What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
aside from that I'm meet two pretty french girls one had a rather pushy rude personality other one very nice you can guess hung around with me. :coffee:

Indeed....there's a reason why some girls post only pictures of their faces on Facebook and dating sites.

:rofl:

:bad::bad::bad:

We have Iranian girls, Moroccan girls, Indian girls, Russian, Swedish, Italian, even Pakistani girls, etc... All Jews.
Wow... That is one wide and beautiful gene-pool to choose from :D

F yourself :D
55127521023547.jpg

if she is Persian, may be the best Persian face so far. Persians and Arabs(ethnic) have a reputation of having Bad/big noses and mouths and unibrows.

I

Ok white people u r beautiful . Our women are beautiful in our eyes. Every creation of Allah Almighty is beautiful .

I remember this Israeli chick was mesmerized by me. She would follow me around for weeks until she had to go back to Israel.

Her name was Nit Zaan or something like that.

She was pretty attractive.

You reckon it might have been a Mossad honey trap?

in my neighbour hood there are plenty of those fresh girls :D but i don't need them :)

Ptex, why the arrogance mate? We've pretty handsome guys back home! (ok maybe that is a bit gayish thing to say :) )
It's not that he is Pakistani, rather that he is who he is as a person. Israeli girls are patriotic and him being more Arab than Arabs makes his story a fairy tale.

Indeed, no Asian girls though. Which is always a shame. :sick:

What ? We sent you around 500 Jews from Pakistan and the Indians sent a few hundred or a thousand as well !

Indeed, no Asian girls though. Which is always a shame. :sick:

How come there are Indian Jews. Am sure I had a discussion with Solomon about Pakistani Jews and he told me that they moved to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom