What's new

Unseen Weapons

Only USA involved in this program,
what is the counter measures ?

Same as countering the Tooth Fairy? Ignore it, because it doesn't exist?

Odd how earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, coronas (Auroras), wildfires, drought, flooding, have been with mankind from the beginning, long before HAARP.

If the U.S. had an earthquake machine, we could disband the armed forces and eliminate our expensive nuclear stockpile. Instead of nuclear missil subs, we'd have subs that would surface, extend an antenna array, and blast away.

There are REAL threats deserving attention... this is a joke.

...Especially listen from min:2:00.... No other country named but Pakistan... Are u ready Pakistanis??? Are u ready for another-false-flag taking place somewhere & "us" being blamed for that... !!!!!!!!!!!!
YouTube - December 2nd 2008 Biological Attack Likely Within 5 years

Same crack-heads here in an older video... Again,,, "Focus on Pakistan" & their heads nod as if that was the real purpose of their address...
YouTube - Biological Attack by 2013 - wow that is precise !! where is my crystal ball ?? (Dez. 08)
& by-the-way the guy at the back in 2nd video who nods his smug-evil-thick-head is the same guy who my mistake gave out real story behind pantag0n atack i.e, "misile"... at min:4:30 in following...
-
-
Same 2 ba$tards... "Center for National Policy"...!!!
84003469.jpg

-
-
-
Now this "nod-on-focus.on.Pakistan" guy is serving as US ambassader to India.... so that he could "FOCUS-on-pakistan" better... Rings any warning bells.....!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind..HARP is a conspiracy theory...The system could never deliver it's original purposes,which was to create some sort of atmospheric Plasma in the path of an incoming soviet missile,and hence destroy it.
This goal was never achieved.

it is possible to create the artificial earthquakes and USA is possilbly seems to be involve in it

if we assume that \us has a technology like this US will surely use it against the iran or such rough countries and will do it secretly and confedientially

May Allah bless us from this thing

-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone would hack and crash YouTube. The same web site that shows guys getting hit in the crotch with a golf ball is somehow the primary news and conspiracy source for many around the world.

I wish someone would hack and crash YouTube. The same web site that shows guys getting hit in the crotch with a golf ball is somehow the primary news and conspiracy source for many around the world.

...But I love seeing people getting hit in the crotch :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Dont know about HAARP but there is the aircraft delivered chemical weapons... People dont see it but it kills...

Dont know about HAARP but there is the aircraft delivered chemical weapons... People dont see it but it kills...

Please tell me you're not referring to the laughable "Chemtrails" conspiracy?

Chemtrail Central

These people see normal contrails, and believe 737's are crop-dusting everybody with mind-control chemicals... and further, they claim the chemicals can be defeated by copper pipes and crystals! :cheesy:

Please tell me you're not referring to the laughable "Chemtrails" conspiracy?

Chemtrail Central

These people see normal contrails, and believe 737's are crop-dusting everybody with mind-control chemicals... and further, they claim the chemicals can be defeated by copper pipes and crystals! :cheesy:

No man... lol

I m talking about weapons like Saddam dropped on the Kurds...

See human guinea-pigs being tested...
YouTube - U.S. Army Chemical Munitions Testing: Experiments on Soldiers (1970)
-
& the ...VX... the nerve agent with "Parasympathomimetic" actions... That's why to rabbit#3 atropine was given which is anti-parasympathetic drug...

YouTube - WARNING VERY GRAPHIC US Army Nerve Agent Weapons Experiments on Rabbits

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom