What's new

UN accuses Burma of receiving ballistic missile systems from N Korea

Is 10 trillion dollar worth of mineral fact is supported by any strong credible news? From my understanding, it is unlikely because if it was the case then China would have taken the full advantage of it as the only political and economic backer of north Korea.Given that how much hungry China is for mineral resources, they would not have left North Korea intact if there were really 10 trillion dollar worth mineral resources there.

That's not an speculation. The information are there for a while. Not only that the prediction is North Korea can be gold mine for tech companies..

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.for...oldmine-for-tech-companies-and-for-china/amp/

Regarding your questing why China is not tapping the resources is because entire mining industry of North Korea is under UN ban. North Korea exported recently around 1 billion usd coal to Chinese and Russian companies, US slapped sanction against those companies.

http://www.mining.com/web/the-10-trillion-mineral-resources-north-korea-cant-tap/

Already reported as ''Racist''.
@The Eagle

What are to supposed to call Burmese other than monkeys and apes???

It is what you are ....

You refer to us as Kalas meaning black when I have yet to see a fair Burmese without the application of weird mud thing in your face...

you monkeys are the only one who is racist.... our moniker for you has nothing to do with racism.... it’s simply reflects your irrevance, childlike intellectual stature and an immature national indentity.

I still don't understand who are those people and they take Burmese apes so seriously . we have three times more manpower and cash .if the war break out by a chance I will go for attrition. There will be no Burmese and ape free world
@WebMaster
Racist and abusive words.
Clearly the violation of forum rules.
Reported to moderator many times but no action ws taken.

North Korea Two in the making and the world is just sitting by...:disagree:

Where is the EU and US intelligence?

Why does this failed state need nukes??
Burma is totally failed state,i agree.
But i would not compare them with bravery and courage of NoKo.

What is the difference between an ape and a Burmese ?If that hurts you then act like a human not a savage hostile gorilla from kink Kong !
@WebMaster
Racist and abusive words.
Clearly the violation of forum rules.
Reported to moderator many times but no action ws taken.

I often wondered what is that thing burmese women as well as many men put on their faces? It seems,they keep that things all the time 24 hours a day, 7 days in a week.Even when they are running for their life that 'mud' is still in their face.Why is that?
76d8fea0523cf40769f88d9d1f0689ca.jpg

burmese-man-thanakha-1.jpg

Myanmar_Thanaka_DSC03976_60057406fac849939a20904813246761.jpg

a-young-burmese-man-with-thanaka-bark-smeared-on-his-face-stands-in-ejw80h.jpg

myanmar-burma-young-burmese-man-with-thanaka-paste-on-face-as-a-cosmetic-CW9CYP.jpg

portrait-of-a-burmese-man-wearing-traditional-make-up-thanakha-on-G2REE3.jpg

Myanmar-thanaka-boy.jpg

That would be Sandalwood paste (Chandan-wood ground and applied in paste form) primarily used as a measure against acne-causing skin bacteria. The oil also has anti-viral and skin-lightening properties. Maybe we should be doing the same thing they do - and walk around with it. Would make for some nice conversation with the ladies. :azn:

Barmans are arming for a future show-down with BD.

BD needs to arm itself with ballistic missile defences and heavy warplanes(SU-30SME) so it can protect itself and obliterate Maynmarese infrastructure if they dare fire these missiles at BD.

why BD need to arm itself? India is there to protect you since 1971, so why spend money on weapons?

thanks, we are safe from Indian aggression then :enjoy:

don't talk too much :buba_phone:

Indian aggression??? India created Bangladesh and you are their brothers since 1971, you killed so many muslims in BD after 1971 to please India, how India can be your enemy?? Your PM praise relationship with India. Just ask them again to protect you, now from Burma.

why BD need to arm itself? India is there to protect you since 1971, so why spend money on weapons?

Indian aggression??? India created Bangladesh and you are their brothers since 1971, you killed so many muslims in BD after 1971 to please India, how India can be your enemy?? Your PM praise relationship with India. Just ask them again to protect you, now from Burma.
In 1971 we weren't there,we are here now,and it's the young people who will decide the route to go with.
kill Muslims to please indians? please brah,before you play that broken radio again,think about what US has done in your own country despite of you being a nuclear armed state.
You have sided with a country that is responsible for iran,iraq,libya or should i say entire ME as well as your own country.
Who is doing the "pleasing"?Us?or You?
India was never our friends let alone brothers,these all friendship are just political game.
For common people of Bangladesh,It's a very different story.
What about you?Despite of having all out support from a global superpower,economic and military powerhouse like China,you are still scared of whining biyeteches from Amurikka.
India never created Bangladesh, India itself is just an artificial concept,it's no country. The common people who were oppressed,slaughtered for demanding their rights created Bangladesh.

In 1971 we weren't there,we are here now,and it's the young people who will decide the route to go with.
kill Muslims to please indians? please brah,before you play that broken radio again,think about what US has done in your own country despite of you being a nuclear armed state.
You have sided with a country that is responsible for iran,iraq,libya or should i say entire ME as well as your own country.
Who is doing the "pleasing"?Us?or You?
India was never our friends let alone brothers,these all friendship are just political game.
For common people of Bangladesh,It's a very different story.
What about you?Despite of having all out support from a global superpower,economic and military powerhouse like China,you are still scared of whining biyeteches from Amurikka.
India never created Bangladesh, India itself is just an artificial concept,it's no country. The common people who were oppressed,slaughtered for demanding their rights created Bangladesh.

You killed many Muslims during and after 1971 war, its known fact, I can post pics but its not relevant thread and many pics are posted here on PDF in relevant threads, even since Hasina government Muslims are being killed to please India.

What Pakistan have done for muslim world BD can never come close, you cant fight Burma while we faced USSR and now US-India alliance.

Ask Indonesia and Turkey why they like us? Even with corrupt people incharge in Pakistan, we have dealt with worst terrorism which is supported by many countries. Today still we feed more then million Bangalis who came after 1974, what BD did for Beharis??

Last edited:
You killed many Muslims during and after 1971 war, its known fact, I can post pics but its not relevant thread and many pics are posted here on PDF in relevant threads, even since Hasina government Muslims are being killed to please India.
Don't you think you are being selective and funny?
During "1971 war" all the killing was done by your army.
And about Hasina government,we all know with whom they side with.
We have parties that side with country of their own interest.
What about yours?
Regardless of any party,all of your govt has blindly supported Amurikkans.
So naively you did choose to dodge my question about your "Ally" that is responsible for murdering millions and still counting bodies in Afghanistan,syria,libya,somalia.
What is your answer about that?

Don't you think you are being selective and funny?
During "1971 war" all the killing was done by your army.
And about Hasina government,we all know with whom they side with.
We have parties that side with country of their own interest.
What about yours?
Regardless of any party,all of your govt has blindly supported Amurikkans.
So naively you did choose to dodge my question about your "Ally" that is responsible for murdering millions and still counting bodies in Afghanistan,syria,libya,somalia.
What is your answer about that?

Your first line show that you are brain washed like other BD people, even India admitted that their people did things in PA uniform to make them look bad guys.

How below 50,000 force can commit so much crime while fighting two front war??

Your first line show that you are brain washed like other BD people, even India admitted that their people did things in PA uniform to make them look bad guys.

How below 50,000 force can commit so much crime while fighting two front war??
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ok,let me go by your logic,then you should blame India or BD?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom