What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

What does that mean? Are chickens and goats lesser creatures of god than the cow?

Are you really this dumb? Are others parents lesser parents than our own? So should not we be taking care of our neighbor's parents too? Do you follow this logic?

We go by pragmatism and gratefulness to the one we owe gratitude. In this hierarchy cattle is definitely higher than goats and chickens.

Are you really this dumb? Are others parents lesser parents than our own? So should not we be taking care of our neighbor's parents too? Do you follow this logic?

We go by pragmatism and gratefulness to the one we owe gratitude. In this hierarchy cattle is definitely higher than goats and chickens.

That is what I am saying, since it's all about "contribution", cattle can contribute more by being our food, after obviously we have milked them dry

wow, no difference between beef eating and veggie hindus. who'd have thought

Even accounting for your denseness after you have been schooled on who are the alcoholics and wife beaters of the world, you dumbness still surprises me. Overall Hindu vegetarian India is less alcoholic and has less rapes with a higher conviction rates than the Western countries you look up to.

You are yet to answer my question.
You are yet to answer my question

Even accounting for your denseness after you have been schooled on who are the alcoholics and wife beaters of the world, you dumbness still surprises me. Overall Hindu vegetarian India is less alcoholic and has less rapes with a higher conviction rates than the Western countries you look up to.
So eating meat and drinking booze leads to rape?

the westerners are alcoholics, what's the hindu excuse?

here you go, veggie hindus shining;
Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate reveals 1 lakh+ rape cases registered in a year - The Times of India

keep in mind, religious hindus only register 10% of rape cases. because probably the other 90% aren't the right caste

That is what I am saying, since it's all about "contribution", cattle can contribute more by being our food, after obviously we have milked them dry

Obviously you have not heard the story of killing the golden goose or perhaps you are from the Delhi region and a descendant of Sheik Chilli.

Obviously you have not heard the story of killing the golden goose or perhaps you are from the Delhi region and a descendant of Sheik Chilli.
Arey thats why I am saying we shall milk those cattle dry, and once they are useless ie they cant "contribute" more we shall eat them, to maximize the contribution

It definitely increases your tamasic tendencies which does make one aggressive and not in possession of good sense.
Can you give me a source?

Yes I did. Multiple times. You have just chosen to overlook it for convenience. :coffee:
It does not matter if you are religious. Even non religious people are expected to respect the culture and beliefs of others.
What is being fed to you at a restaurants is others problem too, which is why we have health inspectors :lol: ....and licenses.
It is irreverent if people are putting on a show or not. You are not required to put on a show and have sex in public to offend public sentiment. Doing it out in the open in a park will land you in jail too. As long as it is in "public space", it is public business.
I have just told you that Hindus are required to protect cows as a tenet of our faith. How many more times must I repeat if before you begin to comprehend ?
As long as gau hatya happens in Hindu society, they have a responsibility to prevent it. Challenging our faith IS DISRESPECTFUL.
Eating beef is NOT A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT. There is NO disrespect if that is taken away. The same way there is no disrespect when we ask for Uniform civil code
Ya Seriously. I am appalled you cannot understand the correlation between the two example. I though you were smarter than that. Since you have admitted you are not, let me go slow and explain better.
Hindus have a Duty to protect cows. You have a duty to protect your wife.
Any action that results in kiling a cow demands a hindu take action to prevent it. Any action that results in your wife getting disrobed in public demands that you act to prevent it.
Kapish ? :coffee:
Its sold publicly. Restaurants are public places too. Super markets are public place too. Which is why you cannot smoke in theaters, restaurants (unless its a smoking section) and super markets in India. They are defined as public place.
I speaks for all Hindus who are too timid to speak up for themselves of fear of coming under attack from secular folks. :coffee:
You cannot speak for others who you claim "do not feel disrespected". I am the other.Are you a Hindu ? if you are you should know the answer to that question.

I thought I made my stand pretty clear, which I did, but it is you who refuses to back down for reasons known only to yourself. You've failed at simple logic too, but that was expected. You've got to give respect to get respect. Capisce?

I'm off for a relaxing swim, and then maybe a beef double decker. Have a good weekend, mate. Later. :)

Back
Top Bottom