What's new

Unrecognized Terrorists States

Forgot to mention The US and the Imposter State of Israel

In the U.S. in the 1970s Pakistan had gained a reputation for fighting terrorism, not promoting it. Little did we know what Zia's Pakistan would do with the money given for the Afghan conflict...

When you say promoting terrorism what exactly do you mean by that? If you are sympathetic to India than I have to say that you are not interested in finding the truth. And if you blame Pakistan for everything what CIA and US did since the world war 1 than I must say that you are as ignorant as the People living on Solomon Island. And last but not least, if you blame Pakistanis for your humiliated defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq than I am with you on this one mate, yes Pakistanis are to blame for your defeat without a doubt. No, I mean literary how could they? I feel your pain mate.

Freedom of speech in a democracy, kid. You're supposed to be able to campaign against the state!

Wohooo, freedom of speech, what are you talking about? Do you really live in US? or hang on a min, you are not from Alaska are you? Don't tell me. Alright, even than I must share some information with you, as you are from US and it is more obvious that you have been brain washed by your media, just like in Pakistan we are brain washed against US policies. Do you really think you have a freedom of speech in US? Man either you are completely ignorant, or you are utterly stupid, I am sorry that's what I can assume by what you have just written. Tell me why Edward Snowden was charged with 3 felonies? Because he fought for your rights, your basic right of your personal privacy. Tell me how would you feel if your privacy is compromised? May be you wouldn't mind, but in US millions does, and one of them is Edward Snowden who sacrificed his career and his life just for the sake of those who are ignorant.

U.S. vs. Edward J. Snowden criminal complaint - The Washington Post
American Myths
Does Free Speech Exist?
4 Freedoms in America That Don't Exist Anymore | Alternet

These narratives are getting more and more distant from reality, and sticking to such things distorts minds further, elevating pride and hate above truth and logic and love. It shows the necessity of teaching Israel history from a pro-Zionist viewpoint to Pakistanis.

First of all let me explain you that I was never born in Pakistan, I grew up in Western world, it has only been a year since I have started living here. I invite you to come to Pakistan, if you really want to know the world through your own eyes, not with the eyes of your propagated media. I will be more than glad to have you here and show you around that how People are like in Pakistan. And believe me despite what you hear about the Pakistani hatred against the US citizens in Pakistan, you will be disappointed to know that People will love you and will welcome you everywhere wherever you go. I love my US friends, and I love US as a Country, though I hate her Policies and what it did to the entire world. Open your mind for new avenues, more knowledge, accept everything just don't follow it, if you don't want to, only than you will be able to look beyond your imaginations.

In the U.S. in the 1970s Pakistan had gained a reputation for fighting terrorism, not promoting it. Little did we know what Zia's Pakistan would do with the money given for the Afghan conflict...

When you say promoting terrorism what exactly do you mean by that? If you are sympathetic to India than I have to say that you are not interested in finding the truth. And if you blame Pakistan for everything what CIA and US did since the world war 1 than I must say that you are as ignorant as the People living on Solomon Island. And last but not least, if you blame Pakistanis for your humiliated defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq than I am with you on this one mate, yes Pakistanis are to blame for your defeat without a doubt. No, I mean literary how could they? I feel your pain mate.

Freedom of speech in a democracy, kid. You're supposed to be able to campaign against the state!

Wohooo, freedom of speech, what are you talking about? Do you really live in US? or hang on a min, you are not from Alaska are you? Don't tell me. Alright, even than I must share some information with you, as you are from US and it is more obvious that you have been brain washed by your media, just like in Pakistan we are brain washed against US policies. Do you really think you have a freedom of speech in US? Man either you are completely ignorant, or you are utterly stupid, I am sorry that's what I can assume by what you have just written. Tell me why Edward Snowden was charged with 3 felonies? Because he fought for your rights, your basic right of your personal privacy. Tell me how would you feel if your privacy is compromised? May be you wouldn't mind, but in US millions does, and one of them is Edward Snowden who sacrificed his career and his life just for the sake of those who are ignorant.

U.S. vs. Edward J. Snowden criminal complaint - The Washington Post
American Myths
Does Free Speech Exist?
4 Freedoms in America That Don't Exist Anymore | Alternet

These narratives are getting more and more distant from reality, and sticking to such things distorts minds further, elevating pride and hate above truth and logic and love. It shows the necessity of teaching Israel history from a pro-Zionist viewpoint to Pakistanis.

Source: Unrecognized Terrorists States | Page 2

Source: Unrecognized Terrorists States | Page 2

Well Author forgot to mention Terrorist state US on the list...The biggest terrorist state of World...!

There is an American blogger named Mark Glen who runs an anti-Israel and anti-Semite blog.
That's why you won't counter anti-Israel lies? WEAK.

Have you not observed many Pakistani pdf members who are often seen posting in favour of Israel? You will realize it only when you will stop thinking of Jews as victims.
Interesting. You mean if I thought of Jews as aggressors I'd realize many Pakistanis here are pro-Israel?

And I believe that..... How convienient of you to ignore that more than 70 pc of those killed were children. Now don't come up with that out dated human shield argument.
The "70 pc" number is hugely exaggerated. Many claimed "children" had internet posters of themselves sporting beards and guns. You already know about the human shield bit; I can only think you're summarily dismissing it because it shows Israelis as the good guys and terrorists claiming to be Muslims as the bad guys. Israel's air campaign last year was praised by Western military experts for its skill at minimizing civilian casualties: link

Going by your logic, Hamas's rocket attacks are also justified as every adult Israeli is/was a soldier and is able to fight at govt's call.
What "logic" was that?

The term terrorist is a pretty loose term. At times, freedom fighters are declared terrorists.
I think we can agree that you don't merit the label "freedom fighter" if you're busy terrorizing the people you claim as your own.

States also commit henious crimes. We all know what Europeans and Americans did in WW2 -
Do you really? Why do you list Americans as committers of "heinous crimes" during WW2 and not Russians or Nazis?

We all know what Irgun and Hagana were - terrorists-Yes terrorists -
I doubt the Hagana merits the "terrorist" label. The Irgun probably does - note that it was the only "Zionist" armed group that accepted Arab members, for its focus was anti-British more than anything else.

...who bombed King david hotel and killed 80 people apart -
The hotel was being used as a military/administrative command center. No protected status. And the Jews tried to get the Brits to evacuate, but the Brits wouldn't take them seriously. (How dumb is it, having to go back seventy years to an alleged incident of Jewish terrorism, when the latest incidents of Muslim terrorism fill the daily papers?)

...At least Pakistan wasn't founded by terrorists.
How many civilians died in the violence of Partition? About a million? What were the Pakistani Army's order in East Pakistan in 1971? How many people died then? I suggest you study Pakistani history more carefully and critically.

Ignore the israeli troll.
That's the point, isn't it? Play up somebody else's alleged crimes - preferably someone you don't fear is going to strike you for what you write because it goes against their own values - so you can escape justice and moral responsibility from your own crimes.

Pakistan got into the Islamic terrorism business just before Russia invaded Afghanistan in 1979

Who else joined in this terrorist venture with gusto in 1979? Have a look at the flag below. Ever heard of Operation Cyclone? Link provided below.

images

Click > Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hollywood even made Rambo 3 to celebrate terrorism. Although Rambo described it as "That you guys don't take any shit?" with referance to the Afghan Moh-Jihad-een.

Ignore the israeli troll.
That's the point, isn't it? Play up somebody else's alleged crimes - preferably someone you don't fear is going to strike you for what you write because it goes against their own values - so you can escape justice and moral responsibility from your own crimes.
First of all let me explain you that I was never born in Pakistan,..if you really want to know the world through your own eyes, not with the eyes of your propagated media -
What will the weather be like tomorrow? To answer that we have weather satellites. Because the big view, away from the details on the street, provides necessary perspective. That's the service I'm providing.

...I will be more than glad to have you here and show you around that how People are like in Pakistan...People will love you and will welcome you everywhere wherever you go.
How safe would an avowed Zionist be from kidnappers or religious zealots thrilled at the chance to kill a Jew?

I love my US friends, and I love US as a Country, though I hate her Policies and what it did to the entire world.
The U.S. is to be blamed for everything while professing enough love and cooperation that Americans won't label Pakistan an enemy state,check.

Open your mind for new avenues, more knowledge, accept everything just don't follow it, if you don't want to, only than you will be able to look beyond your imaginations.
Have you met Pakistanis who are open-minded enough to criticize their politicians for supporting anti-Israel Arabs and their parents for supporting tyranny?

When you say promoting terrorism what exactly do you mean by that?
No, I said NOT supporting terrorism. General Zia fought to destroy the PLO in Jordan in 1971. Pakistan's ambassador (along with two other Muslim ambassadors) talked Hanafi Muslim terrorists into surrender in D.C. in 1977. I think many Americans thought that the days Pakistan supported terrorism were over a decade past and would not be seen again.

...as you are from US and it is more obvious that you have been brain washed by your media, just like in Pakistan we are brain washed against US policies.
Au contraire. My neighbors in 1971 were Pakistani diplomats. They broke down on my living room carpet and spilled under the stress of events. The influence of "U.S. media" is nothing by comparison.

I am sorry that's what I can assume by what you have just written. Tell me why Edward Snowden was charged with 3 felonies? -
The questions in his case are constitutionality, espionage, and breech of contract, not freedom of speech.

Who else joined in this terrorist venture with gusto in 1979? Have a look at the flag below. Ever heard of Operation Cyclone
Fighting armed communist invaders is more freedom-fighter stuff than terrorism, yes?

What you're saying is, "I accuse Israel of crimes so I can get away with committing my own."
No I was asking if you have started accepting that Israel does commit them...1 baby step at a time, yea? ;)

What you're saying is, "I accuse Israel of crimes so I can get away with committing my own."

"Killing innocent people" isn't the same thing as terrorism and baseless accusations against others doesn't get criminals off the hook.

Pretending your crimes are also committed by others is exactly what I expect criminals to say when caught red-handed.
No what he is saying that world is full of hypocrites. Funny at one hand you people accuse other nations whereas on the other you people supply weapons and training to Alqaeda and Kurdish terrorist organisations to get rid of Asad. Clean your own house first before accusing others. A nation which slaughtered thousands of innocent women and children on the pretext of war of terror and still failed like top notch loosers has no place telling others. Just because you label it as collateral damage doesn't make it any less than terrorism.

That's why you won't counter anti-Israel lies? WEAK.
Am I Israel's spokes person?
BTW which lies are you talking about? I do not jump in every Israel related thread as it is neither my country nor the subject of my interest.
Interesting. You mean if I thought of Jews as aggressors I'd realize many Pakistanis here are pro-Israel?
I mean do care to read posts of some pro-Israel Pakistanis and nothing else. I am sorry if I caused mis understanding.
What "logic" was that?
That schools are justifiable targets because adult Hamas people fire rockets from behind it. Hamas is combatant so are almost all Israelis because of their compulsory military service (conscription----so much for a democracy).
The "70 pc" number is hugely exaggerated. Many claimed "children" had internet posters of themselves sporting beards and guns. You already know about the human shield bit; I can only think you're summarily dismissing it because it shows Israelis as the good guys and terrorists claiming to be Muslims as the bad guys. Israel's air campaign last year was praised by Western military experts for its skill at minimizing civilian casualties
Don't bring out state propaganda. We all know what happened and how many Hammasians were killed....The ratio of civilian deaths to militant deaths itself proves that Israeli state had total dis regard for civilian safety in Gaza. Every one knows how many women and children died. And no, I am no pro-Palestinian and I oppose their latest intifada or whatever.
I think we can agree that you don't merit the label "freedom fighter" if you're busy terrorizing the people you claim as your own.
Look Mr black and white thinker, many things cannot be declared as pure black or white and fortunately for us, the state of Pakistan realizes it's own mistakes and atrocities committed on rebels or your freedom fighters and is doing it's best to rehabilitate captured terrorists or whatever you wanna call them and is under going development projects in those areas (you are not very updated about Pakistani news). Just a few days back, scores of Baluch rebels laid down their arms because our government is winning hearts and minds instead of preaching hate like Israel.
My point was just declare them as enemies instead of labelling fancy terms like Islamists terrorists etc. The older term used for such people was partisans or rebels.
Do you really? Why do you list Americans as committers of "heinous crimes" during WW2 and not Russians or Nazis?
Clearly, you have not read my post properly. I specifically mentioned the word "Europeans". Now those people who screwed your behinds with electric drill machines are civilized and some Muslims who are resisting Zionist occupation are terrorists. Do you remember French resistance, Polish partisans or Warsaw uprising, Hamas is doing the same as it believes Palestine has been occupied...Declaring your enemies as terrorists is a very convenient way to avoid responsibilities.
Have you met Pakistanis who are open-minded enough to criticize their politicians for supporting anti-Israel Arabs and their parents for supporting tyranny?
I have seen here on this forum....I have read articles on TheNews newspaper myself.
Your definition of open-minded is not the same as mine BTW.
And your logic is absurd...anyone who thinks like you is open minded....those who disagree are Islamists and terrorists....
I doubt the Hagana merits the "terrorist" label. The Irgun probably does - note that it was the only "Zionist" armed group that accepted Arab members, for its focus was anti-British more than anything else.
Seee....your freedom fighter is my terrorist. Pretty loose term isn't it?

many Christian Europeans also despise Israel. Are the not open-minded? Or did they get their education in Pakistan?
How many civilians died in the violence of Partition? About a million? What were the Pakistani Army's order in East Pakistan in 1971? How many people died then? I suggest you study Pakistani history more carefully and critically.
Was M.A Jinnah a gun wielding goon like Hagana, Irgun or Begin? Did he or Gandhi order atrocities?
Many Pakistanis criticize PA's role in 1971 .....Do Israelis possess the same level of moral courage to criticize their own army? 1971 was a civil war like American civil war or Spanish one...atrocities were committed by both sides and both sides need to be condemned, unlike your habit to condemn one side only.
The hotel was being used as a military/administrative command center. No protected status. And the Jews tried to get the Brits to evacuate, but the Brits wouldn't take them seriously
ISIS justifies it's terrorism just like you. The TTP justified murder of school children as well with some statements.
You have just done the same.
(How dumb is it, having to go back seventy years to an alleged incident of Jewish terrorism
At least you admitted...Jewish terrorism.
when the latest incidents of Muslim terrorism fill the daily papers?)
Did I deny that? And who is fighting Muslim terrorism BTW? Muslims themselves are fighting it, those fighting against it are not Islamists or Muslims in your dictionary, go ahead and declare those as Jews as well.

What will the weather be like tomorrow? To answer that we have weather satellites. Because the big view, away from the details on the street, provides necessary perspective. That's the service I'm providing.

Yes, Indeed I can figure it out that what you are selling in here and what kinda service you provide, and don't you worry the weather reports are always contrary what you see in reality when your house is flown in hurricane.

How safe would an avowed Zionist be from kidnappers or religious zealots thrilled at the chance to kill a Jew?

Very safe, indeed more safer than his or her own neighborhood. Every host here in Pakistan protects his guest with his life. You will be experiencing something, something that can without a doubt change your entire view how you look at Pakistan and Muslims in particular.

The U.S. is to be blamed for everything while professing enough love and cooperation that Americans won't label Pakistan an enemy state,check.

Man, tell me why did US attacked Afghanistan? For that 9/11 and to get Osama? No, US invaded Afghanistan just to get closer to Pakistan in order to decimate the Nuclear Weapons of Pakistan. 9/11 or Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with it. From 2001 till 2012 there were more than 200 attempt made by CIA inside Pakistan in order to find a clue that where these weapons are located? But, as usual they were failed, they still have no idea where these weapons are. And as far as US love and respect is concerned, ha, lol the entire world says that God forbid you from the love and hatred of US. Us would have tried to invade Pakistan too, if we did had Nuclear Weapons simple is that.

What do you mean by Anti-Israel Arabs, No, I don't think that I can find any who criticize their Politicians for supporting Anti-Israel sentiments inside Pakistan, because no one has to. The matter of fact is that Israel is being criticized more frequently in US and in Western world than it is here in Pakistan. Your facts and figures and your knowledge is out of date mate, you really need to get rid of your cynical thoughts that has come from nowhere but from your state funded media.

No, I said NOT supporting terrorism. General Zia fought to destroy the PLO in Jordan in 1971. Pakistan's ambassador (along with two other Muslim ambassadors) talked Hanafi Muslim terrorists into surrender in D.C. in 1977. I think many Americans thought that the days Pakistan supported terrorism were over a decade past and would not be seen again.

Yes and I did get your statement, you said in beginning that Pakistan did not helped terrorists when it was a time that we were supporting US against USSR, we were very good at keeping peace in the entire world, and that time we were the closest allays of US, why? Because we were trying to get rid of USSR being as super power. But when US itself invaded Afghanistan and we started helping the same Mujahideen's that we helped against USSR invasion of Afghanistan, we were labeled as terrorists. Why? Because the majority of western media outlets are controlled by the US. And hence we became the most dangerous Country in the entire world. And our sole mistake was that we were trying to save our own interests just like any other Country does in this world.

Au contraire. My neighbors in 1971 were Pakistani diplomats. They broke down on my living room carpet and spilled under the stress of events. The influence of "U.S. media" is nothing by comparison.

lol who ever they were, I don't literary have no idea that what point your are trying to make, either you were way too much stressed out or you were drunk as a fu*** when you written this statement of yours.

The questions in his case are constitutionality, espionage, and breech of contract, not freedom of speech.

Alright, than why is it that US is constantly pressurizing Pakistan for the release of Shakeel Afridi? In his case it was also the matter of espionage and breaking the law. Your Government is infect directly meddling into Pakistan's constitutional proceedings. And your state media was constantly criticizing Pakistan Government and the Military leadership that we do not protect whistle blowers and that their is no freedom of speech. Isn't this called a double standards, if I may recall?

I believe Edward Snowden is a Hero not just for the American People but for the entire world, who exposed the tyranny of CIA. He has done a great job without a doubt, no wonder he's being supported millions around the globe and in US.

@Solomon2 You should not expect Pakistanis to introspect. Save your breath. It is is always someone else who is doing it to them. If 9 out 10 doctors say they have cancer- they will choose the odd 1 out to follow. :lol:

Israel is definitely one of those terrorists states with every day atrocities being committed by the israeli army against the Palestinians. America is a terrorist state too with their regular bombings of hospitals in the middle east.

Back
Top Bottom