What's new

Unseen Weapons

sur

Reaction score
Post about any new weapons about which there's some evidence..
===========================================
HARRP (Tesla) technology has been said to be able to cause earthquakes by resonating earth crust to it's "natural frequency", with billions of watts, deviate missile paths, make hole on ozone layer above enemy country... etc.

HARRP have been implicated in Earth quake in iran, china & now haiti. (People had talked to me with believe that quake in Kashmir Pakistan was also caused by underground nuke...!!!)

Venezuela(link) & now France(Link) accused US of occupying Haiti in the name of aid...

===============================

Even though UK & USA also have pretty dense fault lines(Link), but most of quakes have been in places where USA or it's forces are a "neighbour".....

By releasing the pressure built over-time in fault lines in enemy's land, they also protect their land from major quakes.... because all tectonic plates are interconnected & releasing pressure at one place eases them all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....

I know that during the cold war Soviet Union and the Americans did experiment on earth quake machines. The technology is definitely there and is very much
under experiment / use.

Soviet union had at least one design rollout.

It is a fact that during the Pakistan Earth Quake same stinking smell was noticed
which was ultimately traced down to large sulfur out pours.

I can suggest that there may be a fault line / active volcano under water.
During activity sulfur is ejected in large quantities mostly in the form of SO2, sulfur di oxide. Mixed with water it will produce sulfuric Acid H2SO4.

The Sulfuric Acid will cause a change in the Ph value, and cause the burns on the fish in that area.

The smell of So2 pungent and mixed with rotten fish it will explain the smell observed by the author.

The tornado is a natural occurrence and can not be related to under earth activity.

The red colour may be due to the angle light is reflected of, OR refraction because water density would have changed in water with / without So2.
Couple that with a setting sun and problem solved.

There a perfectly good scientific explanation for magic ;)

Your truly.

Not so perfect...

H2SO4 will be so much diluted in huge water body(sea)...

HAARP mechanism videos above state that they reflect waves from atmospheric layer that might be behind colors that appeared above clouds in China... So this high energy thrown towards atmosphere can also generate tornados as it heats up the air & creates pressure differences.....

Thought orange light might be because of the sun, i agree...... but again there's clouds all around if u notice.... where would sun peep through to create such a reflection..!!!

Last edited:
hmmmmm

Ocean / Sea currents can limit dilution and can stagnate a body a water.
even simple diffusion can not accomplish dilution like you are proposing.

A small volcanic activity can generate thousands of tons of So2.
Thus Ph can decrease in a localized body of water.

A simple rule of physics Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed.

northern lights are created when terra watts of power from sun's radiation
interacts with Earth's magnetic field.

You need a potential difference of 5000V + to break the air insulation for 1cm3.

If you do a simple calculation and see how much power you are talking about to create effects that you are talking about.

At least I am unaware of mankind's technology to produce / radiate that kind of power using elements that U and I see in the periodic table.

The resonance theory is correct, but to vibrate/move a fault plate weighing millions of tons, can you imagine how much energy would be required ?

Look, I am not trying to defeat you, All I am saying is that there is scientific explanation to the videos without even questioning the authenticity of the videos.

I may be wrong, I have tried to follow reasoning based on my knowledge.

It is for the readers to make up their mind.

AS for few weeks agao Pakistani news papir THE NEWS said that could weather in most of world is caused by Norwegian and USA for there experiments. And watching on of these vidoes that this tranmisters are also located in Norway. HMmmm i start woundring if this is realy true

To salman108, i myself am NOT really stressing this theory, just sharing the idea with little more inclination towards the theory... Though , as per another theory, quakes can be triggered by solar eclipse... Because when moon & sun align the combined gravitational pull can disturb earth plates at points where high pressure has built up..

Few days after quake in Haiti, there was solar-eclipse, observed in Pakistan too... so such alignment might very well be the trigger..

Hadees of Prophet Muhammad(saww) says that when we see eclipse, we should offer nawafil & pray for protection of ALLAH...

I think these links will help to understand as this is a hot topic on youtube. thanks

I wanted to post this on Illuminati thread,,, but due to personal disliking of a new-Moderator that thread was closed... Anyways...

Especially listen from min:2:00.... No other country named but Pakistan... Are u ready Pakistanis??? Are u ready for another-false-flag taking place somewhere & "us" being blamed for that... !!!!!!!!!!!!

Same crack-heads here in an older video... Again,,, "Focus on Pakistan" & their heads nod as if that was the real purpose of their address...

Post about any new weapons about which there's some evidence..
===========================================
HARRP (Tesla) technology has been said to be able to cause earthquakes by resonating earth crust to it's "natural frequency", with billions of watts, deviate missile paths, make hole on ozone layer above enemy country... etc.

HARRP have been implicated in Earth quake in iran, china & now haiti. (People had talked to me with believe that quake in Kashmir Pakistan was also caused by underground nuke...!!!)

Iran-see orange glow in sea & burnt fish
China-see lights in sky before quake
Haiti
HARRP Mechanism
HARRP Mechanism

Venezuela(link) & now France(Link) accused US of occupying Haiti in the name of aid...

===============================

Even though UK & USA also have pretty dense fault lines(Link), but most of quakes have been in places where USA or it's forces are a "neighbour".....

By releasing the pressure built over-time in fault lines in enemy's land, they also protect their land from major quakes.... because all tectonic plates are interconnected & releasing pressure at one place eases them all...

Nah, I prefer the Iranian Cleric's "Its due to immodesty" Theory! :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom