What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
about iranian girls visit:XxXX :D (you must be +18 and just know perisan ) :D
and i think iranian boys are much more handsome than girls :D

wall03%201024x768.jpg
BUY 1 bet 2 extra free `:D jab ma bara ho jao ga then ye wala jhaz lo ga :woot: sath me ye 2 chote jhaz free me lo ga :D

i hate iranian girls , they are so proud of them selves someone must say them : F off ...

Sadly, not for me.... Before I open my trap and emphasize why, clear something first: How many infractions get me banned? :D

I have enjoyed that privileged on a number of occasions. But there wasn't any real consistency that I could work out to tell you the truth

about iranian girls visit: www.shahvani.com (you must be +18 and just know perisan ) :D
and i think iranian boys are much more handsome than girls :D
Buddy Iranian girls are relatively pretty, however, why do they put up so much go* dam* make-up?
Additionally, just one drawback: They are quite short. :(

I think nothing beats our very own Nazia Hassan ! She was beautiful and angelic - May she rest in peace !

naziah_qdzyz_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

Buddy Iranian girls are relatively pretty, however, why do they put up so much go* dam* make-up?

you just need to know persian to find the pics of them ! sry for that deleted :D

Works for me ! :chilli:

No No No No No..... What did you do man... we were comparing the prettiest girls on the planet... Now I have a bad taste in my mouth :D (I'm highly visual in my thoughts)
I think nothing beats our very own Nazia Hassan ! She was beautiful and angelic - May she rest in peace !

naziah_qdzyz_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

i have 2 iranian female friends and they are very nice to me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom