What's new

Uncertainty in Bangladesh ("incredible amount of anti-India feeling within BD")

Your best bet is when we have new party ruling after the elections.

Maybe you need to introspect on why BD govt' is going against some of their own people. Is it really to appease India?? No party can harm innocents at a large scale or they'll be beaten in the elections. If BD govt. is going against some people, then it is because they believe that those are bad elements, and not just because some 3rd country India has asked them to do.

This is similar to Pak govt. actions against the militants/terrorists. It may look like it is under the pressure of US, but basically, the Pak govt. themselves want militants cleaned from NWFP and other areas.

As regards to anti-india feelings in BD. Well, for most Indians it doesn't really matter. It doesn't even make a small news in our papers. (I don't wish to demean BD. I'm just stating a point).

Dude look for better reasons to hate India... pointing fingers at TOI is so meh..
I mean its not like every other BD newspaper is like some benchmark of journalism..

Just because BDians are obsessed with TOI, and, because Indians don'tgive a damn about n BD newspapers , U cant take advantage of it and start blaming us for everything u read in TOI..

And I can assure u no one is losing sleep because BDs are turning anti Indian... we know blood is thicker than water...
BD newspapers might be divided in internal matter and some extend biased, but when it comes to foreign issue, all are careful. I am not just blaming you for what i read in TOI, TOI is kinda reflection of your authorities. We do not just blame others without reason, just remember one thing- We Bangladeshis may Fight among us but when it comes foreign ppl, we approach to them differently.

This is similar to Pak govt. actions against the militants/terrorists. It may look like it is under the pressure of US, but basically, the Pak govt. themselves want militants cleaned from NWFP and other areas.

This is your major fault area, you guys every time compare with Pakistan.

BD newspapers might be divided in internal matter and some extend biased, but when it comes to foreign issue, all are careful. I am not just blaming you for what i read in TOI, TOI is kinda reflection of your authorities. We do not just blame others without reason, just remember one thing- We Bangladeshis may Fight among us but when it comes foreign ppl, we approach to them differently.

how is that??:o:

how is that??:o:
no water-boundary agreement, which clearly shows we deserve that. Just because you will lose some land (which is actually ours, even your court declared that very long time ago), you refuse to give us.
Like macho man stuff- i will give you what i wish not what you deserve.

This is your major fault area, you guys every time compare with Pakistan.

This is the true for almost every country and it is not at all surprising for a homogenous country like yours:-)

This is the true for almost every country and it is not at all surprising for a homogenous country like yours:-)
not really, you have conflict with others. We do not have much like that. Just check this situation, in rare case EU, Russia, China, USA are same side in BD situation right now and other side India and BAL LOL

no water-boundary agreement, which clearly shows we deserve that. Just because you will lose some land (which is actually ours, even your court declared that very long time ago), you refuse to give us.
Like macho man stuff- i will give you what i wish not what you deserve.

All these things take time, its not like India and BD's survival depends on solving these issues,
I am sure common BD people are not losing sleep over it...
Still how is it related to TOI? thats my question!!

not really, you have conflict with others. We do not have much like that. Just check this situation, in rare case EU, Russia, China, USA are same side in BD situation right now and other side India and BAL LOL

Dude we are talking about unity of countrymen and u are talking about EU,USA???

Anyway I appreciate India and AL standing up to their views and not giving up when bigger guys threaten... thats the quality of brave

India's interventions are at a level that is difficult to talk about in an open forum.... and even if there's a great effort to hide that intervention, BD ppl are already aware of it.... you have to see how a large majority of the pro-AL, pro-BNP, pro-Left, pro-nobody ppl openly talked about India's intervention on TV and in open forums.... if India isn't careful about it, its gonna be a huge mistake by Delhi.... that mistake alone will harm India's national security more than anything else....

All these things take time, its not like India and BD's survival depends on solving these issues,
I am sure common BD people are not losing sleep over it...
Still how is it related to TOI? thats my question!!
TOI reported last month- if needed india should do military intervention to keep AL in power. WTF is this can you tell me ?

Include Pakistan, Turkeye, Middle East too meaning Awami thugs p1ssed almost whole world.:disagree:

Anyway I appreciate India and AL standing up to their views and not giving up when bigger guys threaten... thats the quality of brave
you guys will be fked up with this policy, keep it mind only few ppl do politics in bangladesh. What are you doing purely against majority of bangladeshis.

Back
Top Bottom