What's new

UN condemns US abortion decision

Look at the protests in usa…..i think this was deliberately done….perhaps trying to get something ignited…..
Charged up people…..sooner or later it creates chaos……remember george floyd?
Globalist zionists are cooking something for sure…..

What is the Islamic view on abortion guys?
both Shia, Sunni or perspective of different sects would be appreciated

@cocomo
As far as I know, abortion is legal in Iran for medical reasons or rape cases up to a certain point.
I think that point is before the fetus has a heartbeat but I'm not sure about the technicalities.
After that stage, abortion is not only illegal, but it has very serious consequences similar to murder.

This is really Trump's doing. He knew exactly what judges he was appointing.

Are the Republican not worried that they would pay a price for that in the elections ?

I mean , About 71% of Americans - including majorities of Democrats and Republicans - say decisions about terminating a pregnancy should be left to a woman and her doctor, rather than regulated by the government.

Well, this is what happened when you appoint some religion fanatic in the supreme court.

For me, they can roll back the decision, but ignoring the trial is really a problem there, it goes outside of what they should have the power to do.

The court basically say "I don't have the power to vote, so this issue does not happen".......

Well, this is what happened when you appoint some religion fanatic in the supreme court.

For me, they can roll back the decision, but ignoring the trial is really a problem there, it goes outside of what they should have the power to do.

The court basically say "I don't have the power to vote, so this issue does not happen".......
Why don't the Republicans wait until Trump's second term after 2024 to do this?

Why don't the Republicans wait until Trump's second term after 2024 to do this?
First, he don't need to, Republican already stack the court, it would not be change until any of those the 6 republican leaning justice retired.

Second, Trump is not coming back, even DeSantis beat Trump at Primary poll just a few days ago

Trump is done, if not because of Jan 6, he will get done in by his stance and connection with Russia

Not judging , i understand china had to solve its overpopulation problem somehow.

But if you talk about interfering with human rights , than forbidding a woman from having a child , is a serious interference , no less than forcing a woman to have a child she does not want.

~

Not judging , i understand china had to solve its overpopulation problem somehow.

But if you talk about interfering with human rights , than forbidding a woman from having a child , is a serious interference , no less than forcing a woman to have a child she does not want.

~
Who told you that we are facing overpopulation?

On the contrary, we are facing the problems of low fertility and negative population growth.

Who told you that we are facing overpopulation?

On the contrary, we are facing the problems of low fertility and negative population growth.

I am talking about till 2015.

~
I consider the latter to be much worse but that's beside the point.

The world should no more turn a blind eye to America's atrocities, it has literally outdone the talibans

I consider the latter to be much worse but that's beside the point.

The world should no more turn a blind eye to America's atrocities, it has literally outdone the talibans

Atrocities ? So what about Muslim countries that ban it almost all together ?

Why does it look like you don't give a f*ck about abortions , or human rights .And are just exploiting this issue to throw trash at the US ?

~

~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom