What's new

Unfair 20 years retired generals chairmans of SUPARCO

Pakistani governments have no interest in pursuing a space program nor is there any incentive to do so. This mainly has to do with the absence of a scientific establishment that could nudge them to do so but otherwise, no chance.

And your Khota Biryani leader who was bred by generals is the champion of democracy in Pakistan View attachment 703844

THESE PEOPLE ARE BUDDIES AND ARE CORRUPT TO THEIR ARSES. Doesn't matter if it was Zia, Musharraf or the more recent generals, they are ALL CORRUPT. And with active support of these generals, you then have politicians and other A-holes who further loot and plunder this nation, and keep 250 million people of this country hostage and illiterate. I CALL THESE A-HOLES THE RULING BLOOD SUCKING MAFIA OF PAKISTAN.

None of the above. I just like to state facts and dont care if it hurts someone's behind.

Well, if you're not a military professional then you must be the "educated jahil awam" as you called it. There's no third option.

What do you think these facts:
  • General Ayub Khan - Shaksgam Valley (1963)
  • General Yahya Khan - East Pakistan (1971)
  • General Zia-ul-Haq - Siachin Glacier (1984)
  • General (convicted traitor) Pervez Musharraf - Kargil (1999) / Waziristan (2006)
  • General Pervez Ashfaq Kiyani - OBL raid (2011)
  • General Qamar Javed Bajwa - Kashmir annexed (2019)
What exactly is so disciplined and professional about these blunders and surrenders?

Well, if you're not a military professional then you must be the "educated jahil awam" as you called it. There's no third option.
I dont live among the jahil awam.

• General Ayub Khan - Shaksgam Valley (1963)
In return Pakistan got another lifeline in form of China. Without China Pakistan would be in google search only and even history books would refuse to accept the name.

But.... Ayub did wonders for Pakistan. His achievements out shines all civil governments.

Do watch this video and let me know which Pakistani civil leader received such protocol. Heck the goras were bowing to him.

• General Yahya Khan - East Pakistan (1971)

Blame the idiots who created Pakistan with two separated parts. Would you build your house with kitchen in one street bathroom in another and bedroom next to railway tracks? I doubt it right? So East Pakistan should have always been a separate nation.

• General Zia-ul-Haq - Siachin Glacier (1984)

So he just handed siachin to India?

• General (convicted traitor) Pervez Musharraf - Kargil (1999) / Waziristan (2006)

It was worth a try to force India to resolve kashmir issue. Had US not interfered and your Nawaj sover not bended over to his masters then the plan would have been successful.
Yeah ashfaq kiyani was a bastard but OBL raid was something that was going to happen eventually.
  • General Qamar Javed Bajwa - Kashmir annexed (2019)
  • India played its card well! How exactly would have Bajwa prevented India from annexing kashmir on papers? Pakistan had the courage to retaliate balakot attack and had it been your Nawaj sover he would have bended over and served his daughter to his master Modi which he prob has done multiple times.

Your blind hate is prob cuz your GF ditched you for a Captain. LOL

There you go mate 2021, Retired Col appointed as Director Sport in PTV. :hitwall:
This Tatty chuk and collective loot won’t stop unless we open our eyes and start a campaign.
stupidity of blind patriotism

if ex military was so nice why military just let him go ? more stupidity what an aeronautical guy have to do with running a space agency ? is he going to sit in shuttle and fly ?

i think most here are just teen kids dont know how hard it is to earn the specialty in job .
CHAIRMAN (WAPDA)

Lieutenant General Muzammil Hussain (Retd)

Tell him about Javed Ashraf Qazi lol

Attachments

• 4E77BBBF-5DB4-4E95-A9BF-87B44DD41DDA.png
    4E77BBBF-5DB4-4E95-A9BF-87B44DD41DDA.png
    1 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
There you go mate 2021, Retired Col appointed as Director Sport in PTV. :hitwall:
This Tatty chuk and collective loot won’t stop unless we open our eyes and start a camping to send them home.

Whats wrong with ex military folks getting jobs?

Mean while here in US...

Two Federal laws prohibit discrimination in employment based on your status as a veteran or service member. Under one law, you're protected from discrimination based on your prior service in the uniformed services; current service in the uniformed services; or intent to join the uniformed services

EVERY SINGLE company in US participates in providing veterans job opportunities.

No wonder why Pakistan is such a sh1thole because good for nothing civilians dont even know how to respect their military members.

Whats wrong with ex military folks getting jobs?

Mean while here in US...

Two Federal laws prohibit discrimination in employment based on your status as a veteran or service member. Under one law, you're protected from discrimination based on your prior service in the uniformed services; current service in the uniformed services; or intent to join the uniformed services

EVERY SINGLE company in US participates in providing veterans job opportunities.

No wonder why Pakistan is such a sh1thole because good for nothing civilians dont even know how to respect their military members.

In US generals are accountable and present themselves in front of senate committees. In Pakistan, its totally opposite nobody can question their actions and corruption. We are a $hithole country because of them and boot polishers like you. Civilian supremacy is the only way forward for Pakistan.

In US generals are accountable and present themselves in front of senate committees. In Pakistan, its totally opposite nobody can question their actions and corruption. We are a $hithole country because of them and boot polishers like you. Civilian supremacy is the only way forward for Pakistan.

Civilian supremacy works in civilized world, not somewhere with useless awam good for nothing who will chose Nawazj and Zardari as their master savior who will then wh0re out the nation to the highest bidder.

Anyways, I am out of your sh1thole run by total useless jahil confused awam who dont deserve independent nation. They should serve their Indian masters where they actually belong.

Civilian supremacy works in civilized world, not somewhere with useless awam good for nothing who will chose Nawazj and Zardari as their master savior who will then wh0re out the nation to the highest bidder.

Anyways, I am out of your sh1thole run by total useless jahil confused awam who dont deserve independent nation. They should serve their Indian masters where they actually belong.

Nawaz, Zardari and now Niazi they were planted by the same people whom you’re defending, so they can project themselves as Holy Cow. You did the right thing mate, let’s not waste your time and energy we will sort it out ourselves.

its been now 20 years we have given our mighty space agency in hands of generals . it was in 2001 when last physicists was head of suparco since then military fully taken over SUPARCO and last years all the heads were from ex military . it should not be under people whom know the space and have study space science ? or no matter what army officers are here hur fun moula ????????? one of the main reason we are behind the world because we did not give people their rights . its high time ex-generals should leave the greed of money and go enjoy retired lives . give the positions to those whom are experts in these fields . if 40 years of military service did not filled your stomach then 5 years of these last adventures will also not do it . what a shame even patriots like me feel it unfair .

View attachment 703751

while in india real people leadinG ISRO . AND RESULT IS HERE

Ever since some young Pakistani scientists comprised some SUPARCO projects the military has sought complete oversight and rightly so.

Ain generals ki waja suparco chal bhi raha hoga otherwise PIA jesa haal hoga

The weirdest thing about Pakistan is that no one is accountable to anyone, at any level.

There are 'closed circles' in the US, but the privileged beneficiaries of almost all posts are still accountable to some head honcho. I doubt even this is the case in Pakistan. Do the heads of SUPARCO, WAPDA, etc even answer to the COAS? It doesn't seem like it to me.

I don't see any real sense of order, structure, or direction. You can have a corrupt direction, but at least you would see it across every institution and organization. I can't even see that within Pakistan. How else can we explain the continuous failure to profit from Thar, Reko Diq, and CPEC?

In contrast, look at Egypt. No one's going to deny that their military runs the show there, but their competency and direction for business, policymaking, racketeering, etc results in Rafale's and Mistral LHDs. In Pakistan, I think even the corrupt plans end up losing ground because of limited interest or willingness to do the work to make it happen.

I think the 'direction' (be it good or bad) was last there under Musharraf, Zia ul-Haq, Z.A. Bhutto, and Ayub Khan. That's how you got the economic upswing of the 1960s, the nationalization and nukes of the 1970s, the lucid trip of the 1980s, and feel good era of the 2000s.

Regarding the bolded, don't get what you mean - both are Govt and civilian organisations, why would they answer to the COAS?

Back
Top Bottom