What's new

UFO sightings in Ladakh spook Army soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if the troops shoot the objects they can find out what they are.

Optical Phenomenon? Are you saying human mutilation too a result of optical phenomenon?.... Nothing wrong in accepting negative aliens thinks humans are cattles.... i gave so many evidence in the ufo thread in world affair forum but u all still closed mind.... Visit the thread in world affair.... And btw do explain human mutilation.... You could be one of them if you dont stop emiting negative energy frequency.... (watch the pics in the end of every details)....
Human Mutilations By Aliens
@wang visit the ufo thread in world affair.... i have explained everything you want to know....

Notice the article and the officials quoted in it do not mention any extra terrestrial connection. They are stating a fact- these are UFOs in the sense they are flying objects and their identidy is unknown! The connection between UFOs and aleins/extra terrestrial activity is inaccurate.

There could be a whole plethora of explanations from natural phenomena to entirely man made activities. Let's not forget that the locations we are talking about are incredibly high up and there is a whole bunch of natural events that happen becaus of this. Science doesn't know everything and as a race we are constantly learning more and more.

There is a probability of foreign objects or crude technique by chinese...
Butthe ISRO's scientist report cannot be ignored... There is a chance, after all we will not be alone in this universe...

Optical Phenomenon? Are you saying human mutilation too a result of optical phenomenon?.... Nothing wrong in accepting negative aliens thinks humans are cattles.... i gave so many evidence in the ufo thread in world affair forum but u all still closed mind.... Visit the thread in world affair.... And btw do explain human mutilation.... You could be one of them if you dont stop emiting negative energy frequency.... (watch the pics in the end of every details)....
@wang visit the ufo thread in world affair.... i have explained everything you want to know....

Most of the evidence i see is flares launched at high altitudes and optical pehnomenon.

Kindly provide a link of any video which is not fake or a picuture which is not PS and i would like to see what it is worth.

You see its human psycology to fear the unknown..earlier it was the darkness then it was the ghosts and vampires etc and now in the age of science and technoloogy we have Aliens.

Till 1989 no one knew about stealth planes and the US Govt wanted to hide it so area 51 came into being and many sighting could be these stealth planes flying at night.

Why did the US govt spend so much in SETI when it had contacts with aliens?

Then people say that every technology developed by the USA has been reversed engineered from spaceships...having known the basics of most technologies used in Aviation i can say that its completely baseless and same for most of the videos on youtube after studying Meteorology in detail....rest everything is what people of the cateogary of Big foot,Yeti,sea monsters post ie fake stuff!!

Dont take it in a bad way but when you dont know much about the atmosphere and what AFs do and you combine that with a few like minded souls in youtube then this is what happens.

Ain't there any group among negative aliens who think Human cattle are a sacred species?

Ain't there any group among negative aliens who think Human cattle are a sacred species?

nope.. but they do blow themselves up here and then.. those are visible in the form of spectacular lights across poles ;)

@coldhearted i dont take it bad way.... or whatever u meant.... You havent replied on a question been asked on human mutilation.... Anyway there are two types of people on earth. One is who thinks theres nothing in universe (even when theres 2 billion earth like planets and 1 billion planet sun).... They just live on earth and dies out like they never existed.... Do not insult lord buddha who reminded humans about power of our mother universe through meta meditation.... The 2nd type humans are the one who lives long, peacefuly without any disease because they know the truth of universe.... Your user ID name is connected to negative energy. This would be my last reply to you.... My advice to u and people like u are not to spread the fake history your master america and world goverment teached you.... If you keep doing that than you have a short life. To change your self and expand your knowledge visit the ufo thread in world affairs.... Its not late.... The goverment of world are too scared to tell the real history and they even declared bible, mahabharata etc etc as myth and a story.... Well stories dont generate evidence.... Read about nuclear war in mahabharata and than click the evidence russian and world scientists found in india and world.... This been proven by scientists after reading about nuclear war in mahabharata. They found exact place the nuclear war evidence.... This was my last reply to you and people like you who are closed mind came on earth to eat and do bad karma thinking no one watching and than dies out like never existed on earth.... Dont take it bad way.... Nothing is too late.... You all can change your self. Emit positive energy and help us....
Nuclear Events in Ancient India?
Best Evidence?
Evidence of Ancient Nuclear War in North America

WTF is such a retarded thread doing on india-defence ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom