What's new

Unwelcome guests: Jirga imposes ban on renting houses to Afghan refugees

And It is also a fact that many Afghan mohajirs think that its better to steal or rob than beg.

Bhai phir kuch sharam kar aur mulk ki khaaatiiir 4 Afghan wifes lei leiiii - 1 Pashtun, 1 Tajik, 1 Uzbek, 1 Hazara - takeiii hum apnaa soft-image Afghanistan mein cultivate kar lein ! :D

A long overdue decision...well done jirga!

I long for the day when those hundreds of people opposite NESCOM hospital and Metro in Isl are evicted and resettled. That place is bound to be a hot bed for criminals. @RescueRanger, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
A long overdue decision...well done jirga!

I long for the day when those hundreds of people opposite NESCOM hospital and Metro in Isl are evicted and resettled. That place is bound to be a hot bed for criminals. @RescueRanger, what do you think?

Totally 100% in agreement sir!

@HRK - Waisee aaap bhi tou Pukhtoon hain - Aaap nei bhi hamareii guests ko sooliiii pei latkaa diyaaa ! :disagree:

Sir kitni ghalat baaaat hai ! :disagree:

Your Great Grandpa would probably scold you for that ! :whistle:

I can even hear his voice 'Niazi, hum nei tou tujhe Afghan samjhaathaa tu Punjabi bun giyaa' ! :lol:

Sir je, as someone close to me once said "Sab nu chuk key border parr pa"... :P

@nuclearpak
Similar decisions about afghan mohajirs are taken through out FATA and KP , nothing new about it. This is collective punishment. Through same concept members of a tribe are banned from entering into another tribe's territory in case of conflict or any other reason.

Who cares about what our governments think? They are all "chakkay" with a capital C. 150 people raided a jail, executed a person in front of a shop, WHOLE DAMN BRIGADE was scared of getting out. Salay saray kay saray.

Btw, I have sized our army up pretty well. They aren't worth even nickle.

Say that thing infront of your "that" fauji cousin :D

afghan refugees should remain registered and accounted for in the camps......if they are refugees, it means they are non-citizens. If they are in Pakistan illegally, it means they are un-documented and of course - Non-citizens.

Non-citizens should not be allowed to rent or buy property until they have a valid permit to do so and documentation. Otherwise things get out of control.

it should be NATOs job to be providing the funds to re-integrate these people back to where they belong which is their native Afghanistan....too bad that neither NATO nor the Afghan govt. care a damn about spear-heading such an initiative.

afghan refugees should remain registered and accounted for in the camps......if they are refugees, it means they are non-citizens. If they are in Pakistan illegally, it means they are un-documented and of course - Non-citizens.

Non-citizens should not be allowed to rent or buy property until they have a valid permit to do so and documentation. Otherwise things get out of control.

it should be NATOs job to be providing the funds to re-integrate these people back to where they belong which is their native Afghanistan....too bad that neither NATO nor the Afghan govt. care a damn about spear-heading such an initiative.

By official estimates there are 3 million Afghan refugees in Pak. Unofficial estimates this to 6 million.

These people are running around the country, either acting as criminals or terrorists, or both.

We looked after them after the Soviet war, took them in like our brothers and this is how they repay us.

Disgusting mentality, just like the Indians.

definitely not all of them but far too many for comfort....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom