What's new

Unseen Weapons

The same thing can be applied to Area 51 in Nevada. Consider the hundreds of outlandish claims for this base... alien bodies, flying saucers, etc. How much of that is truth? Or is it more likely that Area 51 houses classified (but man-made) projects?

Area 51 was where platforms like the U-2, SR-71, and (along with Tonopah Test) the F-117. Classified, but not earth-shattering.

Claiming HAARP can control weather AND create earthquakes is the equivalent of saying the U.S. has a secret squadron of flying saucers in Area 51, ready for world domination. Both are outlandish.
Top secret experiments are not expected to get high publicity. This I fully understand.

Area 51 is another good example to consider. To me, it sounds like a research facility for new concepts.

Regarding aliens in Area 51: Any person with common sense would not believe in such stupid claims. Specially the press coverage of so-called UFO sightings is often hilarious. I am mature enough to separate facts from fiction/fantasies.

Last edited:
Regarding aliens in Area 51: Any person with common sense would not believe in such stupid claims. Specially the press coverage of so-called UFO sightings is often hilarious. I am mature enough to separate facts from fiction/fantasies.

That was my point. Because portions of HAARP are classified, it automatically opens it up to the wildest public speculations, the same as what has been happening with Area 51 for decades.

The reality for HAARP and Area 51 is probably much, much less exciting than the public speculation. But it is human nature, I guess, to take anything unknown and turn it into something spectacular.

Regarding aliens in Area 51: Any person with common sense would not believe in such stupid claims. Specially the press coverage of so-called UFO sightings is often hilarious..

the opposite might be true. I mean we might be all aliens. installed by the master race to do their bidding without our knowledge.
Scientology says the same thing doesnt it?

jokes aside.. area 51 has the best brains working on projects that have unlimited funds and resources so anything coming out of it is definatelly going to have a wow factor

sorry i cant help but comment..

jokes aside.. area 51 has the best brains working on projects that have unlimited funds and resources so anything coming out of it is definatelly going to have a wow factor

They definitely have some brainiacs there, but I believe the real brains within the U.S. military complex are the engineers at companies like Lockheed (Skunk Works), Boeing, Northrop, the guys at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and NASA, among others.

What Area 51 does is support these ^^ with operational testing facilities and security. I don't think that design work goes on in Area 51. But I may be wrong...

the opposite might be true. I mean we might be all aliens. installed by the master race to do their bidding without our knowledge.

Scientology says the same thing doesnt it?

My comment is off topic..But since you mentioned Scientology...You do know that it was started on stage by a comedian as a spoof religion which caught on..Same as the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Pstaferians.

^^ I'm sorry, this is an awful summary of the worst of the conspiracies with regards to HAARP.

Are you claiming that such a terrible weapon of literally earth-shattering capabilities lies on a remote, unguarded base in Alaska?

HAARP_site.JPG

Five men with explosives could destroy the entire site. And this is our sooper-dooper secret world domination weapon?

You claim, with seriousness, that this antenna farm can create terajoules of energy, capable of moving tectonic plates, AND altering the weather? It can DO BOTH!?

Hmm... maybe, just maybe, it's a simple research facility. Which is the more likely answer?

Dude, haven't you heard? SETI just received a signal begging us to stop using that facility because galaxy xjfl4563k is imploding because of it.. ...

:coffee:

the only URDU documentary on HAARP:

part 1 :

part 2 :

Last edited by a moderator:
That was my point. Because portions of HAARP are classified, it automatically opens it up to the wildest public speculations, the same as what has been happening with Area 51 for decades.

The reality for HAARP and Area 51 is probably much, much less exciting than the public speculation. But it is human nature, I guess, to take anything unknown and turn it into something spectacular.

Religion, for instance!

Yes, I read somewhere that extraterrestrial super-intelligent mice installed the human race on one of their splendid creations -a super computer called Earth! They found the answer to everything was 42! however, due to a slight unforeseen event the Ultimate question was lost!

Yes, I read somewhere that extraterrestrial super-intelligent mice installed the human race on one of their splendid creations -a super computer called Earth! They found the answer to everything was 42! however, due to a slight unforeseen event the Ultimate question was lost!

You forgot to mention the Infinite Improbability Drive

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom