What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

In all the years of living in the u.s. my observation has been that the greatest victims of decriminalising consensual sex have been:
1. Women
2. Children

It's almost always the woman that ends up broken hearted, or cheated on, or catches an std or ends up pregnant and becomes a single parent. If she is really unlucky, she ends up with all four. Followed by children because now they have no idea who their dad is and are being raised by a financially struggling, angry mother who has festering anger and resentment against the dad and she takes it out on the kids cuz they have his genes. At best, the closest thing to a father they get to see comes to them in the form of a meager $500 check of child support...if that.

Crooked, conniving, spineless, perverted guys are the greatest winners of decriminalising consensual sex. Notice, I said guys, not men. It takes guts and a strong spine to be man.

Many scholars of Deobandi and Shia schools of thought in the sub-continent did not support the creation of Pakistan. Some supported after it came into being like Modudi.
I was always told that the mainstream Muslim community supported the Pakistan cause. This is true.

The only reason I could imagine why some Muslim scholars would not have supported the Pakistan cause is because they thought Pakistan would not become an Islamic state.

Apparently Iqbal met Mussolini in which he gave his the following advice:

"During the course of the meeting Mussolini asked Iqbal, “What you except we Italians to do?” Dr. Iqbal replied, “Europe has left with no moral values. Stop blindly following Europe and learn lessons from the East.”

When Mussolini requested Dr. Iqbal to give some exceptional suggestion for him, Iqbal advised, “Don’t allow overcrowding of the cities. Limit the size of the population of a city and after that limit instead of allowing them to settle there, create new settlements and cities for them.”

Bemused, Mussolini requested Iqbal to elaborate further. Iqbal said, “As population of a city increases, its moral values and economic power start waning. Worst, immoral activities start challenging the culturalstrength.”

Mussolini looked towards the Indian Great in disbelief for a moment but in the next moment stood from his chair and shouted withexcitement, “What an excellent idea!”"

Source: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iqbal-and-mussolini.246700/

"Iqbal left for Italy. There he visited historical places and met some prominent figures, including Mussolini."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1077184
That is very intersting. I didn't know about this meeting.
There is a Hadith in which the Holy Prophet (SAW) advised us to limit the population of cities. Can't remember exactly.

I was always told that the mainstream Muslim community supported the Pakistan cause. This is true.
Muslim population. Not all of the mainstream scholars (except Barelvi)
The only reason I could imagine why some Muslim scholars would not have supported the Pakistan cause is because they thought Pakistan would not become an Islamic state.
No. They thought that splitting Muslim population in Sub-continent will be harmful for Muslims.

There is a Hadith in which the Holy Prophet (SAW) advised us to limit the population of cities. Can't remember exactly.

No. They thought that splitting Muslim population in Sub-continent will be harmful for Muslims.
Not all Deobandis thought that way. There were many Deobandis that supported the cause of Pakistan.

Yes but Barelvism is not the mainstream Islam, lol.

@Psychic , you should read this:

upload_2018-4-9_23-36-21.png

https://books.google.ca/books?id=0M... not support the creation of Pakistan&f=false

Yes there were some Deobandis who did not support the cause of Pakistan, but many did. Those Deobandis who supported the Pakistan were expecting a religious state.

Decriminalize it ...... okay fine ....... but what positive would it bring to the society? Karo Kari would end? Wata sata would end? Child marriage would end? HIV would end? Rapes would end? Child sexual abuse would end? Dowry would end? Judges of Pakistan would grow more than two hands and multiple brains and all of a sudden decades long pending cases awaiting hearing and outcome would be decided? Police would become public servants? Doodh wala would become the most honest and pious person and stop mixing urea and pond's water?

The solution to everything is in vagina and its consensus (penis doesn't matter, most of the time its ready consent or no consent) ...... finally a world body has discovered it for us lowly backward Pakistanis. Accept and implement simple. But does it bring a magic wand with it .... this suggestion?

Bill Clinton tried being funny with his modern day londee and the world reacted against his wishes.

Londee can never be an Islamic concept, in the sense ..... that it existed already and wasn't introduced by Islam. Islam tried abolishing it, but thanks to the perverts .... they latter invented hear say and brought it back.

Rape and exploitation of a woman ........ that is what I think of londee.

That sums up the hypocrisy pretty much.
Law is not followed making it legal or illegal will make zero difference its silly to waste time on these issues when we have more serious issues like Human Trafficking and Land Grabbing Pakistanis are weird they get outraged on smallest issues and ignore the bigger one, s

Barelvi scholars supported the creation of Pakistan. Deobandi and Shia scholars didn't.
Even Modudi migrated once Pakistan was formed and declared it as his home.
That's why Jamaat e Islami fought in the fields of Bengal for a united Pakistan when "liberals" were writing articles against the army and got prizes in India and Bangladesh. (Papas of Asima and Hamid)
That's why the religious people fought for Pakistan in Kashmir and gave their lives while the liberals were demanding to abandon Kashmir. The religious people still now and then send their men to fight in Kashmir for Ilhaq e Pakistan, because they are unpatriotic? While the liberals call them terrorists for fighting for the country.
If Pakistan faces any threat or occupation, only the religious lot will fight for the country and liberal mommy daddies will flee.
Taliban and Sipah e sahaba belong to which sect and what do they believe in?
Pan Islamism or nationalism?

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not agree with that opinion or analysis that splitting Muslims in South Asia would weaken the Muslims in South Asia. Muslims in a united South Asia would still have been the minority.

Hindus would win in a parliamentary democracy in a one man-one vote. Looks what is happening today in India, with the BJP ruling India. India has become communalized.

All the Hindus are voting for the BJP party. Was it hardly a surprise? lol.

Last edited:
Not all Deobandis thought that way. There were many Deobandis that supported the cause of Pakistan.

Yes but Barelvism is not the mainstream Islam, lol.

@Psychic , you should read this:

View attachment 465013

https://books.google.ca/books?id=0Mx5DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA135&lpg=PA135&dq=Deobandi+Muslim+scholars+did+not+support+the+creation+of+Pakistan&source=bl&ots=L4-9NFtSYO&sig=xOaR_2iJj_wCo1fK-XGH5krRvNA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8mJDU4a7aAhVQyYMKHRasDzkQ6AEIajAG#v=onepage&q=Deobandi Muslim scholars did not support the creation of Pakistan&f=false

Yes there were some Deobandis who did not support the cause of Pakistan, but many did. Those Deobandis who supported the Pakistan were expecting a religious state.
That is going off-topic.
Pakistan was even called a kufr and sin.
Dar-ul aloom deoband had only 2 or 3 scholars who supported Pakistan.
And no, they didn't support Pakistan coz they considered that division of Muslim population will cause harm to Muslims. Not because of Islamic state or whatever.
It's off-topic so I won't discuss it any further.

That is going off-topic.
And no, they didn't support Pakistan coz they considered that division of Muslim population will cause harm to Muslims. Not because of Islamic state or whatever.
Fair enough. Everybody is entitled to their opinion anyways.

Taliban and Sipah e sahaba belong to which sect and what do they believe in?
Pan Islamism or nationalism?
That's all u can come up with.
And Pan-Islamism is an Islamic concept, stated by the Holy Prophet (SAW) himeslf. You don't believe in it, go declare yourself as a non-Muslim. Being Pan-Islamic doesn't mean that one has to stop loving his country. And nationalism, well that's the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Taliban were honest patriotic Afghans who brought peace and stability to their country.

TTP or LEJ are terrorists, since you brought their sect, you should be declaring the deobandi scholars who gave fatwas against them as anti-Pakistan as well.

That is going off-topic.
They are now reaping benefits i mean look at conditions of anti Pakistan Zakir Naik :D

Now that the US protection has been lifted,Pakistan will be made target of all kinds of international obligations,rules and regulations

They are now reaping benefits i mean look at conditions of anti Pakistan Zakir Naik :D
That is what I agree with.
They can get r@ped by their Indian masters, we don't give a fck. They made their choice.
Now they are always trying prove their loyalty after repeatedly being called Pakistanis and traitors.

You brought up Zakir Naik. Zakir Naik says that partition was wrong.

I disagree with him. Partition was the right thing to do.

Anyone who knows parliamentary democracy knows the Non-Muslims would have the upper hand in a one-man one vote system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom