What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I try to feel that India should have better relationships with BD, your comments put me in dilemma.

Do Bangladesh have enough deterrence to survive for a week? You are not Pakistan nor China, feel free to dreaming about destroying India by allying with China and Pakistan. Who is the third enemy in NE region, since, Pak will engage in western front?

But yes, such war could widen the so called chicken neck :devil:

I think you should focus on global warming instead of India for your survival :cheers: because water level of oceans is raising rapidly :P.:chilli:
We do not have to worry about your one week bullshit. Last time in 1971, it took more than a month, precisely speaking, to enter Dhaka by IA troops when the population was totally hostile towards Pakistan army, and freedom fighter troops fought against them. So, do not come with your Indian one week HEROIC crap again.

The terrain is not Punjab, where land is hard for tank wars. Your tank elephants will just bog down in our marsh land and children will be playing inside them. So, bring your cranes along with your tanks. In 1971, it was only 15 ton tanks that were used, but even these were also bogged down. Learn the history of that war before you unleash your abuse.

It is good that Indians like you respect the strength of Pakistan. But, Bangalis of East Bengal regiment fought against your coward army in 1965 in the Khemkaran sector and repulsed your repeated assault to take over Lahore. EBR received the most of the gallantry awards in that war. Do not forget the lesson of that war.

Instead of posting one week crap, you better go and help your poors all over India who are committing suicide everyday.

Last edited:
Thats when we should make sure BSF and indian bodies are counted for Bangladeshis who are getting killed by india.

Brahamos, agni, prathvi, trishul, naag.... I think you might have heard the name.. i think you forgot. at the service anytime. and who will stop them chinese.... as they saved pakistanis in 1965, 1971 and 1999 :lol: they are bunch of most untrusted people in whole of world.

We do not have to worry about your one week bullshit. Last time in 1971, it took more than a month, precisely speaking, to enter Dhaka by IA troops when the population was totally hostile towards Pakistan army, and freedom fighter troops fought against them. So, do not come with your Indian one week HEROIC crap again.

The terrain is not Punjab, where land is hard for tank wars. Your tank elephants will just bog down in our marsh land and children will be playing inside them. So, bring your cranes along with your tanks. In 1971, it was only 15 ton tanks that were used, but even these were also bogged down. Learn the history of that war before you unleash your abuse.

It is good that Indians like you respect the strength of Pakistan. But, Bangalis of East Bengal regiment fought against your coward army in 1965 in the Khemkaran sector and repulsed your repeated assault to take over Lahore. EBR received the most of the medals in that war. Do not forget the lesson of that war.

Oh well we do not need to enter BD this time.

Just resistance on the border and a naval blocade will do the job for BD. How many days can you survive on your own without trade. and at any point of time we need to hit you guys we are not short of missiles which have range to reach your cities from indian territory. at the end of the day why would we want to enter BD when we can scumb it to surrender just by standing at the borders.

How long do you think BD will survive if India blocks your port.

Toxic,
He mentioned it a "Hypothetical scenario",and there are many ifs.We are here to discuss.

And as for Indian navy blockade,well I have few words.It isn't that easy to create an effective blockade in today's time.Land based C-802 or any other anti-Ship missiles can prove fatal.

At the end,we all are speculating here.

Oh well we do not need to enter BD this time.

Just resistance on the border and a naval blocade will do the job for BD. How many days can you survive on your own without trade. and at any point of time we need to hit you guys we are not short of missiles which have range to reach your cities from indian territory. at the end of the day why would we want to enter BD when we can scumb it to surrender just by standing at the borders.

Hey Indian, do not worry. Hundreds of made in Bangladesh high speed missile boats will be waiting in the Bay to receive your navy ships with garlands. Our entire system is defensive. In a few years time we will be purchasing four units of German submarines.

You are living in an unreal fool's heaven whereby you see things about BD in terms of its past in the eerly '70s. All the Indians have this same illusion disease. But, I was talking about a hypothetical situation. Could you please go through the dictionary to know about this word.

Toxic,
He mentioned it a "Hypothetical scenario",and there are many ifs.We are here to discuss.

And as for Indian navy blockade,well I have few words.It isn't that easy to create an effective blockade in today's time.Land based C-802 or any other anti-Ship missiles can prove fatal.

At the end,we all are speculating here.
Leon, I understand that everything is hypothetical. I was merely pointing out how impractical it would be for BD to attack India.

Regarding naval blockade, rest assured, if it comes down to that - which will probably never happen in my great great grandchildren's lifetime - Indian navy doesn't have to be within a thousand kilometer from Bangla coast to enforce that. Simply blocking the entry points to Bay of Bengal will be more than enough. And all of these can be done under constant air cover.

to make BD feel that at least their one dream is fulfilled regarding the bifurcation of India:rofl: :rofl: Hope they don't take it as resolution passed by GoI in Parliament :D
Some BD members actully believe that it is possible. But the likes of ijdani do that just to pull our legs.:P

Just some harmless fun at our expense.

Last edited:
Last time in 1971, it took more than a month, precisely speaking, to enter Dhaka by IA troops...
Didn't know that on planet eastwatch, 13 days (3rd Dec to 16th Dec) constituted more than a month.

I guess I am too stoned.:cheesy:

Hey Indian, do not worry. Hundreds of made in Bangladesh high speed missile boats will be waiting in the Bay to receive your navy ships with garlands. Our entire system is defensive. In a few years time we will be purchasing four units of German submarines.

You are living in an unreal fool's heaven whereby you see things about BD in terms of its past in the eerly '70s. All the Indians have this same illusion disease. But, I was talking about a hypothetical situation. Could you please go through the dictionary to know about this word.

ok please make me come out of fools paradise. :woot:would you like to compare Indian navy and Bangladesh navy.:rofl: and do you think that your missile boats will go unnoticed and hit on targets. learn from operation trident. There was no sun for couple of days in Karachi do not forget that.:smokin:

Leon, I understand that everything is hypothetical. I was merely pointing out how impractical it would be for BD to attack India.

Regarding naval blockade, rest assured, if it comes down to that - which will probably never happen in my great great grandchildren's lifetime - Indian navy doesn't have to be within a thousand kilometer from Bangla coast to enforce that. Simply blocking the entry points to Bay of Bengal will be more than enough. And all of these can be done under constant air cover.
All I can say is you do not have any type of military background to say off. That is why you think a blockade is possible by your ragtag 18th century navy in a wide sea which is longer than 3000 km and wider than 1200 km. See the map.

We have hundreds of small missile boats and land-based anti-missile batteries along the coast that can target your birds in the sky and ships in your sea.

All I can say is you do not have any type of military background to say off. That is why you think a blockade is possible by your ragtag 18th century navy in a wide sea which is longer than 3000 km and wider than 1200 km. See the map.

We have hundreds of small missile boats and land-based anti-missile batteries along the coast that can target your birds in the sky and ships in your sea.

Saying Indian navy is from 18th century is unacceptable.They have an Aircraft carrier,which even China does not have.They are an able navy,so they should get the due respect.No harm respecting others,even if we consider them as foe.

And as for blockade,I think he is talking about the entry points to Bay of Bengal,and mostly the air superiority of Indian Navy and Air force.Indian navy is a blue water navy,so they can cover large areas.

And lastly we yet do not have "hundreds of missile boats".Our missile inventory needs to be upgraded.And with current inventory,we can possibly hit only 120-180 Kms with C-802 or Otomat MK II blk IV.
We do not yet have long range SAMs.Our main SAMs are all short to medium range.At current level,we can not even touch the sukhois.

Harsh but these are the truths.

And I think all of us are posting off-topic.So,let us get back to the topic.

Last edited:
Didn't know that on planet eastwatch, 13 days (3rd Dec to 16th Dec) constituted more than a month.

I guess I am too stoned.:cheesy:
13 days was only official declaration. But, in reality it was not. Moreover, our freedom fighters were doing their jobs for months at a stretch. Why do you avoid these factors in your analysis?

India has made a world record of victory in 1971 by sacrificing only 1300 lives. This will remain a record forever, thanks to our freedom fighters who died in lakhs.

13 days was only official declaration. But, in reality it was not. Moreover, our freedom fighters were doing their jobs for months at a stretch. Why do you avoid these factors in your analysis?

India has made a world record of victory in 1971 by sacrificing only 1300 lives. This will remain a record forever, thanks to our freedom fighters who died in lakhs.

that is the point. you were doing it for months with no output killing your people in huge numbers. as soon as India officially entered the game your months changed to 13 days. I don't think it was co - incidence.:cheers:

Saying Indian navy is from 18th century is unacceptable.They have an Aircraft carrier,which even China does not have.They are an able navy,so they should get the due respect.No harm respecting others,even if we consider them as foe.

And as for blockade,I think he is talking about the entry points to Bay of Bengal,and mostly the air superiority of Indian Navy and Air force.Indian navy is a blue water navy,so they can cover large areas.

And lastly we yet do not have "hundreds of missile boats".Our missile inventory needs to be upgraded.And with current inventory,we can possibly hit only 120-180 Kms with C-802 or Otomat MK II blk IV.
We do not yet have long range SAMs.Our main SAMs are all short to medium range.At current level,we can not even touch the sukhois.

Harsh but these are the truths.

And I think all of us are posting off-topic.So,let us get back to the topic.
Only one aircraft carrier does not make indian navy invincible. Tens are needed to do that. We are on mark with our submarine purchase and also with small missile boats although some people do not like our buildups.

By the way, do you think this or any chatting forum is a war conference where people with knowledge, experience and depth of mind participate and discuss matters logically? Here the Indians come with all kinds of objectionable comments about BD all the time to degrade us. Indians enjoy it, and you may enjoy it, it is your own mind where I cannot make a dent.

But, I have a different mind. I am here not to make friendship with unknown Indians who would rush to kick us at every opportunity. It is our duty to defend our country in the same way these tormentors bully us. There is no scope here to be only righteous and speak only the rightful things.

And no one really knows what the reality would be in a real-time crisis. There are hundred other factors in a war. No one should think of an independent war between BD and India. Was the war in 1971 remained limited between the both wings of Pakistan? There were international players at that time. USA even asked China to invade India and promised to check Russia with its nuclear deterrence. Now opened US classified documents say things like this.

A regional (nuclear) war could have errupted for the poorest land in asia, can it be imagined? But, this was the reality of 1971. Things may turn in the similar way in a future conflict. So, it will not be imited to a war between BD and India.

So, what strength we have and what that sob country India has are not relevant at all. A real war is not something can be seen in the video room. But, when we talk with the Indians we must talk from the position of strength and not from the position of weakness as I can see in many of your posts. But, yes, of course, it is your own mind.

Only one aircraft carrier does not make indian navy invincible. Tens are needed to do that. We are on mark with our submarine purchase and also with small missile boats although some people do not like our buildups.

By the way, do you think this or any chatting forum is a war conference where people with knowledge, experience and depth of mind participate and discuss matters logically? Here the Indians come with all kinds of objectionable comments about BD all the time to degrade us. Indians enjoy it, and you may enjoy it, it is your own mind where I cannot make a dent.

But, I have a different mind. I am here not to make friendship with unknown Indians who would rush to kick us at every opportunity. It is our duty to defend our country in the same way these tormentors bully us. There is no scope here to be only righteous and speak only the rightful things.

And no one really knows what the reality would be in a real-time crisis. There are hundred other factors in a war. No one should think of an independent war between BD and India. Was the war in 1971 remained limited between the both wings of Pakistan? There were international players at that time. USA even asked China to invade India and promised to check Russia with its nuclear deterrence. Now opened US classified documents say things like this.

A regional (nuclear) war could have errupted for the poorest land in asia, can it be imagined? But, this was the reality of 1971. Things may turn in the similar way in a future conflict. So, it will not be imited to a war between BD and India.

So, what strength we have and what that sob country India has are not relevant at all. A real war is not something can be seen in the video room. But, when we talk with the Indians we must talk from the position of strength and not from the position of weakness as I can see in many of your posts. But, yes, of course, it is your own mind.

So you wanna fight nuclear submarine, aircraft carriers with missile boats. do you know what Brahmos can do to a missile boat or is it undetectable by Indian radars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom