What's new

Unexpectedly, Navy’s Superlaser Blasts Away a Record

Well, let's just hope they can keep this tech a secret.

See, problem with military tech is that it gets stolen by the enemy, and then the playing field is level again, causing new wars.

I hope the Americans can keep this advancement under lock and key, and use it to generate peace..

You don't have to worry at all, Yankees always keep us under their watch about their top military secret. They won't sell a single piece of military-related hardware to us.

But we will get our own military hardwares by hardworking, and i just hope your Westerners stop whining all the day that we the Chinese have stolen your technology.

^^^^^

You win the 'totally missing the thread of the conversation and butting in with an irrelevant comment' award.

Sad how the carrier killer missiles are meant to destroy America's naval power, but if America develops a new weapon system its tyranny. You should perhaps keep an eye on all the chest thumping that goes on in any thread about new Chinese weapon systems.

Sad how the carrier killer missiles are meant to destroy America's naval power, but if America develops a new weapon system its tyranny. You should perhaps keep an eye on all the chest thumping that goes on in any thread about new Chinese weapon systems.

They are only a part of a larger system.

SSKs, SSNs, aircraft, and AScMs are the other parts.

Gee--you must be right. When Americans kill Pakistanis with their ultra-advanced drones, it's not tyranny at all--it's fighting extremism, or better yet spreading freedom.

Gee--you must be right. When Americans kill Pakistanis with their ultra-advanced drones, it's not tyranny at all--it's fighting extremism, or better yet spreading freedom.

Well if Tibetans start suicide bombing in the rest of China, you guys will start using much more than advanced drones. You can't talk to certain kind of people, and you aren't left with much options when these people are hell bent on blowing you up.
Wake up, no one was talking about the damned lasers.

Well stop posting off topic then, its a thread about them damned lasers. Go talk about the tyrannical wall street regimes in some other thread maybe.

Too bad this forum is not meant just for you.

When China makes some new weapons, China awesome, China this, China that, will destroy American presence in Asia blah blah blah. USA makes a new weapon oh good god here comes the tyrant. Don't you lots feel weird even typing this hypocrisy. I know I would.

Well if Tibetans start suicide bombing in the rest of China, you guys will start using much more than advanced drones. You can't talk to certain kind of people, and you aren't left with much options when these people are hell bent on blowing you up.

The problem with rising extremism in AfPak has clear roots in the US occupation of Afghanistan. Violence begets violence and the people of AfPak are fighting back against (in their language) idolater and Crusaders. For Americans to return with drone fired bombs (with more violence) will only exacerbate the conflict. You say Americans can't talk to a certain kind of people. I say Americans are doing plenty of talking--with their bombs, and the people of AfPak are rightly angry and want to blow them up in return.

p.s. the more time I spend on this forum, the more I realize Indians are the lackeys of Western Imperialism. Shame really. There's no way India can claim to be a leader of the Third World when it licks the boots of the First World.

The problem with rising extremism in AfPak has clear roots in the US occupation of Afghanistan. Violence begets violence and the people of AfPak are fighting back against (in their language) idolater and Crusaders. For Americans to return with drone fired bombs (with more violence) will only exacerbate the conflict. You say Americans can't talk to a certain kind of people. I say Americans are doing plenty of talking--with their bombs, and the people of AfPak are rightly angry and want to blow them up in return.

p.s. the more time I spend on this forum, the more I realize Indians are the lackeys of Western Imperialism. Shame really. There's no way India can claim to be a leader of the Third World when it licks the boots of the First World.

Don't forget why America is in Afghanistan is in the first place. If it wasn't for 9/11 , America couldn't care less about Afghanistan. The whole world didn't give a shyte when these fanatics were blowing up Bamiyan statues for the sake of it. These talibs had it coming there way.

Don't change your perceptions based on this forum. If i go by this forum, then all the people in Taiwan love China and would join China in a heartbeat.

Don't forget why America is in Afghanistan is in the first place. If it wasn't for 9/11 , America couldn't care less about Afghanistan. The whole world didn't give a shyte when these fanatics were blowing up Bamiyan statues for the sake of it. These talibs had it coming there way.

Don't change your perceptions based on this forum. If i go by this forum, then all the people in Taiwan love China and would join China in a heartbeat.

Jeez can't you people read a flag. Peaceful is from Hongkong and lives or probably studies in Taiwan. How hard is that? Location versus country of origin....

Back
Top Bottom