What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
you just need to know persian to find the pics of them ! sry for that deleted :D
No need. I know quite a few of them.. Here in Turkey and rest of the places I visit. One thing is for sure, they have the prettiest eyes ever!!!! :D

Buddy Iranian girls are relatively pretty, however, why do they put up so much go* dam* make-up?
Additionally, just one drawback: They are quite short. :(

I didn't think about that. I suppose petite. I do not think I know if Iranian girls to say this. But on the whole have known some very pretty ones

No No No No No..... What did you do man... we were comparing the prettiest girls on the planet... Now I have a bad taste in my mouth :D (I'm highly visual in my thoughts)

Yaar she is pretty and she was one of those Stars who had a heart of gold ! Khan Sahib, why don't you post one of them Pukhtoon beauties from Afghan or Pakistan ?

I can post a lot here but i am trying to post only with clothes. :D

I am far..far...far... away from Pukhtoon girls (Thank god for that) :D
Yaar she is pretty and she was one of those Stars who had a heart of gold ! Khan Sahib, why don't you post one of them Pukhtoon beauties from Afghan or Pakistan ?

I think nothing beats our very own Nazia Hassan ! She was beautiful and angelic - May she rest in peace !

naziah_qdzyz_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

May God bless her very talented Musician

Less talk, more photos..

I hope nobody is lathering lotion. :lol:

I didn't think about that. I suppose petite. I do not think I know if Iranian girls to say this. But on the whole have known some very pretty ones
Yeah, those are the exact words you can describe Iranian women by: Petite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom