What's new

Untouchablity widely practised in Indian army

They got lucky due to positive attitude of Marathas and British towards them.

You started with a question about the Chiefs of Staff. The moment that was found to be full of holes, you shifted goalposts. But even there, you could not make up your mind whether you wanted to earn brownie points on account of caste discrepancies, or on account of partiality towards 'martial races'. So, more confused and incoherent replies.

You are smarter than that. Accusing me of being a false flagger is the easy way out..

It has nothing to do with being smart. It has to do with recognising a pattern. An unwholesome, perverted pattern. Sometimes about the Manuvadi; sometimes about the 'martial races'. To begin with, since your information and knowledge is so obviously full of holes, about the Chiefs of Army Staff.

File a RTI and ask them caste composition of Indian army. But they will cite official secrets act to deny your request.

What stops you? You are the interested one. The Army has a policy of recruiting everywhere, no district is exempt. In some districts, the recruitment meets are jammed solid; in others,there is nobody. The officers wait the whole day and return with nothing having got done. Are you aware of which is which? And it is not what you might think, and what you have been spouting.

Everyone knows rajput and other higher castes form bulk of Indian army.

Not true. Try to get some information before you say such silly things.

Brahmanvadis and latent Brahmanvadis like you, want upper caste to dominate Indian army.

Brahmanvadi? Even a latent one? I? Shows how much you know, and how much you have read my posts. Incidentally,we are Sat Shudras. Not much Brahminism here.

Instead of condemning what the guy has been through. You doubt his story.

He was through what every other individual soldier is through. No difference. Except in the eyes of false-flaggers looking for issues.

US had some african american holding top positions. But our manuwadi army has none.

They joined to serve, as officers, and they got to the top. Our selection is through the NDA, and (for the Army) through the IMA. Check for yourself; every chief went through the grind.

Your lies won't change that fact.

You haven't managed to point out one yet, just avoided the questions I've been asking you. Do you think people are so stupid that they don't see this? :D

this OP is fake from its setup. Dalit from Kashmir.. LOL!! Fly kite

He doesn't have a single fact, and is flailing about to find a cause.

You started with a question about the Chiefs of Staff. The moment that was found to be full of holes, you shifted goalposts. But even there, you could not make up your mind whether you wanted to earn brownie points on account of caste discrepancies, or on account of partiality towards 'martial races'. So, more confused and incoherent replies.

It has nothing to do with being smart. It has to do with recognising a pattern. An unwholesome, perverted pattern. Sometimes about the Manuvadi; sometimes about the 'martial races'. To begin with, since your information and knowledge is so obviously full of holes, about the Chiefs of Army Staff.

What stops you? You are the interested one. The Army has a policy of recruiting everywhere, no district is exempt. In some districts, the recruitment meets are jammed solid; in others,there is nobody. The officers wait the whole day and return with nothing having got done. Are you aware of which is which? And it is not what you might think, and what you have been spouting.

Not true. Try to get some information before you say such silly things.

Brahmanvadi? Even a latent one? I? Shows how much you know, and how much you have read my posts. Incidentally,we are Sat Shudras. Not much Brahminism here.

He was through what every other individual soldier is through. No difference. Except in the eyes of false-flaggers looking for issues.

They joined to serve, as officers, and they got to the top. Our selection is through the NDA, and (for the Army) through the IMA. Check for yourself; every chief went through the grind.

You haven't managed to point out one yet, just avoided the questions I've been asking you. Do you think people are so stupid that they don't see this? :D

He doesn't have a single fact, and is flailing about to find a cause.
Where is your proof?

You said army isn't dominated by upper castes. Show us your data.

And end this discussion right here.

Where is your proof?

You said army isn't dominated by upper castes. Show us your data.

And end this discussion right here.

Show us your data that it is dominated by the upper castes. You made the charge that it was; prove it.

Put up or shut up.

You sound defeated.

Your house of cards collapsed.

Indian Army is no different from the RSS.
That's the truth.

Period.

Yup, period.

How many chiefs of staff were of what background? No answer.
What were the Mahars? Martial race.
What is the Sikh Light Infantry? No answer.
What is the Maratha Light Infantry? No answer.

Conclusion.

No answer - 3
Wrong answer - 1

No answer wins 3-1.

Truthful answer and Information available did not finish.

For the information of genuine members following this thread, of the first 10 COAS of the Indian Army,

2 were tribal or OBC, not upper caste;
1 was not even Hindu;
1 was traditional martial race, according to the British definition;
1 was martial race by their own reckoning.

If the jerk in question knew what he was arguing, it would show. He doesn't even know whether to attack the lack of Dalit representation, the monopoly of the martial races, or the monopoly of the upper castes, largely because he has no idea about the Indian Army, and is just using it to make propaganda points. Totally unfounded and fact-free, as it happens.

Yup, period.

How many chiefs of staff were of what background? No answer.
What were the Mahars? Martial race.
What is the Sikh Light Infantry? No answer.
What is the Maratha Light Infantry? No answer.

Conclusion.

No answer - 3
Wrong answer - 1

No answer wins 3-1.

Truthful answer and Information available did not finish.
No. Name Rank Tenure
29 Bipin Singh Rawat General 31 December 2016 to Till Date
28 Dalbir Singh Suhag General 31 July 2014 to 31 December 2016
27 Bikram Singh General 31-May-12 to 31 Jul 2014
26 Vijay Kumar Singh General 31-Mar-10 to 31-May-12
25 Deepak Kapoor General 30-Sep-07 to 31-Mar-10
24 Joginder Jaswant Singh General 31-Jan-05 to 30-Sep-07
23 Nirmal Chander Vij General 31-Dec-02 to 31-Jan-05
22 Sundararajan Padmanabhan General 1-Oct-00 to 30-Dec-02
21 Ved Prakash Malik General 1-Oct-97 to 30-Sep-00
20 Shankar Roychowdhury General 20-Nov-94 to 30-Sep-97
19 Bipin Chandra Joshi General 1-Jul-93 to 19-Nov-94
18 Sunith Francis Rodrigues General 1-Jul-90 to 30-Jun-93
17 Vishwa Nath Sharma General 1-Jun-88 to 30-Jun-90
16 Krishnaswamy Sundarji General 1-Feb-85 to 31-May-88
15 Arun Shridhar Vaidya General 1-Aug-83 to 31-Jan-85
14 Kotikalapudi Venkata Krishna Rao General 1-Jun-81 to 31-Jul-83
13 Om Prakash Malhotra General 1-Jun-78 to 31-May-81
12 Tapishwar Narain Raina General 1-Jun-75 to 31-May-78
11 Gopal Gurunath Bewoor General 16-Jan-73 to 31-May-75
10 Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw Field Marshal 8-Jun-69 to 15-Jan-73
9 Paramasiva Prabhakar Kumaramangalam General 8-Jun-66 to 7-Jun-69
8 Joyanto Nath Chaudhuri General 20-Nov-62 to 7-Jun-66
7 Pran Nath Thapar General 8-May-61 to 19-Nov-62
6 Kodandera Subayya Thimayya General 8-May-57 to 7-May-61
5 Satyawant Mallannah Shrinagesh General 15-May-55 to 7-May-57
4 Maharaj Shri Rajendrasinhji Jadeja General 15-Jan-53 to 14-May-55
3 Kodandera Madappa Cariappa Field Marshal 16-Jan-49 to 14-Jan-53

They are mostly brahmins, Rajputs and jaats.

What was your point? Why no dalit?

Who are the sikhs they hire? Mostly rajput and jatt sikhs.

Now are you comparing marathas with dalits?

No. Name Rank Tenure
29 Bipin Singh Rawat General 31 December 2016 to Till Date
28 Dalbir Singh Suhag General 31 July 2014 to 31 December 2016
27 Bikram Singh General 31-May-12 to 31 Jul 2014
26 Vijay Kumar Singh General 31-Mar-10 to 31-May-12
25 Deepak Kapoor General 30-Sep-07 to 31-Mar-10
24 Joginder Jaswant Singh General 31-Jan-05 to 30-Sep-07
23 Nirmal Chander Vij General 31-Dec-02 to 31-Jan-05
22 Sundararajan Padmanabhan General 1-Oct-00 to 30-Dec-02
21 Ved Prakash Malik General 1-Oct-97 to 30-Sep-00
20 Shankar Roychowdhury General 20-Nov-94 to 30-Sep-97
19 Bipin Chandra Joshi General 1-Jul-93 to 19-Nov-94
18 Sunith Francis Rodrigues General 1-Jul-90 to 30-Jun-93
17 Vishwa Nath Sharma General 1-Jun-88 to 30-Jun-90
16 Krishnaswamy Sundarji General 1-Feb-85 to 31-May-88
15 Arun Shridhar Vaidya General 1-Aug-83 to 31-Jan-85
14 Kotikalapudi Venkata Krishna Rao General 1-Jun-81 to 31-Jul-83
13 Om Prakash Malhotra General 1-Jun-78 to 31-May-81
12 Tapishwar Narain Raina General 1-Jun-75 to 31-May-78
11 Gopal Gurunath Bewoor General 16-Jan-73 to 31-May-75
10 Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw Field Marshal 8-Jun-69 to 15-Jan-73
9 Paramasiva Prabhakar Kumaramangalam General 8-Jun-66 to 7-Jun-69
8 Joyanto Nath Chaudhuri General 20-Nov-62 to 7-Jun-66
7 Pran Nath Thapar General 8-May-61 to 19-Nov-62
6 Kodandera Subayya Thimayya General 8-May-57 to 7-May-61
5 Satyawant Mallannah Shrinagesh General 15-May-55 to 7-May-57
4 Maharaj Shri Rajendrasinhji Jadeja General 15-Jan-53 to 14-May-55
3 Kodandera Madappa Cariappa Field Marshal 16-Jan-49 to 14-Jan-53

They are mostly brahmins, Rajputs and jaats.

What was your point? Why no dalit?

Who are the sikhs they hire? Mostly rajput and jatt sikhs.

Now are you comparing marathas with dalits?

Look at the first 10. No Jats; 1 (ONE) Rajput; 4 (FOUR) Brahmins; that's five out of ten.
What was the Dalit joining percentage? 0
Who are the Sikhs they hire? Jat Sikhs and Dalit Sikhs; if you can define a casteless Sikh as a Jat Sikh, you also have to take into account Mazhabi Sikhs.
Marathas are not upper caste, nor were they defined by the British as a martial race.

Now go back and do your homework. Stop bullshitting.

File a RTI and ask them caste composition of Indian army. But they will cite official secrets act to deny your request.

Everyone knows rajput and other higher castes form bulk of Indian army.

Brahmanvadis and latent Brahmanvadis like you, want upper caste to dominate Indian army.

Instead of condemning what the guy has been through. You doubt his story.

US had some african american holding top positions. But our manuwadi army has none.

Your lies won't change that fact.

So there are no statistics you have to back up your data is it? If the army or the govt doesnt release or even record this data, how did you come about this?
how did you come up with this line if your observation is not based on any actual proof of it?

Also, Who's everyone?

Look at the first 10. No Jats; 1 (ONE) Rajput; 4 (FOUR) Brahmins; that's five out of ten.
What was the Dalit joining percentage? 0
Who are the Sikhs they hire? Jat Sikhs and Dalit Sikhs; if you can define a casteless Sikh as a Jat Sikh, you also have to take into account Mazhabi Sikhs.
Look at their surnames again. Their number is much higher. You can't even telk their castes by looking their surnamed. And you accuse me of being a false flagger.

Jat Sikhs and Dalit Sikhs; if you can define a casteless Sikh as a Jat Sikh, you also have to take into account Mazhabi Sikhs.
Castless? Sikhism is casteless in theory not in practise. Do you even that dalit sikhs come under reserved category?

Marathas are not upper caste, nor were they defined by the British as a martial race.

Now go back and do your homework. Stop bullshitting.
I wonder why then us Marathas come under general category...

I know brahmins called Shivaji Maharaj a shudra in the past. But now we are supposed to be upper caste. Where the fck is our quota?

So there are no statistics you have to back up your data is it? If the army or the govt doesnt release or even record this data, how did you come about this?
how did you come up with this line if your observation is not based on any actual proof of it?

Also, Who's everyone?
Aala baman aagit tael ootayla. Hich garaj hoti peshwa. Ka shaka chalu naste ka raatri baamnya?

Media has already reported on casteism in Indian army and upper caste dominance. The onus on the government to release their secret figures.

Look at their surnames again. Their number is much higher. You can't even telk their castes by looking their surnamed. And you accuse me of being a false flagger.

And which ones have I got wrong?

Castless? Sikhism is casteless in theory not in practise. Do you even that dalit sikhs come under reserved category?

In that case, my analysis is precisely correct.

I know brahmins called Shivaji Maharaj a shudra in the past. But now we are supposed to be upper caste. Where the fck is our quota?

Either you are Dalit, or you are upper caste. All these posts, you have been yapping about being Dalit and about being oppressed by the Manuwadi. Now what happened? You are suddenly upper caste? If you are upper caste, why do you need a quota? NO upper caste has a quota.

If Marathas are shudras, then how come you didn't answer the relevant questions in my four simple ones?

You are such a phony.

Aala baman aagit tael ootayla. Hich garaj hoti peshwa. Ka shaka chalu naste ka raatri baamnya?

Media has already reported on casteism in Indian army and upper caste dominance. The onus on the government to release their secret figures.

The onus remains yours. You are the one making allegations on PDF; not the Editor of the Times of India. You are the one who should be firing off Right to Information letters; not the Editor of the Indian Express. Don't hide behind the media to hide your complete ignorance. I'm afraid the game's up. :D

And fyi marathas were identified as martial race until they revolted against the British old man..

You claim to be the expert. You should know, grandpa.

We are talking about today, right, kid? Or did you hit your head on the door as you walked in? LOL.

Summary:
  1. He's a Maratha, but he's a Dalit;
  2. He's a Maratha, but they're 'upper caste';
  3. He's a Maratha, AND upper caste, and they don't get reservations like the backward castes;
  4. He's a Maratha, and actually, really, truthfully they are a martial race, but the British decided that they aren't, so their presence in the regimental list doesn't matter.
  5. The British decided that others are martial races, and that DOES matter.
I've seldom seen somebody so utterly confused.

The onus remains yours. You are the one making allegations on PDF; not the Editor of the Times of India. You are the one who should be firing off Right to Information letters; not the Editor of the Indian Express. Don't hide behind the media to hide your complete ignorance. I'm afraid the game's up. :D
You make me laugh. You are no different from that msllu guy advaita.

You make rhetorical statements again and again. Then when you get exposed you counter with name calling.

You have good command of English. Nothing else. You are another privelged guy who supports exploitation of the lowest section of people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom