What's new

United States reveals concept aircraft for F-22 replacement

They cant even make a proper 5th gen fighter, their f-22 was more dangerous to its own pilot than enemies plane, and their f-35 shown to be flawed...who are they kidding?
Atleast they have made something like 5th gen fighter...Many of the other super power are still deciding the design of their planes..
We are also amongst them..:cheesy:

Here there are so many members that think US is bankrupt or spet force & things like that but the ugly truth is that most f them are sitting in US or UK or some NATO country still????? US still has a lot more what meets the eye , they had stealth 20 years back & what makes my freinds think they wont improove??????its natural & what if they already have it!!!!!!!!!like they reaveld there first stealth only after they had a better variant of it ....Think???????????

...I mean, that's a good 2 decades from now.....and the way things are going on in American, economy and the loony toons for presidential line-up....this is gona be interesting.

Nothing wrong to have a list of ideas. You never know when you'll need to refer to it.

They cant even make a proper 5th gen fighter, their f-22 was more dangerous to its own pilot than enemies plane, and their f-35 shown to be flawed...who are they kidding?
Whatever flawed stuff we make is still one hundred times better than what Iran can squeak out. Who are you kidding?

Boeing is definetly milking this one..They are already struggling to find funds for f-35 project let alone 6th generation fighter lol.6th generation fighters probably would need toilets for the pilots unless they are willing to **** their pants :)

Self-healing structures??..... Am I gonna live in like a huge metropolitan city with flying cars and stuff?? Because that is the only age I expect to see (Self-healing) structures...

You are a self healing structure so i guess you have already seen one ;) Seeing they are already working on the idea the thought that they would be used in hightech military equipment in 20 years time really isnt such a crazy idea.

Novel feedback-active surfaces can be composed of a passive matrix inherited from a 'classical' approach for coatings and active structures for fast response of the coating properties to outer environmental impacts. The coatings have to provide release of the active and repairing material rapidly after changes in coating integrity."

Nanotechnology material, heal thyself

Edit: BTW Miss Feb sure is sexy a lot prettier than her fat sister f-35

You are a self healing structure so i guess you have already seen one ;) Seeing they are already working on the idea the thought that they would be used in hightech military equipment in 20 years time really isnt such a crazy idea.

But he doesn't fly through the air at Mach 2+. :P

20 years time, could really be hard to predict.

Whatever flawed stuff we make is still one hundred times better than what Iran can squeak out. Who are you kidding?
Like how you lost your UAV to Iran. Very advs equipment you got. Oh Oh hows the war in Afganistan
More Jokes from gambit coming soon.

That be like Russia's new generation that blew out an engine before taking off. Man that tells us how dangerous it is to its own pilots than getting shot down by an F22.

Having too many new fighter jets and models are:

1. A waste of money. The amount put on these kinds of programs can be used on health care.

2. An Unsustainable development. Since the people in the U.S now are having trouble in getting their economy set, it is pretty obviouse that chances are low in keeping these new types of programs running and well funded for long periods. They can create prototypes but inducting something better than F-22 is definitely a no no. Mind you, The U.S has an ego selling the F-22 to any country that wants it. The F-35 is too costly and it is still facing problems. They haven't got F-35 set so now how is it possible to revel new concepts? btw, didn't the U.S air force just purchase 1960 vintage Harriers from the U.K.? Are they trying to create a junk yard? :woot:

LOL, how can Americans think of replacing F-22 Raptor while it is still the world's best fighter jet and moreover decades ahead of any other 5th generation fighters around in the world market.

Common man. Who is the U.S going to fight against? Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, China, Russia? Aren't those F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, F-35s more than enough?? What is next... an invisibile fighter jet in the sky? I'm not talking about current stealth tech but literally something a person on the ground won't see in the air? :lol:

LOL, how can Americans think of replacing F-22 Raptor while it is still the world's best fighter jet and moreover decades ahead of any other 5th generation fighters around in the world market.

Its because they start thinking of the next is why they have the best if they had thought ok the F-15 is the best we dont need to ever build a replacement there would be no 22

1. A waste of money. The amount put on these kinds of programs can be used on health care.

2. An Unsustainable development.
I take it you speak from considerable experience in budgeting of hundreds of billion$$?

2. An Unsustainable development. Since the people in the U.S now are having trouble in getting their economy set, it is pretty obviouse that chances are low in keeping these new types of programs running and well funded for long periods. They can create prototypes but inducting something better than F-22 is definitely a no no. Mind you, The U.S has an ego selling the F-22 to any country that wants it. The F-35 is too costly and it is still facing problems. They haven't got F-35 set so now how is it possible to revel new concepts? btw, didn't the U.S air force just purchase 1960 vintage Harriers from the U.K.? Are they trying to create a junk yard? :woot:

Common man. Who is the U.S going to fight against? Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, China, Russia? Aren't those F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, F-35s more than enough?? What is next... an invisibile fighter jet in the sky? I'm not talking about current stealth tech but literally something a person on the ground won't see in the air? :lol:

It's simple stay one step ahead of the world.

Its because they start thinking of the next is why they have the best if they had thought ok the F-15 is the best we dont need to ever build a replacement there would be no 22

Are you serious? This all sounds pretty good but the fact is the U.S doesn't have money. I mean, they are already on debt and they cannot afford to spend anything stupid. in some states, people are going to school 3-4 times a week. This just shows that running a public school is become difficult and we are expecting eventually the same so called 'educated people' to eventually take over a project possibly worth billions of dollars plus the brains to lead this world. I have great respect for the F-22 project. but really, it started back in the 1980s....

America is a difficult country to understand. Here in Canada, we ordered like 65 F-35s worth $9 billion. This deal seems quit finalized but our media and some political parties are still taking strong actions. For us, health care and other social benefits are far more important than spending something made out of metal. Surely if its the so called 'terrorists' we are after, then CF-18s are more than enough. LOL, you can't expect Al-Qaeda flying their own jets. F-35s would be useless against them as all they own is an ak-47 and sandals which lies under their feet.

This is in history. Super powers that have the worlds best military weapons, eventually collapses. Wheather it was Alexander the great who had an empire from Kashmir to all the way to France. Take a look at the Romans, they too were powerful. The British empire was the worlds largest empire. Please take a look at the country now what it is. The U.S should realize this before showing their ego. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom