What's new

UN: Israel is attacking 'sleeping children'

What does a chart from a EU human rights group have anything to do with Hamas? Are you serious, you're starting to come off as a rabid lowlife. I originally thought I could reason with you.

@DesertFox @DESERT FIGHTER @Pakistanisage @qamar1990

Is there something I don't know about this guy? I bet he's a self hating Pakistani/Muslim?
the guy is crazy…. the forum is the only place he can say this shit…. he's from rochester and works as doctor in a hospital here… i recently started paying attention to his posts and it seems like he really is a self hating pakistani… i've heard rumors that he can't go back to pakistan because the agencies are after him…

I'm pretty sure he pretends to be pakistan loving pakistani around our community…
i never met the guy.

the guy is crazy…. the forum is the only place he can say this shit…. he's from rochester and works as doctor in a hospital here… i recently started paying attention to his posts and it seems like he really is a self hating pakistani… i've heard rumors that he can't go back to pakistan because the agencies are after him…

Dang ... :D

I didn't know that much but he strikes me as really odd.

What does a chart from a EU human rights group have anything to do with Hamas? Are you serious, you're starting to come off as a rabid lowlife. I originally thought I could reason with you.

@DesertFox @DESERT FIGHTER @Pakistanisage @qamar1990

Is there something I don't know about this guy? I bet he's a self hating Pakistani/Muslim?

That chart clearly shows the loss of Palestinian civilians as a direct result of the cunning and calculated military strategy of Hamas of firing from and storing weapons within densely populated areas to encourage the shedding of innocent blood, just to score a propaganda victory against Israel.

To be honest, given the great strength disparity, not a bad strategy by Hamas, given that Israel seems to be losing out on world support for its actions.

That chart clearly shows the loss of Palestinian civilians as a direct result of the cunning and calculated military strategy of Hamas of firing from and storing weapons within densely populated areas to encourage the shedding of innocent blood, just to score a propaganda victory against Israel.

To be honest, given the great strength disparity, not a bad strategy by Hamas, given that Israel seems to be losing out on world support for its actions.
to say that hamas is doing this on purpose to get sympathy is just dishonest….
you should stop watching sean hannity….
what do you get out of this?? who are you trying to please by going against pakistanis and muslims?
you don't seem like a bad guy..

what do you get out of this?? who are you trying to please by going against pakistanis and muslims?

He is an Israeli my dear.

Hamas is following this deliberate strategy as a military decision to gain an advantage over Israel in terms of world opinion, and I think that it is succeeding.

He is an Israeli my dear.
he is a pakistani….but idk he must have had some bad experience…@vcheng

Hamas is following this deliberate strategy as a military decision to gain an advantage over Israel in terms of world opinion, and I think that it is succeeding.
what proof do you have???
somebody with phd shouldn't accept blatant lies like that….

what proof do you have?

Just look at how badly Israel's reputation has fallen internationally due to the civilian deaths caused by Hamas's clever strategy:

20140802_FBC438.png

israel says this, condemns that.....

main question - WHAT THEY GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

toothless organization, should be dis-banded for good

Even UN itself has admitted that such illegal storage of weapons in its schools places civilians at risk by making the schools legitimate targets. My logic is correct.

Even UN itself has admitted that such illegal storage of weapons in its schools places civilians at risk by making the schools legitimate targets.

and the same "UN" openly stated that weapons have not been stored in most of the schools or hospitals....suggesting contrary to that is just propaganda to fool people and garner sympathies to israeli govt.

i dont know what logic youre talking about

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom