What's new

Untouchablity widely practised in Indian army

No.

A stupid question: it depends on the intake of officers at the NDA/ IMA level. If a caste is under-represented at the point of intake, its chances of reaching the top are obviously statistically lower. And nobody in the SSB has any problem recruiting Dalits or Muslims; the number of Muslims who have reached three-star level and the level of principal officers should demonstrate that, besides the air chief.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...eligion-lines-sc-told/article5421631.ece/amp/

https://scroll.in/article/811303/wh...abandon-the-colonial-concept-of-martial-races

https://blogs.economictimes.indiati...own-caste-system-orderlies-must-be-abolished/

This is a Yadav, an OBC already very well-represented in the military, whose caste leader wanted a Yadav Regiment (the Ahirs already existed earlier, and constitute a vital segment in existing regiments), and whose petition to the Supreme Court is reproduced here.

This was the Army's response:

“Subject to the ineligibility imposed by the statute itself, the Act recognises that all citizens are eligible for enrolment in regular army, and no discrimination has been made on the grounds of religion, race, caste, sex, descent, place of birth, residence or any of them,” the affidavit had said.

There was some reference to single-group regiments: typical of these are the Sikh, the Gurkha and the Mahar Regiments. Is it the argument that Hindus, Muslims and Christians be hired into the Sikh Regiment? or non-Gurkhas, raised in accordance to a hundred and eighty year old treaty? Or is there such a rush for the Mahars (B. R. Ambedkar's caste, btw, that Mahars are not getting their legitimate share?)

Most of all, in this example, there is no reference to the promotion prospects of officers; this has nothing to do with the point made about the possibility of a Dalit chief of staff.

LOL.

What has the outdated and repudiated concept of 'martial races' got to do with the caste system? Where is the connection?

<sigh!>

This is an article advocating the disbandment or the removal of the idea of orderlies, because assigning them to such chores is 'like' creating a caste system.

LOL.

What has the outdated and repudiated concept of 'martial races' got to do with the caste system? Where is the connection?
So are denying that martial races or upper castes dominate the Indian army?

Why no lower caste person has been made the Army chief?

Why does president's guard only employ Sikhs, Rajputs and jaats?

Last edited:

Just one doubt though, are there any bullets exclusively made to attack Dalit soldiers (China or Pakistan or any terrorists) so that, they may survive because they were oppressed class people. While upper caste/religion gets
7-9 mm rounds.

Or making commanding officers a Dalit so that, the terrorists/enemy forces may plan poorer since the commander on the other side is a Dalit who got there because he was born in that caste, not from combat experience.

Just one doubt though, are there any bullets exclusively made to attack Dalit soldiers (China or Pakistan or any terrorists) so that, they may survive because they were oppressed class people. While upper caste/religion gets
7-9 mm rounds.

Or making commanding officers a Dalit so that, the terrorists/enemy forces may plan poorer since the commander on the other side is a Dalit who got there because he was born in that caste, not from combat experience.
One cannot expect direct answers from people like you.

Indian army is no different from the RSS.

One cannot expect direct answers from people like you.

Indian army is no different from the RSS.
It was a direct question silly. I wasn't giving you any answers. I just don't understand the logic in promoting based on caste in national security positions like that. That's all I wanted to say.

I still do am worried about the doctors who get into the system with appalling marks.
Two things, human life, and National security.

No. I am denying that anyone who wished to join was refused on the grounds of his caste.

Why has nobody from Odisha not been made the Army chief? Or nobody from Bihar?

Why does president's guard only employ Sikhs, Rajputs and jaats?

Because it was drawn from those areas, from traditionally horse-riding folks; where is the caste division in this?

No. I am denying that anyone who wished to join was refused on the grounds of his caste.

Because it was drawn from those areas, from traditionally horse-riding folks; where is the caste division in this?
It was a direct question silly. I wasn't giving you any answers. I just don't understand the logic in promoting based on caste in national security positions like that. That's all I wanted to say.

I still do am worried about the doctors who get into the system with appalling marks.
Two things, human life, and National security.
False flagger.. Avoid

Martial race theory.

Traditionally, Indian army consisted of upper caste males. Let's stop recruiting lower castes.

False flagger.. Avoid

I know he is. My answers are intended for the Pakistanis, so that they should know that he is talking rubbish, and should not adopt his unquestioned rubbish as possibly true.

Martial race theory.

Traditionally, Indian army consisted of upper caste males. Let's stop recruiting lower castes.

It is difficult to respect somebody who has no idea about the facts, and just pushes a line of propaganda.

What is a Mahar?

What is the composition of the Sikh Light Infantry, and the Maratha Light Infantry?

Out of the first ten COAS,
  • how many were martial races, how many were not?
  • how many were upper caste, how many were not?
  • how many were Hindu, how many were not?

Last edited:
What is a Mahar?
Lower caste martial race.

Like you said traditionally Indian army consisted of upper castes. Let's just stop recruiting lower caste. Lets return to our sanskritic days of manusmriti.

Let those brave rajputs who were pimping their daughters to Muslims defend our borders.

Lower caste martial race.

LOL.

Sorry, you can either fight on the lines of caste, or on the lines of martial race, not both!

Like you said traditionally Indian army consisted of upper castes. Let's just stop recruiting lower caste. Lets return to our sanskritic days of manusmriti.

When did I say that? What is your answer to my three questions? You only answered one; it is increasingly obvious that you know nothing about India, and that you are a false flagger.

Let those brave rajputs who were pimping their daughters to Muslims defend our borders.

Who are you to decide? What percentage of the Indian Army is Rajput? What percentage of the Chiefs were Rajput?

You don't have a clue, and with each post, your discomfort becomes increasingly visible.

LOL.

Sorry, you can either fight on the lines of caste, or on the lines of martial race, not both!
They got lucky due to positive attitude of Marathas and British towards them.

When did I say that? What is your answer to my three questions? You only answered one; it is increasingly obvious that you know nothing about India, and that you are a false flagger.
You are smarter than that. Accusing me of being a false flagger is the easy way out..

Who are you to decide? What percentage of the Indian Army is Rajput? What percentage of the Chiefs were Rajput?

You don't have a clue, and with each post, your discomfort becomes increasingly visible.
File a RTI and ask them caste composition of Indian army. But they will cite official secrets act to deny your request.

Everyone knows rajput and other higher castes form bulk of Indian army.

Brahmanvadis and latent Brahmanvadis like you, want upper caste to dominate Indian army.

Instead of condemning what the guy has been through. You doubt his story.

US had some african american holding top positions. But our manuwadi army has none.

Your lies won't change that fact.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom