What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, NOTHING beats Asian eyes!

Asian-Eyes.jpg
Well these aren't the Asian eyes of a common Asian girl :drag:

You do realize that Elmo is going to go nuts and is consequently going to have a field day giving infractions to the lot of you !

As Majnu said in Laila Majnu words to the effect of slightly changed to give relevance:

We are actually praising God's work. He made these beautiful people. So it is ibadat we are doing

A religious angle to beauty? Interesting... :D
As Majnu said in Laila Majnu said words to the effect of slightly changed to give relevance:

We are actually praising God's work. He made these beautiful people. So it is ibadat we are doing

Judge bhai kuch pics aap bhi upload karo. :)

Yaar Judge is thinking and multitasking and hiding computer from Mrs B. But will try to do so. My preference is the natural look maybe a younger version of Yasmin le Bon. In fact guys can one of you put a pic of her when she was younger

No petty quarrels for 9 pages here?! I guess we are discussing something we all fancy (yes, women!). But, boy, don't ever express any positive views about women at MGTow.com forum! They hate them.

PS. Beauty is in the eyes of the beERholder :)
Jaam Per Jaam Peene Say Kya Faida
Raat Guzri To Saari Utar Jaye Gi
Teri Nazroon Say Pe Hai Khuda Ki Qasam
Umr Saari Nashe Mein Guzar Jaye Gi

Saqi Teri Aankhein Salamat Rahein

As Majnu said in Laila Majnu words to the effect of slightly changed to give relevance:

Well lets just hope that Elmo doesn't see as you guys 'objectifying' women ! Come to think of it ask Mrs.B to go through the thread and if she finds nothing wrong then I'd be happy to shut-up and even join in ! :D

Well lets just hope that Elmo doesn't see as you guys 'objectifying' women ! Come to think of it ask Mrs.B to go through the thread and if she finds nothing wrong then I'd be happy to shut-up and even join in ! :D

Yaar it is a religious duty on all of us to appreciate the handiwork of God??

Come to think of it ask Mrs.B to go through the thread and if she finds nothing wrong then I'd be happy to shut-up and even join in ! :D

Butty you want me to get the big permanent ban??

Yaar Judge is thinking and multitasking and hiding computer from Mrs B. But will try to do so. My preference is the natural look maybe a younger version of Yasmin le Bon. In fact guys can one of you put a pic of her when she was younger

Does this work for you ?

yasmin_le_bon_3vnh2.jpeg

No they are not. Again, you cannot compare poorer nations where women’s biggest worry is their next meal, their human rights and what tomorrow holds to western women who biggest worry is how their hair is done, if their chest is showing too much or if their booty looks to big in their jeans.

Beauty today worldwide is based on the skin color and racial features of white women because of the colonial legacy left by their nations where they are seen as superior. It’s really a mental thing as well,

Eastern European women were not held in high regards in the pre the collapse of Soviet Union but since their living standards has risen, they are now seen as more attractive than before.

Great post. I've thought the same way as well.

God made everyone beautiful. All that matters is how one takes care of him/herself. The world is a cruel place.

Armstrong buddy you think too much. :) Join in... join in... join in.... join in....

Armstrong buddy you think too much. :) Join in... join in... join in.... join in....

Yes jump in man we Buttys have never held back lol put it down as your prayer time. I mean if we appreciate the creation of God surely we must be appreciating God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom