What's new

Unseen Weapons

I believe that Pakistan is funneling weapons-grade plutonium to terrorists.

i am not against American people....i am against Zionists who are using this weapon in the name of research and defence .

i am not against American people....i am against Zionists who are using this weapon in the name of research and defence .

You made your statement that HAARP is a weapon, a weather-control machine. You have as much evidence for that, as I do when I say "I believe that Pakistan is funneling weapons-grade plutonium to terrorists." It is not harmless speculation, it is harmful, it erodes any sort of cooperative spirit betwen nations when wild rumors are constantly being spread.

I feel like I spend about 1/3 of my time here trying to suppress harmful rumors and conspiracies. The latest and greatest, of course, being the notion that a nuclear bomb was planted beneath the WTC and detonated on 9-11, magically focusing its energy upwards to topple ONLY those buildings. AND PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS STUFF!

It is frustrating. We could be discussing cool defense topics instead.

I feel like I spend about 1/3 of my time here trying to suppress harmful rumors and conspiracies. The latest and greatest, of course, being the notion that a nuclear bomb was planted beneath the WTC and detonated on 9-11, magically focusing its energy upwards to topple ONLY those buildings. AND PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS STUFF!

It is frustrating. We could be discussing cool defense topics instead.

Ditto I tend to do the same thing here when peole start spreading mis-information about Muslim, Islam and Prophet Mohammid (PBUH)

You made your statement that HAARP is a weapon, a weather-control machine. You have as much evidence for that, as I do when I say "I believe that Pakistan is funneling weapons-grade plutonium to terrorists." It is not harmless speculation, it is harmful, it erodes any sort of cooperative spirit betwen nations when wild rumors are constantly being spread.

Yeah I wonder where did secretservice associated a weather controlling machine with America but you typed in "Pakistan weapons-grade plutonium to terrorists"
A grave mistake there - making assuptions on others. Showed your true colours didn't it ? ooops

Even if it was such an example, why equate Pakistan with terrorist and nuclear ?

Heres Secreteservice original post

i believe in HAARP....it is a secret whether weapon ..!

Yeah I wonder where did secretservice associated a weather comtrolling machine with America but you typed in "Pakistan weapons-grade plutonium to terrorists"
a grave mistake there . Showed your true colours ooops
Country who's own nukes fly-off planted on cruise missiles "ACCIDENTLY", & where Fahrenheit-911 producer just strolls to chemical-weapon stock pile with only one guard guarding those & where 1/9 th of hydrogen-weapon stock-pile goes out of control for hours , does not deserve to talk about security of Pakistan's thermal weapons.

Country who's own nukes fly-off planted on cruise missiles "ACCIDENTLY", & where Fahrenheit-911 producer just strolls to chemical-weapon stock pile with only one guard guarding those & where 1/9 th of hydrogen-weapon stock-pile goes out of control for hours , does not deserve to talk about security of Pakistan's thermal weapons.

EXCATLY Israel, India, United States and any other shouldn't be talking about other peoples Nukes.

Ditto I tend to do the same thing here when peole start spreading mis-information about Muslim, Islam and Prophet Mohammid (PBUH)

Yeah I wonder where did secretservice associated a weather controlling machine with America but you typed in "Pakistan weapons-grade plutonium to terrorists"
A grave mistake there - making assuptions on others. Showed your true colours didn't it ? ooops

Even if it was such an example, why equate Pakistan with terrorist and nuclear ?

Heres Secreteservice original post

this whether control machine called HAARP is in Alaska USA , under the control of US air force....believe it or Not ....

It looks like you totally missed my point. I DO NOT believe that Pakistan is delivering plutonium to terrorists. I made the statement to demonstrate that a shocking (and false) statement is irresponsible, spreads suspicion, and for some, reinforces a false position.

Do Pakistan members like seeing statements like that? Very likely not. Then why is it OK to accuse the U.S. of mass murder with a mythical earthquake machine?

It is every bit as irresponsible and harmful to start ridiculous threads and rumors about HAARP magically causing tens of thousands of deaths in Haita, of causing floods in Pakistan, of causing the damage in Japan, as it is to spread wild rumors about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

It looks like you totally missed my point. I DO NOT believe that Pakistan is delivering plutonium to terrorists. I made the statement to demonstrate that a shocking (and false) statement is irresponsible, spreads suspicion, and for some, reinforces a false position.

Do Pakistan members like seeing statements like that? Very likely not. Then why is it OK to accuse the U.S. of mass murder with a mythical earthquake machine?

It is every bit as irresponsible and harmful to start ridiculous threads and rumors about HAARP magically causing tens of thousands of deaths in Haita, of causing floods in Pakistan, of causing the damage in Japan, as it is to spread wild rumors about Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

Sir
why burn yourself on a thread that is inspired by the Mel Gibson's "Signs the movie".

The video title mentions the word 'Illuminati' as a 'present day slang' when it is not. Whether it existed or not is another matter altogether, but the word has been in use for years and not just as slang. I highly doubt the accuracy of that video/documentary.

^^^ Illuminati and other secret societies exists from the time of pharaohs.

And you have miss my point. Do you have the right to make such degrading points ?
I mean come on you said yourself "threads and rumors about HAARP magically causing tens of thousands of deaths in Haita, of causing floods in Pakistan, of causing the damage in Japan"

Which is more believable, HAARP causing destriction or Pakistan giving Nuclear knowldege to terrorist . How many of you like in AMerica would belive such offesive manner that Pakistan giving Nukes to terrorist ? quite a lot.

I can't belive you go up in maniac rage for something, about fairy tales - that someone mention about HAARP causes earthquake.

Haarp is a myth that it causes such destruction yet you go and make an offensive remark Pakistan giving Nuclear weapons
EVEN IF IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE.
You could have used anything, but you had to use Pakistan = terrorism.

Pakistan understands the consequences of handing plutonium over to those individuals. It results in the possbile death of millions as a direct result of which, Pakistan faces isolation from the rest of the world. Not to mention the guilt of having done such a thing.

Regardless of how anyone portrays us, we are not irresponsible kids. Neither the bomb nor the plutonium is going anywhere.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom