What's new

UK to block all online **** by default later this year

yaar bad people can be influenced by anything but that doesn't mean that 1 should wear appealing clothes.... u know if i'm walking on a street and for a moment i see a very beautiful person may it be a man or a women , i may look at twice at them.. but if the women is wearing modest clothes and a scarf than i'll never throw a second glance out of respect :)

there is nothing wrong in feeling attraction... sometimes its sexual sometimes you just like. Why would looking at somebody be wrong, as long as i am not making him/her uncomfortable. Main ghurta nahin hun...
And no, I cannt give extra respect to people because they are covered.. I never made such association in my mind.

there is nothing wrong in feeling attraction... sometimes its sexual sometimes you just like. Why would looking at somebody be wrong, as long as i am not making him/her uncomfortable. Main ghurta nahin hun...
And no, I cannt give extra respect to people because they are covered.. I never made such association in my mind.
so ur saying that u have equal respect for a nun and a girl in bikini ?

I wouldn't quiet put it that way:D
but yeah what we have in the dark recesses of our minds rarely comes up in real life. :)

I dont judge random people on road, whatever they wear, I dont care. Idea of respect arise only if there is an interaction with me. If you wear burqa and behave like a dic* with me, I dont see how I can like you.

Its step towards right direction .Its easy to access all sort of **** in pakistan than anywhere else. When i moved here i saw that **** /dating websites were blocked in all public libraries and uni. Internet cafes were also in open areas unlike in pakistan where they provide you locked cabin for you and your gf and even school kids go there and watch such adult stuffs

I dont judge random people on road, whatever they wear, I dont care. Idea of respect arise only if there is an interaction with me. If you wear burqa and behave like a dic* with me, I dont see how I can like you.
but than u said urself that religious people are more kind so there's a less chance that they'll behave like a dic* with u than a random bikini girl :D .......

Any house with a kid should have it enabled via a simple switch on the router with a mandatory soft-firewall built into it, updated online on a regular basis. Kids need to be protected till they are old enough to understand life (14 - 16)..

By default option? No. no one would call... imagine a husband calls, wife may question and vice versa. Unnecessary complications.
that gave me a very naughty and devilish thought :devil: what if the wife has no problem with it :kiss3:....atleast this is what i have noticed during my short stay of 4 years :angel:

bachoon ke saath saath bachoon ke bappu ka bhi band baja diya :rofl:

I dont judge random people on road, whatever they wear, I dont care. Idea of respect arise only if there is an interaction with me.If you wear burqa and behave like a dic* with me , I dont see how I can like you.
@hinduguy btw not everyone's like elizabeta :D

Last edited by a moderator:
but than u said urself that religious people are more kind so there's a less chance that they'll behave like a dic* with u than a random bikini girl :D .......
did I say religious people are more kind? I dont remember.. lolz..
anyway... think like this, if others judge me based on what I wear will I like it.. no I wont.

btw you were talking about respect not liking.. for example I dont like people with dirty cloths but wont think he/she is inferior human. We all have likes and dislikes, I dont deny that.

@hinduguy btw not everyone's like elizabeta :D

kutte kamine...
I disagree with people, dislike some people.. but if I disrespect or think somebody is inferior, there is something wrong with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife doesn't...... at least for now......... let's not talk about it, these things can get jinxed.... you know! :argh:

that gave me a very naughty and devilish thought :devil: what if the wife has no problem with it :kiss3:....atleast this is what i have noticed during my short stay of 4 years :angel:

bachoon ke saath saath bachoon ke bappu ka bhi band baja diya :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom