What's new

Uncanny resemblance: Is Balochistan the next Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
was this kind of flame baiting thread even neccessary @CaPtAiN_pLaNeT. And what does this tread have to do with BD forum? ET is the same as daily farting star of our country if I am not wrong.

On topic: I hope PAK can safeguard her territorial integrity. As a muslim I don't want to see a muslim country divided on ethnic lines. A stronger PAK is in the interest of S.asia and the muslim world as a whole. I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Question to webmaster

Can you see CaPtAiN_pLaNeT has been spamming Bangladeshi section for long time? Now he even posting not Bangladesh related news item in the section.

Folks please sent note to webmaster about spamming by CaPtAiN_pLaNeT and few more joined him lately like Gyp.

Question to webmaster

Can you see CaPtAiN_pLaNeT has been spamming Bangladeshi section for long time? Now he even posting not Bangladesh related news item in the section.

Folks please sent note to webmaster about spamming by CaPtAiN_pLaNeT and few more joined him lately like Gyp.

That's the reason, why he gets nice treatment from Imran Khan. He and couple of other BD members have destroyed the image of BD among PDF posters.

Question to webmaster

First stop using this forum for your political propaganda then come here to talk about me. None among Indian or Pakistani here use this forum for political purpose like you do.

If you dnt like any thread regarding development of Bangladesh then stay away of it. Everyone just give a damn to what you say or whine here with same childish comments like broken tape recorder.

That's the reason, why he gets nice treatment from Imran Khan. He and couple of other BD members have destroyed the image of BD among PDF posters.

If you are saying this for trolling or flaming then just listen I am not provoked. Instead of giving us some treatment he got some by webmaster and won't do anything silly in the future.

Threads merged, if any future problem arises just PM me. Don't critic the poster in open threads.

Just one question @WebMaster is it ok to use this forum for political purpose allowed???

1. Unlike Bengalis who had the least familiarity with people and culture of W. Pakistan and vice versa, Balochis are well-informed of their brethren in rest of the country.

2. Because of geographical contiguity Balochis and the rest of Pakistanis have similar psyche and social values which was not the case with the then East Pakistan, a land separated by about 1200 miles.

3. If what's going on in Balochistan is in any way similar to the events that led to the separation of BD, Balochis are also aware of the aftermath.

4. A larger country can more easily sustain a modern military and a war. So whimsical separation is not a wise choice.

If Pakistan leaves the Kashmir Ambition (which by itself they cant even get it in there Dream) then India should Support Pakistan on Balochistan Issue... with Indian Support Pakistan can solve this issue in very less time... believe me...

ok i believe you but are you suggesting that india is inovlved in baluchistan???

and i am sorry paksitan doesn't dream of kashmir the kashmiris however plan to gain there freedom. nothing to do with us!

Uncanny resemblance: Is Balochistan the next Bangladesh?
3 hours ago
@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT, look when you tried making bangladesh what it got you to now?? you are indian slaves killed every day by BSF while you hasina keeps cozying upto her master

ok i believe you but are you suggesting that india is inovlved in baluchistan???

and i am sorry paksitan doesn't dream of kashmir the kashmiris however plan to gain there freedom. nothing to do with us!
By saying India can help solve Balochistan Issue what i mean is that we can help u Diplomatically ... by helping cut there Funding internationally ...

If u have nothing to do with them ... then y do ur ministers , Diplomats cry rivers about Kashmir in every forum... J & K is in India & will be India ... u can keep the Kashmir held by u people ...

But if u want to remain frozen in history then be it ... for Kashmir u will create few more Bangladesh in present day Pakistan ...

@Topic: Not possible, if the Baloch dare rebel, Pak Army is very strong compared to them and the Baloch will be squashed by the overwhelming strength of the Pak Army like little insects. The most Baloch people can do, is protest peacefully, and diplomatically try gain more sovereignty from Pakistan. Everything else is a pipe dream :coffee:

@Topic: Not possible, if the Baloch dare rebel, Pak Army is very strong compared to them and the Baloch will be squashed by the overwhelming strength of the Pak Army like little insects. The most Baloch people can do, is protest peacefully, and diplomatically try gain more sovereignty from Pakistan. Everything else is a pipe dream :coffee:

There only couple of tribes which has problem rest of Bloachs are patriotic Pakistanis - dealing with BLA is not problem for PA once WOT is over. And Bloach is not the only ethnicity in Baluchistan.

By saying India can help solve Balochistan Issue what i mean is that we can help u Diplomatically ... by helping cut there Funding internationally ...

If u have nothing to do with them ... then y do ur ministers , Diplomats cry rivers about Kashmir in every forum... J & K is in India & will be India ... u can keep the Kashmir held by u people ...

But if u want to remain frozen in history then be it ... for Kashmir u will create few more Bangladesh in present day Pakistan ...

To be honest we don't need India's help viz a viz Baluchistan. We can handle it. We have handle before too. We will do it again. All things are in our favor.

As far as Kashmir is concerned. We have stance on this dispute and it isn't going to change anytime soon.

There only couple of tribes which has problem rest of Bloachs are patriotic Pakistanis - dealing with BLA is not problem for PA once WOT is over. And Bloach is not the only ethnicity in Baluchistan.

They sure make a lot of noise for being only a couple of tribes...

Anyways, my response was to the topic of Balochistan being another BD. Doesnt matter if Balochistanis are patriotic Pakistanis or not, either way they dont stand any chance of seperation against a much stronger Pak Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom