What's new

Uncertainty in Bangladesh ("incredible amount of anti-India feeling within BD")

TOI reported last month- if needed india should do military intervention to keep AL in power. WTF is this can you tell me ?

That is called Freedom of Press...

Let me assure u, it is only the President of India, on the advise of PM and Council of Ministers, can declare war.
I will let you know when media gets that power...
Till then open your horizons to other Indian newspapers too, if you are that interested in knowing our views...

That is called Freedom of Press...

Let me assure u, it is only the President of India, on the advise of PM and Council of Ministers, can declare war.
I will let you know when media gets that power...
Till then open your horizons to other Indian newspapers too, if you are that interested in knowing our views...
Freedom of press LOOOOOOOOOOOL , you need to think that it can create flame among BD ppl. I like The Hindu, more reasonable than any others.

you guys will be fked up with this policy, keep it mind only few ppl do politics in bangladesh. What are you doing purely against majority of bangladeshis.

You should know that GOI is bothered about only the interest of Indians, view of majority or mironity of BD is irrelevent.

If common man's hatred had any effect US, Israel must be up in flames now... so BDians hatred?? well let it pass...

M
Freedom of press LOOOOOOOOOOOL , you need to think that it can create flame among BD ppl. I like The Hindu, more reasonable than any others.
My advice is stick with The Hindu if u want peace of mind :D

You should know that GOI is bothered about only the interest of Indians, view of majority or mironity of BD is irrelevent.

If common man's hatred had any effect US, Israel must be up in flames now... so BDians hatred?? well let it pass...
we also do not bother about India's interest as long as it does not harm us. US-Israel got some cold in relation recently

India can not allow BNP and Jamat those were supported terrorism in NE states.

As simple as that.

Now why would Jamaat support some petty insurgency groups in Assam? And it's your governments fault that these insurgency groups have formed. We couldn't give a f-
Both of our countries central government are gonna change this year so lets hope the new ones try improve relations on equal level in incoming years :cheers:

This is the type of comment I like. Not the comments which are purely from blind faith.

Wish BNP & other parties best of luck. Bangladeshis can defeat awaami terrorist thugs in their coming elections.

The mayoral elections is already evidence to that we beat them by landslide.

Maybe you need to introspect on why BD govt' is going against some of their own people. Is it really to appease India?? No party can harm innocents at a large scale or they'll be beaten in the elections. If BD govt. is going against some people, then it is because they believe that those are bad elements, and not just because some 3rd country India has asked them to do.

This is similar to Pak govt. actions against the militants/terrorists. It may look like it is under the pressure of US, but basically, the Pak govt. themselves want militants cleaned from NWFP and other areas.

As regards to anti-india feelings in BD. Well, for most Indians it doesn't really matter. It doesn't even make a small news in our papers. (I don't wish to demean BD. I'm just stating a point).

But I've stated this last time, it's us Bengalis who couldn't give a toss about India, India is meddling in our internal affairs, therefore that statement you pulled out with is invalid.

no water-boundary agreement, which clearly shows we deserve that. Just because you will lose some land (which is actually ours, even your court declared that very long time ago), you refuse to give us.
Like macho man stuff- i will give you what i wish not what you deserve.
AE AAR NOTUN KI?India's dadagiri is in its last phase. The young generation of BD may seem careless lot.but they are nothing but.the anger and hate once was hidden inside middle class ppl are now deep rooted in all classes of ppl.just talk to a rickshaw wala or a business man,even a student. Banker,storekeeper, any one who will listen.
Once your back touches the wall,you have no where to go but forward.

for those who are still wondering how unfair this "election" is to the ppl, should know that 153 out of 300 MPs have already been "elected" without a single vote!!..... because there was no contestant in those constituencies.... the ruling party gave way to some of their loyal scavengers (close allies of AL who formed the govt. with AL) by not putting any candidate some seats to allow them some walkovers as well..... 52% of the total voters of this country were deprived of a vote..... the govt. already has a majority without a single vote cast!!!!.... and for the rest 147 seats, there are only AL rebel candidates or their close allies (those who formed the govt with AL) against AL candidates..... you can call this an "election" if you want to..... but I can't and most ppl of this country can't....

now, for our Indian friends..... do you wish to be the only country in the world to endorse this "election"?..... if you wanna make the biggest diplomatic mistake in history, be my guest....

How? Well i' am not much interested/or have much knowledge about politics & elections so i dunno how Awami will be defeated by Bangladeshis. Is there any hope?
The parliamentary election is going to take place without opposition participation. In fact even none in BD has the idea of how Awamis are going to be toppled. A beneficial consequence of Awami extremism is that Awami League has been exposed despite the existence of Awami breeding factories in BD. There lies the hope. Just that the solution may be bloody.

Indian helped Bangaldeshi from Tyrants, still Bangladeshi hate Indian.

Many Bangladeshi live in India and there family survive with Indian money and still they Hate Indian..

Only one word : Ingratitude..

Back
Top Bottom