have you now implemented caste system in animals? Civilizations change and evolve with time, those who fail to get wiped out

We are the only civilization that managed to not get wiped out. The West is already losing its prominence after a mere 200-300 years of ascendancy. So save your lecture for the civilization which is getting wiped out, not India.

While Goat gives milk and chicken gives eggs, their contribution pales in comparison to the cows. Now do not tell me that when you need an operation you are going to visit your barber because of course you do not believe in division of labor and believe all animals are same in importance too.

Yes I did. Multiple times. You have just chosen to overlook it for convenience. :coffee:

It does not matter if you are religious. Even non religious people are expected to respect the culture and beliefs of others.

What is being fed to you at a restaurants is others problem too, which is why we have health inspectors :lol: ....and licenses.

It is irreverent if people are putting on a show or not. You are not required to put on a show and have sex in public to offend public sentiment. Doing it out in the open in a park will land you in jail too. As long as it is in "public space", it is public business.

Eating beef is NOT A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT. There is NO disrespect if that is taken away. The same way there is no disrespect when we ask for Uniform civil code.

Ya Seriously. I am appalled you cannot understand the correlation between the two example. I though you were smarter than that. Since you have admitted you are not, let me go slow and explain better.

Hindus have a Duty to protect cows. You have a duty to protect your wife.

Any action that results in kiling a cow demands a hindu take action to prevent it. Any action that results in your wife getting disrobed in public demands that you act to prevent it.

Kapish ? :coffee:

Its sold publicly. Restaurants are public places too. Super markets are public place too. Which is why you cannot smoke in theaters, restaurants (unless its a smoking section) and super markets in India. They are defined as public place.

I speaks for all Hindus who are too timid to speak up for themselves of fear of coming under attack from secular folks. :coffee:

You cannot speak for others who you claim "do not feel disrespected". I am the other.

Are you a Hindu ? if you are you should know the answer to that question.

No I don't, enlighten me?

LOL....... he is just being "secular".....hindu bashing is part of that deal. :P

We are the only civilization that managed to not get wiped out. The West is already losing its prominence after a mere 200-300 years of ascendancy. So save your lecture for the civilization which is getting wiped out, not India.

While Goat gives milk and chicken gives eggs, their contribution pales in comparison to the cows. Now do not tell me that when you need an operation you are going to visit your barber because of course you do not believe in division of labor and believe all animals are same in importance too.

The West is what??? They have better things to do than debate on such silly issues.

So it's all about "contribution" right, so the greatest "contribution" a cow can give is "sacrifice" it's meat for the well being and health of us humans.

LOL..... all of a sudden you are a Hindu ? :lol:

What about those child raping hindu priests ? :lol:

What does that mean ? you are not a Hindu or you are Hindu who knows nothing about Hinduism ?
What does that mean? Are chickens and goats lesser creatures of god than the cow?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom