What's new

‘Uniformed’ man, sister booked for manhandling traffic DSP in Karachi

this lady should face full punishment.
Why the eff she has brought shame to her relative in military.
She should face punishment for even trying to misuse power/authority or whatever

Sadly this is common. None of the rich/elite like to be stopped by cops they think its an insult to them.

Oh well, war will eliminate all this corruption and corrupts from the land…..

Why the eff she has brought shame to her relative in military.

The content of the f.i.r reads that her commander saab brother later approached the Dsp , not for apologizing, but for further threatening him . So yes he too is equally responsible for bringing shame to the military.

lanat hai iss ppp par inn darindon or inn bara bara mujrimon ke wajah sa ab awam na qanoon ko serious lana he chor dya hai jis mulk mai Quoom ka mujrim Qanoon or idaron sa balatar ho jayan or unha ya yaqeen ho jaya ka ab inn par koi hath nahi dal sakta to uss mulk ka yahi hall hota hai aaj pura Mulk inn ka hathon mai kathputli ke tarha nach raha hai...

It's obvious that lady isn't not some bloody public otherwise goons in police uniform would have rounded up her and her whole family. And I do stand by my words and don't have any sympathy towards these policemen who get paid by public but becomes dogs of elite.

These policeman are made goons by them but they expect them to be respectful to their boot brother even when they are not in uniform

The family should be disciplined for making a fun of themselves and the uniform in public.

Last edited:
All I see him doing his duty and disciplining constable who is in violation of his uniform. His way is no different than how teacher treats kids in Pakistani school.

Look the way he "disciplining" the constable and then going cuck in front of camandaar when it was time to uphold the law.

Last edited:
Look they way he "disciplining" the constable and then going cuck in front of camandaar when it was time to uphold the law.
What do you expect him to do, use force on her like police in US. guess what Pakistani society has double standard when it comes to women. He would have lost his job plus got beaten up.

What do you expect him to do, use force on her like police in US. guess what Pakistani society has double standard when it comes to women. He would have lost his job plus got beaten up.

1. The "Camaandar" and the person driving car weren't women.
2. Should I post videos of police handling common women?

Back
Top Bottom