What's new

UN asks India to mediate between Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Corona will consume Pakistan before it makes any dent on India. We all know about your superior healthcare facilities in Pakistan. Wait, they are all strategically located in UK.

LOL superior healthcare. You are a beggar nation which houses the world's largest poor. You cannot feed more than half of your population. Who are you kidding here? Modi has to hide the slums before Trump's visit. You don't impress me filth. Stop flexing fake muscles kiddo. I will seperate each limb at a time.

LOL superior healthcare. You are a beggar nation which houses the world's largest poor. You cannot feed more than half of your population. Who are you kidding here? Modi has to hide the slums before Trump's visit. You don't impress me filth. Stop flexing fake muscles kiddo. I will seperate each limb at a time.
Lol. You would of a chicken. Thats your strength. Hopefully You kiddo will learn a thing or two about real politic. For now, stay at sidelines and watch the show.

Okay. We are sixth of the world population and fifth largest economy in the world, soon to be third. Increasingly Indian diaspora world over, asserting themselves in Business and politics. So all this has nothing to do with it.

This is the problem with dumb people like you, you always analyse a situation wrongly and always come to wrong conclusions.

What had India ever done to China at the behest of US? We didn't even fire a single bullet in past 65 years in our borders. We are not Pakistan to allow anything including drone attacks on your own soil. Get ourselves involved in war on terror for US. Heck, we even refused to send in boots to Afghanistan for the war is not mandated by UN.
give me answer my one and only Question, WHY THEY (USA/WEST) DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU (INDIA) UNTIL PROGRESS OF CHINA STARTED IN MID 90S WEST STARTING TO HELP YOU AT THE SAME TIME (HELPING YOU ON YOUR LCA/TEJAS PROJECT), THEY ARE ARMING YOU TO FACE IN EXPECTED FUTURE CONFLICTS AGAINST CHINA,

We didn't even fire a single bullet in past 65 years in our borders.

THAT'S A TOTAL LIE, I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG BUT INVADE PAKISTAN IN 71 (EAST PAKISTAN)
but i wont blame you lies and deception in your country, religion, culture
you have a war in 62 with china
you occupied by force Goa/ Ahmedabad/junagar and other in 70s
you illegally occupied siachin galaciers without any valid reasons, disputes and starts a useless and expensive war,
you're genocides kashmiris since 47 and assume yourself innocent:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
this your claims that you ain't fire a single bullets in 70 year in your border:lol::rofl::p:;):crazy::hitwall::enjoy:

give me answer my one and only Question, WHY THEY (USA/WEST) DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU (INDIA) UNTIL PROGRESS OF CHINA STARTED IN MID 90S WEST STARTING TO HELP YOU AT THE SAME TIME (HELPING YOU ON YOUR LCA/TEJAS PROJECT), THEY ARE ARMING YOU TO FACE IN EXPECTED FUTURE CONFLICTS AGAINST CHINA,

We didn't even fire a single bullet in past 65 years in our borders.

THAT'S A TOTAL LIE, I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG BUT INVADE PAKISTAN IN 71 (EAST PAKISTAN)
but i wont blame you lies and deception in your country, religion, culture
you have a war in 62 with china
you occupied by force Goa/ Ahmedabad/junagar and other in 70s
you illegally occupied siachin galaciers without any valid reasons, disputes and starts a useless and expensive war,
you're genocides kashmiris since 47 and assume yourself innocent:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
this your claims that you ain't fire a single bullets in 70 year in your border:lol::rofl::p:;):crazy::hitwall::enjoy:
Please, educate yourself. India opened its economy in 1991 while China did so in 1978. Thats the only reason why world is noticing us today. No one would lift you up for you have to lift yourself up to get noticed.

This is the mentality of Pakistanis - messiah complex is inherent in your everyday discourse. Today America, tomorrow China. Why not You yourselves. Why does anybody has to prop us up? Are we that dependent on their handout? India has invested in education, science and innovation and took every opportunity that came its way. Hence what you see today became reality. Today India made itself indispensible to the world be it trade or influence. Every new technology developer adopts their platform to suit India's needs as a priority. They see economic sense in doing so not strategic sense. Don't just credit white man for all our achievements. You may do so for yours.

I meant we didn't fire a single bullet with respect to China in 65 years. That was adequately clear in my previous post. Please read clearly before you jump to answer.

I think India is one of the few countries which has good relations with both of them and we should facilitate talks between both of them .and I feel India should work to bring shias and sunnis together by facilitating talks between KSA and Iran as we have good relations with both KSA and Iran .

India should stay away from Shia Sunni mess. Hell Shias and Sunnis in India themselves aren't United and fight pitched battles once a year in UP and Bihar. Forget Iran and KSA.

Even in this case we shouldn't deal with Israel and Palestine until unless Israel asks us. We shouldn't make the first move. It's an complicated issue and if India is asked to mediate there are more than 2 stakeholders on this issue. Impossible to satisfy everyone. Better to stay away from a mess we didn't create.

Hahahha Indians desperate to stay relevant.

Having said that Pakistan would support if India could play a productive role in achieving peace in that part of the world.
India only got this attention IMO because of US incompetence and inability to make any real gains in brokering Israel- Palestine Peace.

Great.... Whole world has started realizing the peaceful nature of India and benefits it brings for making world further progressive and peaceful.... This is the reason after Afghanistan peace deal in Qatar India is invited in even more sensitive issue of Palestine.... Any more recognition do you need???
Hope India will properly utilize this opportunity and make history in Middle East....

India is biased towards Israel.

The UN has lost its marbles!!!

The UN team will hold meetings with Minister for External Affairs S Jaishankar, senior officials in the Ministry, political leaders, and think tanks to discuss how India could mediate in the issue.

NEW DELHI: The UN is exploring ways to engage India for mediation between Israel and Palestine to resolve the protracted conflict between the two in the Middle East.
PTI2_6_2020_000129B.jpg

A delegation of the UN Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People was on a two-day visit to New Delhi beginning from Monday.

The team includes UN Ambassadors and Representatives of Senegal (Committee Chair); Indonesia and Malaysia (Committee Members); and the State of Palestine (Committee Observer).

According to an official statement, the delegation 'intends to engage India, a country with good relations to both the State of Palestine and Israel, in looking for ways how it could play a more proactive role in the settling of the question of Palestine'.

The UN group will focus on enhancing the political and diplomatic support of India for a peaceful solution of the question of Palestine; and engaging Indian counterparts on synergies in capacity building for staff and institutions of the State of Palestine.

The visit would also focus on enhancing the coordination of the UN committee bureau and India on capacity building projects for the State of Palestine, including within the context of South-South and Triangular Cooperation.

The UN team will hold meetings with Minister for External Affairs S Jaishankar, and senior officials in the Ministry, political leaders, and think tanks.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/wo...ate-between-israel-and-palestine-2111102.html
It's like asking Mussolini to negotiate peace with Hitler.

Superpower India don't even have a VETO power in the UN

India can mediate between Israel and Palestine. In return, Israel can mediate between India and Kashmiris.

The UN team will hold meetings with Minister for External Affairs S Jaishankar, senior officials in the Ministry, political leaders, and think tanks to discuss how India could mediate in the issue.

NEW DELHI: The UN is exploring ways to engage India for mediation between Israel and Palestine to resolve the protracted conflict between the two in the Middle East.
PTI2_6_2020_000129B.jpg

A delegation of the UN Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People was on a two-day visit to New Delhi beginning from Monday.

The team includes UN Ambassadors and Representatives of Senegal (Committee Chair); Indonesia and Malaysia (Committee Members); and the State of Palestine (Committee Observer).

According to an official statement, the delegation 'intends to engage India, a country with good relations to both the State of Palestine and Israel, in looking for ways how it could play a more proactive role in the settling of the question of Palestine'.

The UN group will focus on enhancing the political and diplomatic support of India for a peaceful solution of the question of Palestine; and engaging Indian counterparts on synergies in capacity building for staff and institutions of the State of Palestine.

The visit would also focus on enhancing the coordination of the UN committee bureau and India on capacity building projects for the State of Palestine, including within the context of South-South and Triangular Cooperation.

The UN team will hold meetings with Minister for External Affairs S Jaishankar, and senior officials in the Ministry, political leaders, and think tanks.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/wo...ate-between-israel-and-palestine-2111102.html
UN has rightly asked India to do this work as the India is the only country who is the common friend of Israel and Palestine and has great reconciliation capability. Earlier, China also had asked India to mediate between China and US if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom