What's new

‘Uniformed’ man, sister booked for manhandling traffic DSP in Karachi

Why not picture name and shame them...
What's the point in sharing this news if our channels don't share name pictures of those involved

When was the last time a woman was punished by our justice system?
The reality is that in Pakistan, women tend to be punished more than men (I am not talking about # of women in jail) rather on account of lack of justice to women.

She is not entitled for the title of 'Khatoon' or 'Lady' but a criminal mindset with lowest brought-up in the society.
The shameless woman is slapping the man of his father's/grandfather's age, yet feeling proud - curse on her, her education and brought-up.

WTH is happening with the military these days?

Mera poora khandan pichlay 50 saal say fauj main hai, and never has anyone in our family even thought of doing something like this.

Now you see cases like these every month, sometimes it's an SSG company beating up a motorway patrol, other times a Col ki biwi slapping a policeman, this case.

Adhay long course aaj kal cocaine aur alcohol aur MDMA kay nashay main lagay huay hain and becoming rave monsters, the other half is busy diving into the DM's of every female body that moves on twitter and instagram, wtf is happening?
They are just being Pakistanis of the times

Few days ago I was watching a video on YouTube of a man outside Zaman Park saying that in future if we allow this elite capture to continue. These elites will stop on streets select any daughter and sister of people and take them away forcefully.

And anyone defending their sisters will end up like Shahzeb Khan who was murdered by Shahrukh Jatoi.

Think about it. You have to be conditioned since childhood to view other people's lives worthless and below you. To kill someone remorselessly and then refuse to be penitent for your sins.

Few days ago I was watching a video on YouTube of a man outside Zaman Park saying that in future if we allow this elite capture to continue. These elites will stop on streets select any daughter and sister of people and take them away forcefully.

And anyone defending their sisters will end up like Shahzeb Khan who was murdered by Shahrukh Jatoi.

Think about it. You have to be conditioned since childhood to view other people's lives worthless and below you. To kill someone remorselessly and then refuse to be penitent for your sins.
Wadera culture.

I know elites in Islamabad that can go F any women in middle class and will get away with threats, police initiated razi bazi and or with some monetary deal.

Yeh mulk tumhara hay
hum tu hain bus kha mukha
Yeh mulk tumhara hay isy tum ne bigara hay

The lady seems to curse the policeman due to her ties with a Naval officer.

fauj to jahan na bhi involved ho, wahan bhi involve ho jaati hay.
Graphic video, see from 0:45, its tragic and shows carelessness and lack of common sense which cost lives.

‘Uniformed’ man, sister booked for manhandling traffic DSP in Karachi

Imtiaz Ali
February 3, 2023

<p>This image shows the woman attacking the police officer in Karachi on Thursday. — DawnNewsTV</p>

This image shows the woman attacking the police officer in Karachi on Thursday. — DawnNewsTV

KARACHI: A uniformed man, identifying himself as a Pakistan Navy officer, and his sister were booked in a manhandling case lodged by a DSP of the traffic police at the Civil Lines police station on Thursday.

The police officer claimed that he was slapped by the woman, who later called out her uniformed brother and he too abused and manhandled him.

South-SSP Syed Asad Raza told the media that DSP Ishtiaq Hussain Arain, in his complaint, said that he was performing his VVIP security duty at the PIDC traffic intersection on Thursday when at around 9:50am he saw a Corolla car (BGD-309) being driven recklessly on Dr Ziauddin Ahmed Road.

The DSP stated that when he asked the car driver about reckless driving and violating the signal, he argued with him. In the meantime, a woman sitting with the driver disembarked from the car and started misbehaving and abusing him [the DSP].

She said “you are our servants” and used abusive language, the DSP stated in his FIR, adding: “And she slapped me”.

According to the contents of the FIR, the woman warned: “You don’t know who I am, my brother is commander and I am calling him out here”.

DSP Arain said that a large number of people gathered there and he got the road cleared for VVIP movement.

He said the woman also left the place by the car but came back with her brother, who identified himself as Mr Asad. He was wearing the PN uniform, the DSP said.

“The angry ‘PN officer’ asked me who dared to stop his sister, Anam Abid Malik, and started quarrelling with me,” the DSP said, and added that he (Mr Asad) kept pushing him. Later, he and his sister left the place threatening and abusing him, the DSP said.

The complainant said that after performing his security duty, he returned to his place of duty before lodging the FIR to seek legal action against both the persons.
The FIR was registered under Sections 353, 279, 186, 504 and 34 of Pakistan Penal Code at the Civil Lines police station.
Published in Dawn, February 3rd, 2023

Yes, they are our servants and so are the army officers. But when they are doing their duty within law, they must be respected and obeyed.

badly raised woman

This is a typical behavior of people in Pakistan who know they are connected.

Wadera culture.
Sir are you implying the armed forces are like waderas? Cuz she isn't telling that DSP about her connections to her jageerdar father. But her navy officer brother.

The lady seems to curse the policeman due to her ties with a Naval officer.

fauj to jahan na bhi involved ho, wahan bhi involve ho jaati hay.
Graphic video, see from 0:45, its tragic and shows carelessness and lack of common sense which cost lives.

What are you talking about? No one blamed the fauj in this incident.

Back
Top Bottom