What's new

Over 100 UFOs seen along China border [Quoted from "The Times of India"]

@Wang indeed.... i will tell you all everything in UFO thread in world affair forum.... Am very busy.... i got many latest news for you all.... Right now am really very busy....

@skull and bones do you wish to be skull and bones without skin?.... You know scientists already told world what we told 8000years ago.... words (mantra) and frequency effects DNA.... Go read the threat in World affair forum....

Times of India is a joke. Who in the world will say it UFO! Those are UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle)

Come on man .. don't just write if you have not read the article . It says very precisely that army tried to verify the UFO by spectrum device but no conclusive results. And as you said TOI is joke, i just see that you can't even read jokes and comprehend it .

@isro2222 -- can you give me ure email ID, I need to talk to you.

Armed forces saw something and there's no picture? Nobody in the armed forces had a Galaxy or Iphone?

Hard rule when it comes to reporting UFOs and Aliens, if there's no video - it didn't happen.

UFO is not equal term as Alien spaceship, its unidentified flying object. I really believe there is some aliens at somewhere in the universe. They are too superior to kill us all, they are God.

UFO is not equal term as Alien spaceship, its unidentified flying object. I really believe there is some aliens at somewhere in the universe. They are too superior to kill us all, they are God.

Back
Top Bottom