What's new

Unidentified: Stunning Reports of Triangle Shaped UFOs

truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Unidentified: Stunning Reports of Triangle Shaped UFOs (Season 2) | History

Throughout history people have witnessed strange objects in the sky. Veterans J.T. and Michael Via share their experience both seeing the same unusual triangle-shaped pattern believed to be UFOS, in this clip from Season 2, "The Triangle Mystery.

Unidentified: Stunning Reports of Triangle Shaped UFOs (Season 2) | History

Throughout history people have witnessed strange objects in the sky. Veterans J.T. and Michael Via share their experience both seeing the same unusual triangle-shaped pattern believed to be UFOS, in this clip from Season 2, "The Triangle Mystery.

Have you heard of Black Manta???....or Operation Paper-Clip?

So we are not alone, what's the big deal I already know that

There is currently at least one ship in high orbit currently conducting warp capability tests

Is it to be piloted by a Spice-ingesting Spacing Guild Navigator ?

Last edited:
Interesting to see a flying Triangle, seems like a Stealth US prototype rather than an Alien Aircraft.

There is currently at least one ship in high orbit currently conducting warp capability tests

I was hearing loud sonic booms around the North Part of Santa Monica/LA consistently every evening around late 2018, early 2019. Nothing visible at all. Something is up for sure.

I was hearing loud sonic booms around the North Part of Santa Monica/LA consistently every evening around late 2018, early 2019. Nothing visible at all. Something is up for sure.
UFOs are most probably US/Russian and now Chinese top secrets jets scouting around the world, we had very few cases of UFO sightings to rest of the world other than Russia/USA/China and their adjacent countries

Maybe Pete Mitchell is flying one of these things for Top Gun 2.

STFU.
This is the samosa Tejas with Vedic technology that has been roaming space and time for the past 5000 years, about 5000 years after yindoos acquired internet.
Supa powa India has been running circles around the world for ages and only now the rest of the world is catching up in it's primitive technology to detect them.
Too bad US of A did not accept the super duper Teja offered to them by the benevolant Endians. 200 copies of it would have been instantaneously produced and shipped to the Muricans on the back of Tata trucks by 2050 !

STFU.
This is the samosa Tejas with Vedic technology that has been roaming space and time for the past 5000 years, about 5000 years after yindoos acquired internet.
Supa powa India has been running circles around the world for ages and only now the rest of the world is catching up in it's primitive technology to detect them.
Too bad US of A did not accept the super duper Teja offered to them by the benevolant Endians. 200 copies of it would have been instantaneously produced and shipped to the Muricans on the back of Tata trucks by 2050 !
This is not YouTube brother where you can rants ànd troll everywhere and anywhere this is PDF you could be ban here for such trolls

Arizona Governor Fife Symington was witness to an alien event but decided to make light of the situation. Look at 1:40 and see how he says he apprehended an alien. :-)

Yes, he was funny.

The Wiki page section you linked has link to the 1976 Tehran UFO incident which has a critic American journalist saying that the pilots saw an astronomical body - probably Jupiter. Can it be possible that the people who witnessed the Phoenix incident also saw the effect of an astronomical body - some kind of reflection ? Some days ago I finished reading the sci-fi book The Precipice by the American writer Ben Bova and is set some years from now and is about an Earth-and-Moon company building a spacecraft to go out to the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter and actually doing a test run. As the crew get some way into the Belt they observe sunlight scattering at a low angle, reflecting off the dust and small rocks in the Belt. Maybe the Phoenix residents observed such an astronomical phenomenon. Maybe astronomers couldn't detect and predict this phenomenon in time. If you recall the 2013 passage and breakup of a small asteroid over Russia was not detected until it entered Earth's atmosphere.

But I am not rejecting the possibility of UFOs. I think I am witness to one such. Many years ago I lived in a town which had an air base. One warm night I was lying on the terrace on a mound of sand. Suddenly about 100 feet or 200 feet above I saw a triangle of spaced lights and the lights being of different colors ( I think mainly red, blue and green ). I couldn't see what was within that triangle of lights, just guessed its shape by the lights. It made no sound and somehow I thought at that time that I was seeing something like a colorful handkerchief flying. I don't know whether I was dreaming or actually seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom