What's new

UN: Israel is attacking 'sleeping children'

and the same "UN" openly stated that weapons have not been stored in most of the schools or hospitals....suggesting contrary to that is just propaganda to fool people and garner sympathies to israeli govt.
i dont know what logic youre talking about

Actually, the UN admitted that at least three of its schools in Gaza were used to store Hamas rockets.

how does this prove anything?

This shows that the Hamas strategy of encouraging civilian deaths to vilify Israel is working.

Actually, the UN admitted that at least three of its schools in Gaza were used to store Hamas rockets.

This shows that the Hamas strategy of encouraging civilian deaths to vilify Israel is working.
how does it show a strategy? please kindly explain……… what does israels popularity declining have anything to do with hamas? your literally out of your mind for thinking that… israel committed genuine war crimes, thats why its popularity is declining…your blind with hatred or something.

how does it show a strategy? please kindly explain……… what does israels popularity declining have anything to do with hamas? your literally out of your mind for thinking that… israel committed genuine war crimes, thats why its popularity is declining…your blind with hatred or something.

There is some talk of the Palestinian officials seeking to indict Israel for war crimes before the ICC. Such a case, if it were to proceed, would be the correct way to prove what you are saying. Otherwise, it is just your opinion.

There is some talk of the Palestinian officials seeking to indict Israel for war crimes before the ICC. Such a case, if it were to proceed, would be the correct way to prove what you are saying. Otherwise, it is just your opinion.
your actually nothing but a troll… i expected more from somebody with a phd…. but i guess we could either be book smart or have commonsense….. you lack the latter

your actually nothing but a troll… i expected more from somebody with a phd…. but i guess we could either be book smart or have commonsense….. you lack the latter

As if what you think is somehow important to me. Please feel free to put me on your Ignore List. :D

Palestinian officials are indeed thinking of petitioning the International Criminal Court to indict Israel for war crimes. Let us see if anything develops out of that movement, if anything.

As if what you think is somehow important to me. Please feel free to put me on your Ignore List. :D

Palestinian officials are indeed thinking of petitioning the International Criminal Court to indict Israel for war crimes. Let us see if anything develops out of that movement, if anything.
what you think is irrelevant as well…. the palestinians already won this war in a way
and seeing the likes of you getting burned by it is satisfying…

Back
Top Bottom