What's new

Untouchablity widely practised in Indian army

You make me laugh. You are no different from that msllu guy advaita.

You make rhetorical statements again and again. Then when you get exposed you counter with name calling.

You have good command of English. Nothing else. You are another privelged guy who supports exploitation of the lowest section of people.

I've given you facts, in every post. Go back and check. You haven't given us one, not a single one. Go back and check. I've analysed the first ten COAS; you don't know what to make of the list.

How dumb can you get and how can you defend plain ignorance by accusing the one who exposes you of writing plain, clear English?

I've given you facts, in every post. Go back and check. You haven't given us one, not a single one. Go back and check. I've analysed the first ten COAS; you don't know what to make of the list.

How dumb can you get and how can you defend plain ignorance by accusing the one who exposes you of writing plain, clear English?
You haven't proven shit.

Show us authentic figures of caste composition of Indian army. Do that then accuse me of being a liar.

I don't give a shit about what dinosaurs like you have to say. Your time is up. The future is ours.

We will end 5000 years of Brahman supremacy whether you like it or not.

You haven't proven shit.

Show us authentic figures of caste composition of Indian army. Do that then accuse me of being a liar.

Of course you are a liar.

If I say that the moon is made of green cheese, and then I am challenged, and I say, "Prove that it isn't," people will laugh at me. Just like they're laughing at you.

I don't give a shit about what dinosaurs like you have to say. Your time is up. The future is ours.

We will end 5000 years of Brahman supremacy whether you like it or not.

Heh, heh.

What are you as you write those lines? Dalit? Maratha? Upper caste? All of these together? Are you sure you know what all these mean, in the first place?

PS: In case nobody taught you this, there were no Brahmins in 2900 BC. It was the age of the Indus Valley Civilisation.

You are a cartoon. :rofl:

Of course you are a liar.

If I say that the moon is made of green cheese, and then I am challenged, and I say, "Prove that it isn't," people will laugh at me. Just like they're laughing at you.
I am stating the obvious. And you are the one denying it. So prove me wrong and call it a day. You are just another venomous brahmin snake who claims to be secular.

Heh, heh.

What are you as you write those lines? Dalit? Maratha? Upper caste? All of these together? Are you sure you know what all these mean, in the first place?
I am what I am. Unlike you I am no hypocrite who claims to be noble.

I will keep fighting for the rights of downtrodden. You can mock me. I don't care.

You are just a bitter old man. You are going to die without doing anything substantial.

Show your proof or don't quote me again.

I am stating the obvious. And you are the one denying it. So prove me wrong and call it a day. You are just another venomous brahmin snake who claims to be secular.

If you are stating the obvious, it shouldn't be so difficult to give us the proof. What's keeping you?

I am what I am. Unlike you I am no hypocrite who claims to be noble.

That you are. And nobody is accusing you of being noble! LOL.

I will keep fighting for the rights of downtrodden. You can mock me. I don't care.

First, you need to know who you are fighting for. Over the last few posts, you made one disastrous error after another. You know nothing about Dalits, you know nothing about Marathas, you know nothing about the martial races; so what's left?

You are just a bitter old man. You are going to die without doing anything substantial.

Show your proof or don't quote me again.

It's for you to show the proof, not for me. It's you who made the allegation, not I. You don't know which is which, and couldn't decipher a fairly simple list; you don't know much about these castes, and if the proof came up and kicked you in the lower cast, you wouldn't even know what had hit you. You are totally ignorant, and a total fake. So get lost. Post after post after post, you have exposed yourself. Don't think that people aren't reading these, and don't think that you can get away with this fake posturing.

Good try, but not good enough, false-flagger!

Aala baman aagit tael ootayla. Hich garaj hoti peshwa. Ka shaka chalu naste ka raatri baamnya?

Media has already reported on casteism in Indian army and upper caste dominance. The onus on the government to release their secret figures.

Ata bag bhau, aplya marathi lonkan madhe hey casteism cha prakar jasti nahi. Ani mala tyacha garve aahe.
So I appreciate your sentiment and what youre trying to do.

Pan hey suddha bagayla payje ki je aapan aplya desha vishaye je bolto, tyachat kahi khara asayla payje.
Te khara nusta statistics chya bal bootya varti midu shakta.

The media has also made several false statements and accusations in the past. Our media is notorious for lighting fires where there are none.
Accusations can be made based on evidence. Where is the evidence except for heresay?

So I ask you again, are you purely basing your opinion on media and circumstantial evidence? Because that would be a flimsy way to go about this.

Lastly, you need to stop accusing everyone of being RSS'ers that does not tow your line of thinking.

If you are stating the obvious, it shouldn't be so difficult to give us the proof. What's keeping you?

That you are. And nobody is accusing you of being noble! LOL.

First, you need to know who you are fighting for. Over the last few posts, you made one disastrous error after another. You know nothing about Dalits, you know nothing about Marathas, you know nothing about the martial races; so what's left?

It's for you to show the proof, not for me. It's you who made the allegation, not I. You don't know which is which, and couldn't decipher a fairly simple list; you don't know much about these castes, and if the proof came up and kicked you in the lower cast, you wouldn't even know what had hit you. You are totally ignorant, and a total fake. So get lost. Post after post after post, you have exposed yourself. Don't think that people aren't reading these, and don't think that you can get away with this fake posturing.

Good try, but not good enough, false-flagger!
You are an old fool with some false pride. Enjoy your last days on earth.

Ata bag bhau, aplya marathi lonkan madhe hey casteism cha prakar jasti nahi. Ani mala tyacha garve aahe.
So I appreciate your sentiment and what youre trying to do.

Pan hey suddha bagayla payje ki je aapan aplya desha vishaye je bolto, tyachat kahi khara asayla payje.
Te khara nusta statistics chya bal bootya varti midu shakta.

The media has also made several false statements and accusations in the past. Our media is notorious for lighting fires where there are none.
Accusations can be made based on evidence. Where is the evidence except for heresay?

So I ask you again, are you purely basing your opinion on media and circumstantial evidence? Because that would be a flimsy way to go about this.

Lastly, you need to stop accusing everyone of being RSS'ers that does not tow your line of thinking.
Savtacha naav peshwa thevlas aani bolto jaat paat naahi jast. Ho brahman sodun baaki marathi evda jaat paat karat nahi. Pan jara jaun bagh punycha brahmana ajun savtla peshwe samjtat.

Tumhi brahman lokani nehmi gadari keli ahey baaki marathi sobat.

Like I said earlier. You can post your figures and prove me wrong. Prove that Indian army isn't dominated by upper caste North Indians who are foot soliders of Brahmins.

Savtacha naav peshwa thevlas aani bolto jaat paat naahi jast. Ho brahman sodun baaki marathi evda jaat paat karat nahi. Pan jara jaun bagh punycha brahmana ajun savtla peshwe samjtat.

Tumhi brahman lokani nehmi gadari keli ahey baaki marathi sobat.

Writing in Marathi with the English alphabet is taking me long, so ill stick to English if you dont mind as im crunched for time.

What "Gaddari" are you speaking of? How did Marathi Brahmins (CKP, GSB, KB) betray their other Marathi bretheren? Can you explain?
Casteism though not dead is quite low in Maharashtra compared to northern states or even some of the south Indian states. So not sure where you're coming from.

Like I said earlier. You can post your figures and prove me wrong. Prove that Indian army isn't dominated by upper caste North Indians who are foot soliders of Brahmins.

So here we are in a mexican standoff.
You claim the Indian army is prevalent with casteism and you dont have any statistics to back it up.
I openly claim that these statistics dont exist, hence I will refrain from making accusations or take a stand that cannot be backed up by numbers and proof.

Im not the one making the accusation. Even in the court of law, the accuser has to prove that the crime took place with evidence. The Accused has to prove he did not commit a crime based on the evidence presented by the accuser.

I will easily support your stand in this matter if you can provide any source for your evidence outside of heresay and media reports alone.
Let's not just mudsling for the sake of it.

And I would urge you to stop looking at everything and everyone with this jaundiced view of Caste. Maybe some of us Brahmins actually lookout for our less fortunate brothers from the lower castes. But by bracketing all Brahmins as some evil force of nature isnt going to help.

Writing in Marathi with the English alphabet is taking me long, so ill stick to English if you dont mind as im crunched for time.

What "Gaddari" are you speaking of? How did Marathi Brahmins (CKP, GSB, KB) betray their other Marathi bretheren? Can you explain?
Casteism though not dead is quite low in Maharashtra compared to northern states or even some of the south Indian states. So not sure where you're coming from.

So here we are in a mexican standoff.
You claim the Indian army is prevalent with casteism and you dont have any statistics to back it up.
I openly claim that these statistics dont exist, hence I will refrain from making accusations or take a stand that cannot be backed up by numbers and proof.

Im not the one making the accusation. Even in the court of law, the accuser has to prove that the crime took place with evidence. The Accused has to prove he did not commit a crime based on the evidence presented by the accuser.

I will easily support your stand in this matter if you can provide any source for your evidence outside of heresay and media reports alone.
Let's not just mudsling for the sake of it.

And I would urge you to stop looking at everything and everyone with this jaundiced view of Caste. Maybe some of us Brahmins actually lookout for our less fortunate brothers from the lower castes. But by bracketing all Brahmins as some evil force of nature isnt going to help.
Are you pretending to be ignorant? Don't you know about the casteism practised by Peshwas?

I have provided my proof.

I can't you show the figures which the government chooses to hide for obvious region.

So a mob has been masquerading as a Nation.

Bohat nazuk surat e hal hai lol

Are you pretending to be ignorant? Don't you know about the casteism practised by Peshwas?

I have provided my proof.

I can't you show the figures which the government chooses to hide for obvious region.

You have provided no proof. Only made statements and then tried to appeal using anecdotal evidence from acts that happened centuries ago.

No proof of your current stand, ie. Indian army is involved in casteism has been provided. if there is proof, please present it to us.

Your statement is akin to: Slavery existed in America 500 years ago, so it must exist now.

Do you see the fallacy of your argument?

You have provided no proof. Only made statements and then tried to appeal using anecdotal evidence from acts that happened centuries ago.

No proof of your current stand, ie. Indian army is involved in casteism has been provided. if there is proof, please present it to us.

Your statement is akin to: Slavery existed in America 500 years ago, so it must exist now.

Do you see the fallacy of your argument?
So the guy in the video is lying. And you brahmins are always right.

Typical Brahman boy!

So the guy in the video is lying. And you brahmins are always right.

Typical Brahman boy!

So all it takes is one person's statement to malign an entire system is it? That too without any actual proof to back it up or any independent sources to vett the claims.

So then when a Brahmin says that a lower caste person is dirty because he/she cleans the toilet, then that must make the statement true right? so why hate the brahmins then? Just accept the fate of the lower castes, why dont you?
Coz acccording to you one person has spoken, so it must be true for all.

Is that what you were taught?

So all it takes is one person's statement to malign an entire system is it? That too without any actual proof to back it up or any independent sources to vett the claims.
Not any person. He is part of that system.
So then when a Brahmin says that a lower caste person is dirty because he/she cleans the toilet, then that must make the statement true right? so why hate the brahmins then? Just accept the fate of the lower castes, why dont you?
Coz acccording to you one person has spoken, so it must be true for all.
Don't put words in my mouth, you janua wearing snake.

Brahmins are not at the receiving end, for others to believe their lies.

Dalits are the most oppressed people in the world. Peshwas like you are their oppressors.

Is that what you were taught?
No. This is what your Brahmin/Hindu religion teaches...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom