What's new

Unable to build aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF-17 is a Joint Fighter project, like indias Su30MKI. JF-17 is not an indigenous effort unlike LCA.

Now you will ask what is indigenous about LCA when so many countries influence seems to be apparent? well to many extent if not 100% , will be good for us for the next project.

now the big difference is:

LCA future plans even if late are to have every element of it indigenous . JF-17 plans to use all foreign elements. Am I wrong?

JF 17 is China`s child not yours. Every chinese products are scrap after some time. Use their cell and your know it.

:rofl::rofl:

you are not even capable of even making a cell phone. Chinese made things every body's pocket not like you. in UK chinese things are available on pound shops to house of fraiser, john lewis. and yours prime mark. starts from £0.50 and finish at £20 and quality of the cloth is bad. Pakistani clothes starts from £40. and they are on the john lewis, debnams and even on the Harods. what about you. I havn't seen any mobile phone in UK made in India.

secondly can your Su-30MKIs fire ARM-120. oh no they cannot. But JF-17 can fire russian, western and american. so, think about it. and the design of your tejas aircraft is very old.

JF-17 is a Joint Fighter project, like indias Su30MKI. JF-17 is not an indigenous effort unlike LCA.

Now you will ask what is indigenous about LCA when so many countries influence seems to be apparent? well to many extent if not 100% , will be good for us for the next project.

now the big difference is:

LCA future plans even if late are to have every element of it indigenous . JF-17 plans to use all foreign elements. Am I wrong?

nop. Su-30MKI is not a joint fighter aircraft. If it is then why russians are making selling it under different variants like Su-30MKK. Russians sold you this aircraft with some changes and allowed india to assemble. India is assembling Su-30MKIs. But we Pakistanis did fully R&D on JF-17.

nop. Su-30MKI is not a joint fighter aircraft. If it is then why russians are making selling it under different variants like Su-30MKK. Russians sold you this aircraft with some changes and allowed india to assemble. India is assembling Su-30MKIs. But we Pakistanis did fully R&D on JF-17.

what r u? the project manager of MKI? what makes you thinks that indians just ordered and sat at home .Its a joint design and thats the reason this make exists.

But we Pakistanis did fully R&D on JF-17.

Really? Did Pakistan develop JF-17 by itself?
Can you tell me what JF stands for?

nop. Su-30MKI is not a joint fighter aircraft. If it is then why russians are making selling it under different variants like Su-30MKK

Su-30MKI is one of 14 version of Su-30. MKI stands for "Modernizirovannyi Kommercheskiy Indiski" meaning "Modernized for Commercial India". It was jointly developed by HAL and Sukhoi. MKK is the export version of the original Su-30 for China.It is not in anyway related to the MKI. MKI is by far the most advanced version of Su-30, it is much superior to MKK version in terms of avionics.

Last edited:
Really? Did Pakistan develop JF-17 by itself?
Can you tell me what JF stands for?

Su-30MKI is one of 14 version of Su-30. MKI stands for "Modernizirovannyi Kommercheskiy Indiski" meaning "Modernized for Commercial India". It was jointly developed by HAL and Sukhoi. MKK is the export version of the original Su-30 for China.It is not in anyway related to the MKI. MKI is by far the most advanced version of Su-30, it is much superior to MKK version in terms of avionics.

i am not saying fully. i did not use the word collebration. sorry about that.

i am saying that JF-17 is made from scratch. But your joint venture is not. it is again Su-30. an export version what india. like we had F-7Ps. which are designed for us by china. your SU-30MKI is similar to Israili F-16I. What ever you say about Su-30MKI. it has better avionics and engine. but hardware design is same. has the same flaws and limitation which other Su-30MKI has.

what r u? the project manager of MKI? what makes you thinks that indians just ordered and sat at home .Its a joint design and thats the reason this make exists.

oh yeah. then it looks similar to other Su-30 variants. Have same name. Su-30. are you capable of designing an aircraft. I am surprised. Your Su-30MKI is same thing like Israili F-16I.

Bow if you want to deviate that far, then i will say india will for sure. you will also see the worlds cheapest car, worlds cheapest quality television package, cheapest world class helicopters etc etc .

Pakistani made television 29' costs PKR around 18,000,beat that! :lol:

i am not saying fully. i did not use the word collebration. sorry about that.

i am saying that JF-17 is made from scratch. But your joint venture is not. it is again Su-30. an export version what india. like we had F-7Ps. which are designed for us by china. your SU-30MKI is similar to Israili F-16I. What ever you say about Su-30MKI. it has better avionics and engine. but hardware design is same. has the same flaws and limitation which other Su-30MKI has.

wonder why china is gonna buy su-35s

any bells ringing my dear friend .....something designed from the scratch does not make it great or better IT MAY BE exclusively for you so what su-30 airframe based on the su-27ub ,is a proven airframe even the so called IMPROVED j-11bs have no structural difference from their Russian built counterparts....so that means with ALL THE DEFICIENCIES it is having they are not big enough to be worrying about:toast_sign:

:pop:

What ever you say about Su-30MKI. it has better avionics and engine. but hardware design is same. has the same flaws and limitation which other Su-30MKI has.

obviously mate coz there is no other su-30mki operated by any other airforce other than IAF
SU-30MKI=SU-30MKI

oh yeah. then it looks similar to other Su-30 variants. Have same name. Su-30. are you capable of designing an aircraft. I am surprised. Your Su-30MKI is same thing like Israili F-16I.

gentleman , if you want to get down to that bottomless well, I would love to . Did I say that JF-17 looks like Romanian IAR-95 , or F-5 or F-20 tigershark? or the whole damn thing is a result of cutting open the MIG-21 fishbed OR that it looks like the Israel Lavi specially when chinese had buying history of Israeli avionins and airframe. List doesn't end here. So lets end your stupid claims.

The airframe is Russian all through, the avionics set was customised by India. Not really a joint design as strictly speaking the design is all Russian. (Just being picky)

quite a debate on the flankers going on.
the su30 flanker is built on the original su-27 design which were later upgraded to the mki level with the help from indian firm,the indians designed the avionocs package and wanter minor adjustments according to their needs.after the mki were fully built the sukhoi design plant claimed that this was their best flanker because the indians have customed it in such a way that it has enhanced the performance.
now if you claim that as a jv you are partially right but how would you rate the workload shared percentage 50-50% surely not not even a 70-30% its more like an 85-15 %

as far as the jf-17 is concerned the one thing that always pricks me is why is china not inducting the flight in large numbers but continue to buy the mkk ,mk2 flankers.

thanx

wonder why china is gonna buy su-35s

any bells ringing my dear friend .....something designed from the scratch does not make it great or better IT MAY BE exclusively for you so what su-30 airframe based on the su-27ub ,is a proven airframe even the so called IMPROVED j-11bs have no structural difference from their Russian built counterparts....so that means with ALL THE DEFICIENCIES it is having they are not big enough to be worrying about:toast_sign:

:pop:

obviously mate coz there is no other su-30mki operated by any other airforce other than IAF
SU-30MKI=SU-30MKI

yes because it is the specifications you gave them. they made it for you. like chinese made F-7Ps for us. chinese are not after Su-35 it is Su-33, which is a carrier based aircraft. they need it to improve their own aircraft. remember one thing JF-17 is mixture of russian and western technology. It looks very deadly machine.
West and Russia does not want that you make weapons indigenously. They want, you buy from them. So, My dear friend, if you don't mind just scrap your LCA and by JF-17 from Pakistan. ;). You will save a lot of money. each machine cost you about $15 - $20 million.

you are not even capable of even making a cell phone. Chinese made things every body's pocket not like you. in UK chinese things are available on pound shops to house of fraiser, john lewis. and yours prime mark. starts from £0.50 and finish at £20 and quality of the cloth is bad. Pakistani clothes starts from £40. and they are on the john lewis, debnams and even on the Harods. what about you. I havn't seen any mobile phone in UK made in India.

secondly can your Su-30MKIs fire ARM-120. oh no they cannot. But JF-17 can fire russian, western and american. so, think about it. and the design of your tejas aircraft is very old.

what pakistan can produce is clothes . just clothes . while we have reached moon youre producing costly clothes . awesome .
and lets talk about chinese phone .one of my stupid friend brought a chinese n-95 and that crap broke down in 10 days . and the reatailer could do nothing coz it had no warranty . yep extreme quality stuff . i must say .
and your saying that if su-30 mki cant fire arm-120 its infirior to jf-17 . thats the limit .
do you know that your jf-17 doesnt have full fbw controls and complete bvr capabalities with its radar .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom