What's new

UN accuses Burma of receiving ballistic missile systems from N Korea

Can you ran away from a super power?? You can not handle Burma and asking Pakistan who have fought with a Super power and have fought wars with seven times bigger foe. What BD have achieved till now?? First do something on ground against Burma then ask others.

BD trajectory is doing great.

I would worry about yourself first.

As for Burma. Its not much more than a North Korea-lite.

Islam was, is and will remain the heart of BD.
Yes and inshallah islam will be the heart of Bangladesh until qiyamah .
About rest of your nice post , you just spoke my words .100 % agree with the thoughts.

This is the difference between war monger Pakistan and Bangladesh. While you spent money on military and stroked you nationalistic ego, we pulled half of our population out of poverty. There is nothing we can achieve from a war. Please keep fighting like cavemen, we have no interest. now if you would be kind enough to stay on topic.....

The reality is that Bangladesh is strategically irrelevant to world while Pakistan is very important strategically for world powers due to it's location.

Pakistan play more important role in Muslim world then Bangladesh, which was created by Hindu India and it serve it's master well since it's creation and slaves don't have sovereignty so why need good military?? India is there for doing military work for it's puppet state.

BD trajectory is doing great.

I would worry about yourself first.

As for Burma. Its not much more than a North Korea-lite.

Don't worry about Pakistan we are doing bad for now but after CPEC economy will start recovery, as we are fighting WOT too.

I think you are getting into an unnecessary war of words.

BD broke away from Pakistan for many reasons that has been debated to death... review the sticky threads. The primary reason was the power and economic imbalance between the wings and not religion.

BD forces killed people who were pro union. Necessary acts and sometimes not that necessary. Those who believed in the concept of Pakistan can not help to give it a religious colouring given Pakistan was the refuge of Muslims. I share that view. However once PK is established the power imbalance becomes untenable breakup was inevitable. I view 1971 as an internal civil war that was exploited by other nations. The people who perished were mainly Muslims. Again I am of the view religion was irrelevant as all participants were Muslim.

Islam was, is and will remain the heart of BD. Your criticism is accurate regarding current governments persecution of Jamaat-e-Islami. BAL and Jamaat-e-Islami were allies but the later switched sides and allied with BNP. BAL never got over it and took revenge by judicially killing Jamaat-e-Islami leadership. Absolutely brutal but it’s politics not religion.

Regarding BDs in PK. Has there been migration of BDs into Pakistan? I am not particularly knowledgeable in this area so won’t comment. I have family who choose not to return to BD post 1971. They are PKs but maintain close links with BD. However if there has been illigal immigration your law enforcement agency should deal with it.

However your criticism of BD of the Bihari issue unwarrented. They have been given the right to claim BD citizenship. There is single condition, they have to leave UN IDP camps following that as they can not claim to be refugees. Most of the Biharis are now naturalised citizens. Few remains trapped in the mire of weird politics and cling on to the hope of going to Pakistan.

Vis a vis importance of Burma vs Bangladesh .... well that depends on your perspective either way is valid. Rohingya genocide is being carried out by the Burmese monkeys but BD is not entirely complicit. My position is BD reaction should have been much much forceful. An assertive BD would have prevented this genocide but the fascist racist villain of this are the animals of monkeyland.

At last a sensible post, BD have to get out of 1971 mindset, it will only hurt them.

BD must get independent foreign policy which show them out of shadow of India.
Also on matter of Rohingya they were not active like Pakistan was for Afghans during 80s, if they can not handle Burma then world will not give them respect they want.

Also I know that illegal Bengalis live in Pakistan mostly in Karachi, many have nationality now due to corruption in system but still they can be easily identified due to their language, BD government is not ready to take them back since long.

As for Beharis, few families were repatriated in Pakistan during NS time in 90s but remaining were left due to internal politics, BD offered them Citizenship now, since long they were suffering.

Seems like you are eternally bitter about 1971 mega defeat and mega surrender of your most handsome army in the world.:lol::lol:

I am happy that BD got separated, which had problem in accepting Urdu as National language, East Pakistan was totally different from West Pakistan, so it was bound to happen, although initially.

No one here even talk about East Pakistan or BD in Pakistan as they are not seen pro Pakistan or relevant due to very low economic, cultural relations and pro India behavior of BD.

The reality is that Bangladesh is strategically irrelevant to world while Pakistan is very important strategically for world powers due to it's location.

Pakistan play more important role in Muslim world then Bangladesh, which was created by Hindu India and it serve it's master well since it's creation and slaves don't have sovereignty so why need good military?? India is there for doing military work for it's puppet state.

Don't worry about Pakistan we are doing bad for now but after CPEC economy will start recovery, as we are fighting WOT too.

At last a sensible post, BD have to get out of 1971 mindset, it will only hurt them.

BD must get independent foreign policy which show them out of shadow of India.
Also on matter of Rohingya they were not active like Pakistan was for Afghans during 80s, if they can not handle Burma then world will not give them respect they want.

Also I know that illegal Bengalis live in Pakistan mostly in Karachi, many have nationality now due to corruption in system but still they can be easily identified due to their language, BD government is not ready to take them back since long.

As for Beharis, few families were repatriated in Pakistan during NS time in 90s but remaining were left due to internal politics, BD offered them Citizenship now, since long they were suffering.

This thread is not about Pakistan in any way, why are you unnecessarily derailing the thread?

Going with your logic, Pakistan has good relations with China so much that China referred to Pakistan as it's "Israel", so why does Pakistan need a military? China can always take care of your security.

Talking about slavery, Pakistan's activities are more related to that term then Bangladesh, some of the posts here already explained that.

If you still can't understand why and how Bangladesh was created and still call it a 'Hindu conspiracy', then I feel pity for you and for all the Pakistanis who have the same mentality. That only goes on to show the problems your country is currently facing are largely because of your own people.

And please, don't comment on the situation of Biharis in Bangladesh, sounds like crocodile tears. Everybody knows what kind of racism the Muhajirs in Pakistan have to face. Operation Cleanup is a prime example, killing tens of thousands of them by your own security forces. In any case, Biharis are living far better life in Bangladesh then they could ever have in Pakistan.

I am happy that BD got separated,
OK, I accept that you and the majority of Pakistanis are happy about BD separation.But my point was not that. The humiliation and the remorse about that mega defeat and mega surrender to the arch enemy and a couple of barely armed and barely trained Bengali insurgents will hunt your collective national psyche for a long time.May be as long as Pakistan lives on.Every year 16th December will return to remind your ignominious episode of your history.Very small number of countries have this kind of historical burden.I can remember only about Germans.Nazi period have forever blacken their national psyche.But at least German has dissociated themselves with Nazism and corrected themselves in their neighborhood. That's why they consider defeat of Nazi Germany was the victory of their New Germany. Unfortunately no such a remedy is available for you. Current Pakistan is the heir of 1971 Pakistan. I can gauze this mental anguish in so many Pakistanis when they deals with Indians or Bangladeshi .You are only one of them.

Last edited:
I was not insulting.Was just curious.As you are saying about tradition.It seem monk like this with weapon is also your tradition.

@Aung Zaya is this monk in this picture actually you? :P
monks-in-v-44.jpg

You are trolling and derailing this thread.

What does a Monk carrying gun has to do with UN accusing Burma of receiving ballistic missile systems from North Korea? Please don't turn this forum into a schoolyard.

I was not insulting.Was just curious.As you are saying about tradition.It seem monk like this with weapon is also your tradition.

@Aung Zaya is this monk in this picture actually you? :P
monks-in-v-44.jpg
lol :rofl:
the monk's age is around 12 and can be called as a kid.he is posing for photoshoot with his toy gun.in Myanmar holding gun is illegal and no one can pose with a gun in public like that. or he will be arrested.check the background there are so many people around there. may be in donation ceremony.

i think it's better not to relate with religion. dont forget we also have good photos of kids with real guns under the name of religion.

@The Eagle @Horus @Oscar please check the thread. offensive words , troll and flames posts are everywhere. it will only cause hate instead of healthy discussion. so should close this thread if there is no further discussion related to topic. should give warnings to ones who violated the forum's rule.
regards,

Last edited:
This thread is not about Pakistan in any way, why are you unnecessarily derailing the thread?

Going with your logic, Pakistan has good relations with China so much that China referred to Pakistan as it's "Israel", so why does Pakistan need a military? China can always take care of your security.

Talking about slavery, Pakistan's activities are more related to that term then Bangladesh, some of the posts here already explained that.

If you still can't understand why and how Bangladesh was created and still call it a 'Hindu conspiracy', then I feel pity for you and for all the Pakistanis who have the same mentality. That only goes on to show the problems your country is currently facing are largely because of your own people.

And please, don't comment on the situation of Biharis in Bangladesh, sounds like crocodile tears. Everybody knows what kind of racism the Muhajirs in Pakistan have to face. Operation Cleanup is a prime example, killing tens of thousands of them by your own security forces. In any case, Biharis are living far better life in Bangladesh then they could ever have in Pakistan.

Did China help created Pakistan?? No, so kindly dont compare apples with oranges.

BD and UN can not do anything about Burma because they are leveraging their current position in big powers play in which both China and US want them on their side, so they will get away from Rohingya killing and purchase of BM from NK. Only if they annoy US then they may get into trouble.

BD and UN can not do anything about Burma because they are leveraging their current position in big powers play in which both China and US want them on their side, so they will get away from Rohingya killing and purchase of BM from NK. Only if they annoy US then they may get into trouble.
Rohingya problem is not a bilateral problem between burma and BD.It is an international problem and BD will solve this problem with engaging the international community, not bilaterally.Why do you expect us to take this issue personally and engage in warfare with burmese for this issue which is not entirely a bilateral issue? burma is not our rival and we have no arms race with them or any geo-political rivalry.So if they kill Rohingya and get away with it, then it is a collective failure of international community, not only our.As a neighboring country, we are just giving them shelter and trying diplomatically that they can go home.That's it.

Rohingya problem is not a bilateral problem between burma and BD.It is an international problem and BD will solve this problem with engaging the international community, not bilaterally.Why do you expect us to take this issue personally and engage in warfare with burmese for this issue which is not entirely a bilateral issue? burma is not our rival and we have no arms race with them or any geo-political rivalry.So if they kill Rohingya and get away with it, then it is a collective failure of international community, not only our.As a neighboring country, we are just giving them shelter and trying diplomatically that they can go home.That's it.

Rohingya are mainly BD problem as Barmans have called them BD'shi and cleansed 1 million of them into BD. International Community is not hosting them in numbers apart from a few Muslim countries.
A stronger and wilful BD would have deterred Barmans from even trying ethnic cleansing in first place.
BD has every right to sever Myanmar for this despicable behaviour.

Did China help created Pakistan?? No, so kindly dont compare apples with oranges.

I dont think trump really care for Burma anymore. It was Hilary Clinton who was cosy with Queen Bee of Burma. That part is over now.
Everybody knows now that Burma is a client state of China no matter what. China already blocked Indian dream of connecting to Thailand via Myanmar.. Kaladan project is also in limbo. Chinese companies now asking extra money for extra 15% Burmese wanted for their deep sea port.
Looks like everybody else including monkeys are fcked not only BD. But nobody else checked their back yet....

@Aung Zaya @tarpitz

I dont think trump really care for Burma anymore. It was Hilary Clinton who was cosy with Queen Bee of Burma. That part is over now.
Everybody knows now that Burma is a client state of China no matter what. China already blocked Indian dream of connecting to Thailand via Myanmar.. Kaladan project is also in limbo. Chinese companies now asking extra money for extra 15% Burmese wanted for their deep sea port.
Looks like everybody else including monkeys are fcked not only BD. But nobody else checked their back yet....

@Aung Zaya @tarpitz

@Aung Zaya
Seems that BDshi are so scared of Myanmar.

Everyone is keep talikng about Myanmar under the name of BD Defence sub forum.

Should we change the name of the sub forum to Myanmar Defence instead of BD Defence? [emoji23]

No Myanmar people are interested in BD coz we know that they are just nothing.

With tiny air force and second hand navy, they are just nothing.

Talk too much and do little kind of people. Aren't they?

There is a saying in Myanmar that ''A barking dog never bite.''

You can clearly see that BDshi are very much active in the threads about Myanmar while the threads about BD defence have been almost idle for several days.

May be they have nothing to discuss except for the dreams.

BTW, how about their dreams of J 10C and six frigates? LoL. Are those threads still alive in PDF?

@Aung Zaya
Seems that BDshi are so scared of Myanmar.

Everyone is keep talikng about Myanmar under the name of BD Defence sub forum.

Should we change the name of the sub forum to Myanmar Defence instead of BD Defence? [emoji23]

No Myanmar people are interested in BD coz we know that they are just nothing.

With tiny air force and second hand navy, they are just nothing.

Talk too much and do little kind of people. Aren't they?

There is a saying in Myanmar that ''A barking dog never bite.''

You can clearly see that BDshi are very much active in the threads about Myanmar while the threads about BD defence have been almost idle for several days.

May be they have nothing to discuss except for the dreams.

BTW, how about their dreams of J 10C and six frigates? LoL. Are those threads still alive in PDF?
yeah,we r so scared of ur sandel wearing army :rofl::rofl:,happy now??:D:D

@Aung Zaya

They are coming... and China will make sure you refuel them en-route to BD in Nay Nay pa daw, the way you did for BGI. That will give you glimse of might J-10C.
And the frigates.. they are way off your league... You keep on cruising kyan sitta (the invisible) in Irawady river.. good for you..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom