What's new

Ukrainian Bayraktar drone destroyed a Russian Buk Missile System near Zhytomyr

Russians seem to have no defense against Turkish TB2 drones.

Ukraine will repeat the success of Azerbaijan.
The biggest problem with Turkish drones is that they should be in line of sight with operators. I don't think that these bayraktar can be controlled through satellite. Or correct me if I am wrong?

The biggest problem with Turkish drones is that they should be in line of sight with operators. I don't think that these bayraktar can be controlled through satellite. Or correct me if I am wrong?
What do you mean by "line of sight"? Something flying and loitering over a target or area of interest (which a single satellite cannot do) is a plus for the UCAVs like these drones. Even the comms. between the terminal and the UCAVs would be further complicated if satellite guidance is needed for targeting and flight.

Russians seem to have no defense against Turkish TB2 drones.

Ukraine will repeat the success of Azerbaijan.

Not that the Russians can't defend, it's because the Russian logistic is a mess attacking from too many angles. The Russians broke up their advancing armies into too many small units and their field defense can't cover the airspace as these small units advanced. They need to fire their field generals and place someone with more experience in large-theatre battles. Small units are great for infiltrating deep into enemy territories but a nightmare to efficiently conduct in large battles.

Not that the Russians can't defend, it's because the Russian logistic is a mess attacking from too many angles. The Russians broke up their advancing armies into too many small units and their field defense can't cover the airspace as these small units advanced. They need to fire their field generals and place someone with more experience in large-theatre battles. Small units are great for infiltrating deep into enemy territories but a nightmare to efficiently conduct in large battles.
The Russia need to win this war fast. Speed is the factor. Unfortunately, they waste time try negotiate and delay the assault. Those US lackeys Ukrainians has no intention to ask for peace.

The Russia need to win this war fast. Speed is the factor. Unfortunately, they waste time try negotiate and delay the assault. Those US lackeys Ukrainians has no intention to ask for peace.

Ukrainians are buying time with talks as they wait for their reinforcements.

latest version have satellite link ....

Turkish drones did some serious demage to Russian Equipment used by Syrian Army as well. Literally put the massive SAA offensive in Idlib to a halt.
Really Impressive Technology and implementafion by turkey.

The war should begin with an assassination of the comedian and controlling the Ukraine border with Poland. The frontal attacks could be waited after Ukraine's anti-air abilities are neutralized and UAVs could be used to monitor and bomb supply trucks coming from the West. Then focus the attack on Kiev or the second largest city. Putin should announce Western help in any form is not allowed, including information and internet connectivity from Starlink. Russia should test its anti-satelite weapon on a Starlink satelite and say that the Starlink threatens Russia's safety.

Turkish drones did some serious demage to Russian Equipment used by Syrian Army as well. Literally put the massive SAA offensive in Idlib to a halt.
Really Impressive Technology and implementafion by turkey.

Turkish drones were proven useless in Ukraine Donbass because Russian-assisted rebels were able to neutralize these drones. These drones flew blindly in the sky and did nothing. That's why the comedian was pissed and asked the West for further help, escalating the situation to the situations today.

Last edited:

Do you think the sanctions will slow down Russia?

Back
Top Bottom