What's new

Unholy India- America -Israeli Axis..........

Pakistan is a major non-nato ally unlike India who sided with Russia during the cold war. Thats why Russia came to help us in the 71 war with a nuclear submarine and the Yanks went home crying.

Simply untrue Pakistan and its people have never supportive of American activities. It's just a few leaders who have been bribed and bullied. You can tell even now with the anti Pakistani tirade in western press that there is no love lost between Pakistan and America

Still true and very valid in this thread.

That is flawed thinking. But when has a flaw stopped you from putting a post here?

Thank you............i always try to do my best

This is something that quite a number of us have been saying now for a number of years and clearly the links are now more difficult to hide and are becoming transparent.

The links between Hindutva and Zionism have been extensively discussed here on the forum

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...onism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars-2.html
We can explain what Hindutva is, Zionism is and Islam is.........just tell your MODS not to close threads and delete our posts, when you guys are in backfoot...

By deleting our logical replies....you ask the same question again and again.......surely it is a good strategy to "win".....but not a logical one.....

In the link which you have posted above....we have already burst your bubble......

We can explain what Hindutva is, Zionism is and Islam is.........just tell your MODS not to close threads and delete our posts....when you guys are in backfoot...

By deleting our logical replies....you can easily win....

Thats not gonna happen.. Some people here can only play with umpires on their side.. Like a 13(11 players+2 umpires) member cricket team

Unholy India- America - Israeli Axis..........;)

LOL..No need to read the Stinking BS article ..Title is enough for a Good Laugh..

Love this...:laugh:

“We would rather be killed by the Hindutvadis here. They kill us and drag us into big dirt graves. The Mossad people shoot :guns: you, disfigure you and take your organs.” The testimonies mirror those of Palestinians, Lebanese, Iraqis and others who have faced down the cruel and deranged methods of Zionism.

:rofl::rofl:

We can explain what Hindutva is, Zionism is and Islam is.........just tell your MODS not to close threads and delete our posts, when you guys are in backfoot...

By deleting our logical replies....you ask the same question again and again.......surely it is a good strategy to "win".....but not a logical one.....

In the link which you have posted above....we have already burst your bubble......

If you believe that why do you come on this forum?? Back to topic why are some of you Indians whining so much about truth coming out??

If you believe that why do you come on this forum?? Back to topic why are some of you Indians whining so much about truth coming out??

which truth the one ur forcing on us? dude the world is against pakistan and stands with india. u guys need to wake up.

which truth the one ur forcing on us? dude the world is against pakistan and stands with india. u guys need to wake up.

No western press last time I looked. But hey if it helps you sleep you believe what you want

Dude, you've repeated this the umpteenth time.. seriously.

Well obviously not sinking in with the comments provided by some of your mates.

No western press last time I looked. But hey if it helps you sleep you believe what you want

we stand with the west for our national interest. they ruined ur nation, we will do fine with them because we know how to deal. u need to chill, first realize where pakistan messed up.

Nothing bad in taking US help to make our arch-rivals whine, but still we Indians do what we wish and I am proud of our government's foreign policies.

Back
Top Bottom